• Published 1st Mar 2014
  • 2,047 Views, 34 Comments

A Cyborgs life in Equestria - proudtobeabrony667



Grey and Rainbow are in two different worlds one were the people are ponies and the other is a world were people like Grey aren't accepted when the two of them meet things change in both of their lives

  • ...
43
 34
 2,047

RAINBOW

RAINBOW

Grey led Soarin out of the house roughly three hours ago and I was starting to get worried, earlier there was a large explosion of power that came from the Everfree forest about ten minutes after they left and I haven't seen either of them come out of it. I was just about to go after them but before I could open the door Grey fell through it with Soarin's knife through his shoulder, his shirt was completely soaked in his blood down the left side of his back and he just fell to the floor were blood just kept pouring out. My dad was a licensed doctor so he pulled the blade of the knife out of Grey's shoulder and patched him up then when he woke up we asked him what happened to Soarin, he just replied "He's not going to be a... Problem... anymore " before passing out from heavy blood loss.

We contacted the Princess to see if Soarin made it back to the maximum security ward in the Canterlot prison for dangerous criminals (CPDC, for short.). She replied a few minutes later saying that Soarin had never come to the prison in the first place, and that she was coming to question Grey about his answer to our question of what happened. Grey woke up a few hours after the princess arrived and told us and the princess that he'd imprisoned Soarin in stone out in the forest and that the only person able to undo that spell on him was the princess.

The princess was furious, when she stormed out of the room we all followed and explained what happened to start this whole ordeal, she calmed down after that. But it wasn't enough she still intended to punish Grey.

"Even so I can't let this slide he has to pay for his actions." She said sternly

I begged the princess to give him a warning and she agreed but he was to stay on house arrest for a week or two to make sure he is of no harm to anypony else in Ponyville. When we went into the room to tell Grey the relatively good news he was gone we searched everywhere to find him but it got dark out and we had to stop searching for the day, when I went home I noticed that I had mail, everyone was at Twilight's figuring out who would search were in the morning so none of them could have left it. I opened the mailbox and found a single letter made out of a drawing Grey made in his spare time on it was my name and a feather from his wing and just that.

I took the letter to Twilight's to show every pony but no one believed what I thought, however after a DNA test or what ever it was that Twilight did to a sample of the feather from the letter it turned out I was right and Grey used his feather to say who sent it, I hadn't opened the letter yet so that's what I did, and this is what it said:

Dear Rainbow Dash

I've come to the realization that what I am is a monster in both our worlds so I've decided to go back to my old one and stay there were they can hunt me on there own ground and not yours. I've left all of the money I've earned in my room at Twilights, you can have it. As I write this I've planned to tear off my wings and burn them, so I've packed my bags and I'm leaving. You deserve much better than me, so I plan to severe the link between our worlds permanently and once I do that I will have saved you from making an attempt on following me.

I will always love you

~Goodbye forever~

GREY-MIST.

My father searched for days hoping to find him on his scanners praying to find the tracking beacons in his arms and legs, Twilight searched the stars every night to see if the portal was still there, both of them continued to find nothing. one evening I decided to unfold the envelope, hoping to find some clue about where he went. When I did I saw the drawing was a recreation of Mare-kelangelo's painting on the ceiling of the Vatican palace in Bridle-ville. However It showed a Nephilim pointing towards the ground rather than our depictation of God and a pony pointing towards the heavens in the middle of both of them was an small cross that looked as if it were the North Star.

I came to think that the portal was in the place of the north star and could only be accessed during the night when we could see the stars. I told Twilight the Princess of my irrational theory and they seemed to agree that it made some logical sense, since all the humans that have come here in the past have all come through the same place in the sky. I told them I planned to go through the portal myself and find Grey to bring him home. All my friends told me that no one has ever been able to fly that high let alone me since I had refused to eat or sleep since he left, then I told them that we could send Soarin to go and get him in my place, my friends were appalled at the idea of sending Soarin to go and get him.

I pulled out a highly modified version of a dog collar, I told the girls that my father had attached a wireless tazer to its inside so if he were to betray our trust at any time we could shock him I also told them we could attach a few extra appliances to make all of our efforts worth it. We attached a camera to allow Twilight to observe the humans and a radar display so that my father could find Grey while Soarin was there, and then we'll bring him home.

Author's Note:

Warning the next chapter has a vey grousome part in my opinion so if you don't have the stomach please prepair yourself.