• Published 30th Jan 2014
  • 2,650 Views, 79 Comments

My Little Pony: Minecraftian - SamMaherGamer



My Little Pony and Minecraft crossover! Includes ponies! A lone Minecraftian escapes the nightmare that is Herobrine, and falls into Equestria... Watch him use powers never before seen in Equestria. He is, The Minecraftian...

  • ...
8
 79
 2,650

Chapter Ten: Too Many Ponies!

We slowly walked towards my house, the zombies attacking from every angle. There weren't too many of them though, and I was able to decapitate them with ease. Whenever I hurt even one, the girls would disgustedly look at me, hurt in their eyes.

It really didn't help that these ponies hated pain, and death. Really, they may have to et used to such a thing. Monsters have started spawning all over Ponyville, and if these girls can't fend for themselves, they're screwed. Most of these monsters didn't have feelings, and the ones that might have didn't show it.

The path to my house was unblocked and free of creatures, as I had decided to place torches around he garden. I breathed in the fresh air of the night. Save for the smell of the rotting flesh and blood, and most would have called it a pretty nice night.

The night had just started, and I'm worried that the monsters will cause mass devastation to this village. The very fact that the monsters appeared here quite suddenly, confused me. Why didn't they spawn before? What was so special about tonight?

Pushing the questions to the back of my mind, u walked up the pathway, the coarse gravel crunching with every step. Pulling open the wooden door, I stepped inside. It was quite warm inside of the house, unlike the cold night air of outside. I sighed. The ponies everywhere else were probably freaking out right about now. They were all so nice...

"Hey! Hold up!" A scratchy voice shouted. I whirled around, thinking I had left someone behind. But it wasn't one of the ponies that I knew were following me. Seeing the sight caused my eyes to shoot open slightly. There was a group of roughly ten ponies following me, not including the original six.

"Vinyl?" I asked. She was the one that I had met earlier today. She bore a shortish, lapis and cyan mane, a white coat and magenta eyes. Her purple glasses that usually sat over her eyes were now pushed up onto her forehead, and one of the lenses were cracked. "What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Well," she said in a casual manner, "there was heaps of creepy things chasing us, so I was going to attack it first, obviously," Yeah. Obviously... "But then I saw you and the Elements, so I followed you guys instead! Oh, yeah. These guys decided to tag along as well..." She finished, gesturing behind herself.

Vinyl Scratch made herself at home: walking inside, and placing muddy hoof-prints all over the floor. I would have to clean that up later. But it's rather strange. Was it raining? Oh, wait. Is that blood? I sighed.

Of course, with Vinyl welcoming herself in, the rest of the ponies followed. Whilst inviting themselves in, I received a few curious and a few worrisome looks as I held the door open. I couldn't send them out now, could I? Once all of the ponies made it in, I closed the door, and barricaded it with a couple of blocks of stone. The monsters couldn't get past if they tried. The stone weighed a butt-tonne, and even I wouldn't be able to push or lift it if I tried. Not including the use of my powers of course.

I looked at the now muddied floor, then at Twilight. She notice this, and began to cast a spell. I readied myself, as the spells that Twilight casts tend to make me fee... weird. The magic atop Twilight's horn sent a small ripple of a shockwave in every direction. Surprisingly, nobody seemed to notice, and continued their curious venture around my house. I would be lying if I said I wasn't the least bit annoyed. The ponies just walked right in and claimed their stay. Then again, I reckon I would have done the same if I were in their shoes... Er. Horseshoes? Meh.

Half of the ponies just curiously walked around, some of them upstairs already, and the others were just sitting there, silent. Jeez. I wouldn't have imagined that an entire world of ponies were so sensitive to this sort of stuff. How do they not have to kill or hurt; especially the latter?

A crashing noise could be heard and everyone turned to see what caused the noise. A grey pegasus mare had crashed through my roof, setting a cloud of white dust everywhere. "This is going to be a long night," I muttered.


What a long night! You know, these ponies aren't half bad! I met them all, and talked with them, too. There was Vinyl Scratch, of course. But there was also: Minuette(or Colgate), Berry Punch, Time Turner, Trixie Lulamoon, Lyra Heartstrings, Bon-Bon and the one who crashed through the roof earlier, Derpy Hooves.

I'm surprised that the house could even fit this many. The bedding arrangements were going to be a problem though. I did, however, manage to obtain a major load of spider silk at the fight earlier. So I might be able to make some sheets from those. Speaking of the previous fight, my arm was burning like hell. Whenever I forgot about it, it felt fine. But then, since I tried to forget about it, I'd try to use it for a task, and it would hurt, making me remember again!

Walking into an empty room, I began to craft fabric, and then large, cushiony beds, pillows and blankets for the guests. "New-Earthen manipulation software, nice!" A voice from behind me spoke, but when I whipped around, I saw that it turned out only to be Time Turner(joke is half-intended).

"Hey Time Turner," I said, tired from all of the company, "What's up?"

"Oh, nothing. Just wanted to check up on you," he replied.

"Check up on me?" I asked. He muttered something under his breath, then faced to see me again.

"Just wanted to tell you to keep a lookout for anything suspicious,"

"Why?" I asked. This stallion was rather weird... And suspicious.

"Oh, no reason," he replied, a quirky smile on his face, "Anyway, I've got to go now... See ya!" He strained nervously. Of course I was conspicuous, but there were more important things to do right now than decode one pony's conversation with me. The beds were done anyway.

Banishing all of the finished products to my inventory, I walked upstairs and lay them out in my room and the next. I'd usually dislike anyone sleeping with me in my room, but I'm sure I could make an exception tonight. "Beds are ready!" I shouted downstairs. The ponies slowly trotted up the stairway and grouped in front of me. "Half of you can go in the room with me, but the other half will have to sleep in the other room," I said calmly, gesturing over to the room next to my bedroom. Some of the ponies shot hesitant looks towards the others, but seemed to remain calm. "You choose," I said.

The ponies began shouting at each other, and I just sighed. Walking down the stairs, and surprisingly not followed nor noticed, I made sure that every area was lit up completely, making the room look like a torch-spiked cavern, and trod back up the stairs again. I had noticed that the shouting had died down, and there was silence upstairs. Strange. I'd only been gone a few minutes.

Summoning my sword in my one good arm, I snuck a peek into the bedroom and couldn't help but smile. The ponies were all in their 'homemade' beds, and were quietly whispering to each other. I checked the other room, and saw the same thing. I think I really am starting to believe in the 'no bad, just good' lives that these ponies were leading. How such a thing existed, I don't know, but I'd like to find out.

Sneaking over the murmuring ponies in my room, I got under my covers and began to pull my clothes off. I heard many conversations from these ponies, but couldn't make much of any of them. Not much made sense to a person who has only been here for one or two days. Sighing, I threw my clothing to an empty corner, and pulled the covers tight. Life will become harder for these ponies very soon...

Author's Note:

Yeah. I'm not trying to have a huge group of ponies, as I am trying to introduce all of them. You will be seeing more from all of these ponies!


Btw, Chapter 10! Woo!

:D