• Published 30th Jan 2014
  • 2,648 Views, 79 Comments

My Little Pony: Minecraftian - SamMaherGamer



My Little Pony and Minecraft crossover! Includes ponies! A lone Minecraftian escapes the nightmare that is Herobrine, and falls into Equestria... Watch him use powers never before seen in Equestria. He is, The Minecraftian...

  • ...
8
 79
 2,648

Chapter One: Got Wood?

"Fuck!" I said, stepping backwards from the horror before me; a creeper had just blown up the front door to my cottage, again...

At least I wasn't harmed, as I had run backwards as soon as I had seen the blasted thing. I had done a great amount of that since I had found myself in this land, and I guess it pays off at times. That, and running.

Replacing my old, now-charred tree bark door with a much nicer refined one, I stepped back. "Okay, Now you need to replace the walls. And Hell no am I going back out to cut trees at night though," I said. And so, I instead replaced the wall with cobblestone. "Meh... It'll do."

Reason being that I replaced the wall with cobblestone and not wood, is not because I have no wood. I have plenty of wood. However, those are my 'crafting' planks. They are perfect for making sticks, and seem to have just the right flexibility and strength. Therefor, I refuse to use them for anything else. I had already lost the spot in which I chopped the darn tree down, and I was not willing to lose myself trying. I don't even have hold of a sapling that will grow anything like it.

I might at least write inside of my journal, since I guess it is starting to turn nighttime. Walking over to my chair in the corner of the room, I sat in front of the fire and placed a torch beside me, so that I may be able to see the pages of the book that lay in my lap. It was my favourite way of sitting when I wrote. I didn't even need to waste wood on a desk!

Day 29,

It is starting to get colder these days, and the monsters are increasing in their numbers. I have still yet to find out who I am. As I had written before, I don't know who I am, but for some reason, I know of many concepts I shouldn't, like alcohol. I am still trying to discover how to even create that yet, let alone experiment with it. What I do know, from my memories, is that alcohol is extremely flammable. It is for that reason I believe that it is not formed by heat, but by some form of fermentation, alike cheese.

Speaking of cheese, I was experimenting with some different flavours of cheese in my kitchen. I had managed to make what I call 'sweet cheese'. It is a creamy cheese, mixed with sweet sugars. It tastes quite delectable and may be great on toast.

As a matter of fact, my food problems are no more! I have now accomplished what I thought was impossible: I have managed to grow more wheat than I know what to do with! I have made flours and pastries with it, breads and puddings, and even a whole bunch of damper, yet that only wasted about half of it!

On a much nicer note: I have found Pixel a new friend! Pixel is my wolf from one of my first days here, and he seemed a bit... Lonely recently. So, I went and found him a mate! I named her Cuboid, for what reason? Don't ask me! It's just one of those things that comes to me. Just like the idea of alcohol and other things just 'came to me'. I try not to think about it anymore, as it just seems to unsettle me...

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever been able to describe my appearance until now. I was finally able to look into some form of proper mirror, AKA: a newly made mirror for my bathroom, and not just into some rippled, flowing river. Anyway: I have slight long hair of a dark brownish colour, and a slight beard of the same hue. My eyes are of a blueish colour and I have a slightly predominant, squared jaw. I have a tallish build, and large legs for walking great distances. My arms are also quite muscular. Probably because I'm swinging my pickaxe around all day. My hands though, they are freaking huge! I think it might be the crafting, but I'm not sure. They've got to be as large as a small slime each!

Anyway, I guess I'm kind of getting off topic here. So: I wear iron armour around the outside world, but I hang it up on the armour stand by the door once inside. But my most treasured object is a glistening, cyan, diamond sword. I dare not carry it around casually. I only bring it from its pedestal when I am going to The Nether. The fiery hell dimension, is what I hear most call it. By 'most', I mean the local endermen. Yes, they can talk. They are one of the only other living creatures in this world that I have heard speaking. I still killed them of course, but first I was inclined to listen in to their conversation.

Anyhow, the nether is where I need to go next: I need to collect some lava to heat my furnaces.. You may be wondering how I had gotten obsidian without any form of diamond mining tool. The answer: I didn't. I didn't really obtain obsidian itself, but from past experience, I knew that water and lava equalled obsidian. And so, I created a small portal frame of cobblestone, then filled it with lava. Afterwards, I filled it with water. Then I removed the cobblestone. What was left behind was an obsidian frame, about four blocks wide, and five blocks high... Easy!

-END-


Checking the pages for any viewable mistakes, I got up from my chair and bent backwards, electing a few pops from my spine. I feel like I had been lying on a cave's cold, hard floor. Falling into a slouch, I slowly trudged towards the bed to the side of my cottage, and began to pull my clothes off. Sluggishly, I pulled off my backpack before I took my shirt off. Looking towards my bed, I noticed that Pixel was sleeping atop of it. "Damn it Pixel. You frustrate me in so many ways...." I whispered, before trying to sink into the bed sheets without disturbing the sleeping wolf. Happy with my somewhat tiring achievement, I closed my eyes and fell into a deep, deep slumber...


