• Published 1st Mar 2014
  • 2,045 Views, 34 Comments

A Cyborgs life in Equestria - proudtobeabrony667



Grey and Rainbow are in two different worlds one were the people are ponies and the other is a world were people like Grey aren't accepted when the two of them meet things change in both of their lives

  • ...
43
 34
 2,045

RAINBOW

RAINBOW

Today was like any regular day for me, However I had some chores to do at home since Soarin left a complete mess of the place while I was gone. He always makes me clean it up, it really gets on my nerves me how he doesn't seem care about me at all and how he just uses me as a maid rather than being his mare-friend. Today was going to be different, I really wanted to call Grey over but he had already finished his job early and went up to Canterlot to see the princesses for a bit, I guess he had his reasons.

"UGH, why can't I get him out of my head? Its so irritating that I can't figure out why," I groaned to myself "...I Know! Maybe Twilight can help I'm sure she's dealt with this kind of thing before; being the student of Celestia, or at least she'll have the knowledge or some book to tell me what it is." I said in my head because if Soarin heard me talk about some other boy I'm sure he would beat me again. He would always hit me for just thinking about another guy, If I talked to another boy outside work it was worse. I hated how he was like that and I was also scared of him. So I went to Twilights after cleaning up and who would you guess was there (not Soarin that's for sure)... it was AJ.

It was almost awkward to see her again after what happened a few days earlier when we ran into each other and ended up in a lip lock. "err hi AJ" I said turning my blue coat into a vibrant pink

"Hey RD sorry about what happened earlier it was a clumsy mistake can you forgive me?" whose face was almost as red as the hair and she tied her hair with

"I was going to apologize to you that day but you ran off so fast that I couldn't even get a word out"

"I thought you were going to scream at me, and honestly you'd have every right to"

"Nah I wasn't watching were I was going and neither were you so really neither of us are truely at fault in this. Say on another note is Twilight around?"

"Yeah she's up stairs g'luck, though she's in another one of her moods." she said nodding towards the tree behind her

"In that case I'll talk to you." afraid to step into an angry Twilight zone

"What do you need sugar cube?"

"I was wondering if you knew what the feeling is called when you can't get someone out of you head, and your heart throbs every time you think of them. When you want to hold someone in your arms without letting go out of fear of losing them"

"Awe. sugar cube yer in love and you got it bad... Real bad" said AJ flicking me in the forehead

"LOVE!!! What do you mean?" I said surprised by the near mention of the word

"Don't you think we haven't noticed the way you blush when someone talks about grey. You like him and I think he likes you to."

"How do you know?"

"He looks at you the same way you look at him.

"You know what your right, I can't stop thinking about how compassionate he's been acting for the past three months. I can't even get the image of him without his shirt off out of my head."

"Believe me Dash... Neither can I," AJ said blushing more than earlier

"I've made my decision I'm kicking Soarin out. He's used me long enough" I said to AJ before heading back to my house


Twenty Minutes Later


"LIKE HELL!!!!! This is because of that Grey character Isn't it"

"How Could you possibly come to that conclusion?"

"I followed you to Twilight's after you left without making my lunch and I overheard your conversation with AJ"

"Look I've made my decision, I'm leaving you! Now get out of my house."

"You bitch! You think that just because you live here, and pay all the bills that It's still "your" house? Well your wrong, This is my house and your still my woman now get over here, I'm going to make sure that no one looks at you but me." He said grabbing one of the kitchen knifes out of the Knife block and lunged at me. He pushed me up against the counter and swung the knife down at me. Scared as I was I still held his arm back for as long as could but he was so much stronger than me and the knife kept inching closer and closer towards my chest. Then I heard a knock at the door and I screamed for help.

Almost instantaneously Grey broke open the door, ran across the house to the kitchen and punched Soarin square in the face sending him flying into the counter across the room. He helped me up and pushed me behind him as he turned towards Soarin and started towards the door making sure to keep himself between me and the knife weilding lunatic. Just as we turned the corner towards the main entrance hall a knife flew past my head and into the wall ahead of me. Grey turned to me and shook me, trying to bring me back to my senses.

