• Published 30th Jan 2014
  • 2,648 Views, 79 Comments

My Little Pony: Minecraftian - SamMaherGamer



My Little Pony and Minecraft crossover! Includes ponies! A lone Minecraftian escapes the nightmare that is Herobrine, and falls into Equestria... Watch him use powers never before seen in Equestria. He is, The Minecraftian...

  • ...
8
 79
 2,648

Pre-prologue: Knowledge

NOTE: The current chapter is a short-long description of how Minecraftia works, as well as how the 'player' works. If you wish to skip this chapter, please note that it is not advised to do so. Thankyou...


In the world of Minecraftia, not everything is cubed. It is very much like your world and mine, and only contains cubes if a being had chosen to create them, or upon a complete fluke in the cycle of nature.

However, the sun and the moon are cubes. Not two dimensional looking squares, but actual rotating cubes... That does bring some questions on the player's world, and how gravity would work if it was cubed. The answer? Simple. Gravity turns as if the core was spherical. This allows a weird turnout for gravity near the edges and corners of this world. It would feel as if the ground had simply tilted to one side. The zone where the gravity feels like this is called by most inhabitants of Minecraftia: the Cube Conflict, because the cube world conflicts with the spherical core.

Speaking of the core; no one knows what lies inside. The reason being that the core is surrounded by a mix of obsidian and bedrock. For all that the inhabitants know, the whole thing could be made of bedrock.

The sun and the moon are at the completely opposite position of each other every hour of the day. They are the exact same size, unlike Minecraftia, in which is about one hundred times bigger, and they both actually revolve around said planet.

The world of Minecraftia being non-cuboid means that gathering materials are done as if they were in the real world. Placing things like cobblestone and wooden planks is easy to do, and they will form exactly how the 'player' imagined it.

The inventory system gets a bit mathematical, but I'm going to try to make it simple... Stuff sorts into stacks of sixty four, but the 'sixty four' part means a density of sixty four. Not sixty four blocks, as blocks are not formed in this world. For those who don't know; one unit of density, is [mass / weight = density]. When a player uses the words 'block' or 'pixel', they are actually meant as a bluntly accurate unit of measurement. A block is a metre*metre*metre cube, and a pixel is one sixteenth of that cube. A 'block' can be used as both a two dimensional, as well as a three dimensional measurement. As so can a 'pixel'. A 'stack', is a measurement of sixty four blocks in a grouping...

The 'player' can hold two stacks in its inventory by itself. However, it requires some form of container to hold everything inside of to be granted a large inventory space. The player's crafting works differently too: crafting is done in exact quantities, and without a 4x or 9x crafting GUI. Instead, the player will just use the magics from itself or its crafting table. The same goes with enchanting. Larger tasks require the crafting table, yet smaller thing can be done by hand.

Where crafting requires a crafting GUI, smelting just requires a good source of heat(eg. Lava, fire, furnace, etc.). Smelting is done almost instantly, and will work with ores and such. As with the crafting, the smelting seems to work with magic too; pulling it from the body of the player. The same magics apply to almost all GUI's and such.

This enables the player to craft anything. That is, anything the player has the knowledge to craft. The player would therefor be able to craft even the most useless items, such as small, golden statues or large, wooden manikins. This same rule of crafting would also apply to the enchanting system: the enchantments are limitless, as long as the player has the experience to spare. Of course, the player must still have bookshelves surrounding the enchantment table for it to work greatly...

The player also holds the ability to pull any item that it is touching into its inventory or hands at any time. Pulling an item into its inventory will transform it into a form of 'storage' energy. Chests and other means of storage appear to act the same way. That and player has no lives. Not one. Once killed, it is game over.

Everything that the player touches, is filled with its magic. For example: an enderpearl itself can be smashed, but won't do anything. However, if the player touches it first, the enderpearl will sync to the player's magic, and teleport the player to its position upon being smashed. Same thing goes for gold. Once touched by a player, it gains its ability of speed.

Water will duplicate when in a certain position, because of the worlds' passive magics, and the liquids I the world always flow from a form of 'source' block.

It is said that the player's magic is infinite. It is, in a way. It is infinite in quantity, but not quality. It has many uses, but not really too many, yet can be used for hours and the player will not break a sweat. Some say that the player's magic comes from its soul, and is the magic of creation. The being itself, is associated with creation. as it will only mine and create. The player will create to its limits and beyond, just because it can...



I hope I have quenched your thirst for knowledge in this world of Minecraftia. If I haven't answered your question, please leave it in the comments and I will try to get to you!

Thx,


SamMaher~

Author's Note:

Sciency!!1!