Waking up, the first thing I noticed was that Pixel was no longer sitting next to me on the bed. "Must've gone hunting," I mumbled, before pulling the soiled sheets off of my body. Dumping them at the feet of the bed again, I walked over to the corner of the room and pulled my dirty, ragged clothes from it. "Hm... I guess I should wash these tonight," I murmured to myself, before putting them on and walking to my kitchen.

The first thing I noticed about the kitchen was that there were paw prints all over the tiling. Pixel or Cuboid must've come by here, and I'm betting they raided my storage chest for food... As I walked over to the chest, I saw that it was half open. Yep...

Checking the chest, I found that they had taken some of my raw pork chops. Sighing, I pulled out some bread and jam, and gently closed the lid. Walking to the crafting table in the corner of the room, I pulled the loaf of bread into several slices and brought them to the bench. I then 'summoned' a butter knife from a small pocket in my bag, where all of my cutlery is kept for when I travel. Lifting the lid off of the jar of jam, I spread it all over a couple of slices of bread, and then placed a fresh slice of bread over each. There...

Picking one of the newly made sandwiches, I sniffed at its contents in bliss. In all honesty, I just make jam out of what I can get my hands on. I know berries can be poisonous, and so I test them first, but I just make my jams out of random collections of berries. I sometimes even mash up the rare apple from a tree and put it inside of my jam too! However, I never end up recognising the berries that I collect in the first place...

After breakfast, I was feeling pretty confident of myself. I should go and cut some trees down, and then I might be able to go to the nether again. Sounds like a plan.

Sensing that there was no form of felling equipment in my backpack, I went and strode over to my supply chest at the end of my bed. Opening it, I put everything on my inventory into the chest. Afterwards, I pulled out all of the essentials for the day: An iron sword, an iron knife, a clay bowl, a couple of empty jars, a couple of loaves of bread, a stack of cobblestone, a half stack of torches, some coal, some spare iron, an iron pickaxe, and iron axe, an iron shovel, a couple of ender pearls, a bucket of water and a couple of empty buckets. All of the said items filled the backpack to about half of its full capacity, all because the items were turned to a magical, Minecraftian energy before they were pulled into the storage of the backpack.

Zipping up the pack and putting it onto my back, I walked towards the door and pulled my diamond sword from the rack nearby the doorway. Stepping outside, I put my fingers into my mouth and let out an almost musical whistle. Listening closely, I could hear multiple patting noises on the ground before I saw them. Pixel and Cuboid strode towards me and sat by my feet. "Great!" I said, before strolling towards the nearby forest, my wolves in tow.

My wolves were very loyal. By very, I mean absolutely. If a zombie had tried to attack me, my wolves would have attacked it first. I loved them for that and more. Pixel was my first wolf, and he was a male one too, always too eager for his own good. His coat was a dark grey and kind of poofy and raggedy. His tail sported a light tip on the end and his eyes just listed for adventure.

Cuboid, on the other hand, was a female. She just liked hanging around and having a bit of fun from time to time. She had a browny coat that glistened in the sunshine, and had a cute way of sleeping with her feet up in the air.

Before long, we had reached the forest I was looking for. Almost instantly, I began holding my ear to each tree and knocked its bark, looking for a good tree to make my tool rods from. I also needed a couple of sturdy oak trees so that I could build some more walls for my house. The cobblestone just didn't seem fitting when it was randomly patching up the holes in my home.

After several hours of 'tree knocking', I finally found my tool rod tree. It was a stray tropical oak, and it felt perfect for what crafting I had in mind. I had also found a very exceptional patch of oak trees in which sounded and felt very sturdy and would make a great building material. Summoning my broad-headed axe from my pack, I swung at the trees with all of my might. With several large swings, I felled the first tree. However, there was a large amount of sweat dripping from my temples, and I was hungry for food. It was a very hot day, so I decided to head for a stream I had found nearby this area, and collect several jars of the stuff for later consumption. I also dipped my head under for several seconds in order to cool me down and was the sweat from my head. Pulling my head from the water, I wiped the excess liquid from it and felt the cooling breeze on my face while eating one of my loaves of bread...

Heading back to the area, I felled the rest of the trees and decided to head to The Nether early in order to gain some lava, but also to be able to scout the area in hopes of obtaining new materials. Besides, the Nether Portal that I had created is only a couple of hundred blocks from here. I might have even gotten home in time to remove all of those arrows from the roof before it got dark...

Author's Note:

Yay! I finished a chapter and some other stuff!

I will try to commit to this story as much as I can, and I wish that you all enjoy it! There's not much to say though...


Thx,