" Run" he said as I stood there shocked

After a moment of trying to bring me back to my senses he told me to hide and he shot a beam out of his hand that gave off a blinding light, when I opened my eyes I was in a closet close to the front door I could hear all that was going on. Grey was confronting Soarin and was trying to talk him down for a moment before I heard a sound like a hoof down a chalkboard. I knew what it was and I just listened on as the sound of scraping metal against metal hit my ears over and over again. My initial thought was that Soarin must of put his steel horseshoes on to cut through the weaker metal of Grey's limbs (He'd been saving up to get replacements) after a few minutes I heard words coming from the kitchen.

"What makes you think you could have defeated me in the first place? I mean, seriously I'm far faster than you'll ever be" questioned Soarin

"What made you think that was my intention" Grey said with a condescending tone

"Listen here you little prick she's mine, I own her!" Soarin barked

"I don't care what you think there's no way that little knife will do enough damage to me to stop me from protecting her" said Grey confirming that Soaring did not have his steel horseshoes on.

"I don't need to stop you for long, I just need you to lie still while I tend to my woman"

"Your woman?" questioned Grey

"Yes my woman she was so much of a tomboy no one would so much as look at her until I started dating her"

"You sorry excuse for a man, she's far to good for you. I don't think you deserve her!!" Grey barked back with a hint of passion in his voice

"What did you say?" questioned Soarin angrily

"I said you don't deserve her she is far too kind and caring a person for some dick head ass-wipe like you to have!!" Grey spat back sending chills up and down my spine

"And I suppose you do"

"She has free will and seems like she made one hell of a choice, hell she deserves far better than someone like me"

"You of all people, HA!! your a human lab rat for Celestia's sake."

"Your wrong about that in fact I'm far from human. I'm a Nephilim"

"Then you can't possibly exist. Because Nephilim aren't real, their just a story foals are told by their parents to keep them from getting out of bed at night" Soarin said walking away from Grey

"Rainbow Dash if you can hear me run!" Grey screamed

I hopped out of the closet and ran for the door but didn't make more than a few feet to the door before Soarin grabbed me by the throat, pinned me to the wall and started to strangle the life out of me. I was so close to passing out that Started to see things in slow motion. First a knife flew past Soarins back clipping one of his wings before landing in the wall. Though that didn't weaken his grip on my throat but the next thing that came flying over was one of Grey's legs. It came flying out of nowhere and struck the right side of his face sending him flying towards the wall. I fell to the floor and started to pass out from the lack of oxygen nevertheless I could still hear everything that was going on.

"If you ever think about touching her again you sick bastard I will personally make sure you never fly again." said Grey through heavy breaths

"How are you moving? I crippled you." hissed Soarin through cracked teeth

"Uh, hello! I do have wings, these things aren't just for show you know" Replied Grey condesendingly

"Well, whatever I'll touch her if I want to, after all she's still my woman"

"NO...You...Won't, and no she's not... Not anymore" Grey declared passionatly

"How are you going to stop me from making her mine? If you move at all you'll electrocute yourself. I can see sparks coming out of your arms and legs"

Then I heard Grey set himself down on the floor and start hopping towards Soarin who was still reeling from the shock of being hit in the hear with a flying leg. After he hoped past me as I lie on the floor he picked up his leg, reattached it with a small amount of audible pain and began walking towards Soarin with electricity visibly surging through his whole body the next thing managed to see when I opened my eyes was a vibrant blue flame with a clear red spiral form in his left hand. he clenched his hand into a fist around the flame coating it in the magic flame. Still walking to Soarin he said something but my hearing had already gone.

After he said that inaudible sentence he punched Soarin with enough force to send him flying through the outside wall to the ground were the cops were waiting seemed someone heard the composition and called them. Once they captured Soarin they arrested him and sent someone in to patch us up, however I blacked out before they arrived. Shortly after I woke up on the couch with a bandage and cooling pad wrapped snugly around my neck and as I looked around I found Grey was still paralyzed from the earlier fight. I kept trying to think of someway to thank him, and when I figured it out I decided to make a call.