• Published 1st Mar 2014
  • 2,047 Views, 34 Comments

A Cyborgs life in Equestria - proudtobeabrony667



Grey and Rainbow are in two different worlds one were the people are ponies and the other is a world were people like Grey aren't accepted when the two of them meet things change in both of their lives

  • ...
43
 34
 2,047

GREY

GREY

I just couldn't believe that she actually gave me a hug, It was such a new yet unusual experience I couldn't help crying, but that all happened three days ago, today on what seemed to be a Thursday, I'm trying to get a Job. Now over the past three days I've had some various opportunities however due to my untrusting nature when it came to loud or unexpected noises anytime something even dropped and hit the floor I threw something sharp at it and pinned it to the wall, be it a can, a pot, or the squeaking of a mouse in the corner; nonetheless I would usually get fired after that.

This morning the mayor came up to me unexpectedly and awkwardly told me that she had a position in need of filling on the weather committee to "control" the weather; whatever that means. She also mentioned that after witnessing my exceptional, albeit lethal skills she referenced me to them. Then after some careful consideration I was granted a chance to work for them on the condition of being trained by their most experienced flyer. So now here I am in the most awkward position I could possibly imagine, working alongside Rainbow Dash.

"OK, the boss wants me to train you but I don't train just anyone. I train the best!" she said boosting her ego "Alright then lets see how you can handle some clouds created by Discord, shall we." she boasted with the most coy look on her face I've ever seen

She then called this thing called a draconequus by the name of Discord and asked him to bring some clouds from the ever-free forest. So Discord went into the forest and made some black clouds with blue ice-like spikes appear in the area in front of us, after he did that Rainbow Dash told me to destroy all of them as fast as I could, so as if on instinct I pulled one of my swords out of my left arm and got ready to slice through them. When she said "Go!" I lept forward moving so fast I could hardly feel the wind on my face.

I kept swinging even as the clouds began to multiply I sliced through every cloud and started to feel an uncontrollable bloodlust that seemed to only increase my speed as well as the ferocity of my attacks. The clouds seemed to have a mind of their own as they moved together forming larger clouds that could attack. They shot their spikes at me trying to stop my progress but I just kept pressing ahead. The bloodlust made It feet so good to slice through things without consequences that I started to laugh uncontrollably, then without warning I blacked out.

When I came to my senses I sliced through the last cloud, and I unintentionally turned my blade on RD but thankfully I stopped before my sword made contact with her neck. I felt sick and dropped my sword to the ground. Thinking about what I had almost done I shot up into the sky in a blast of heated rage, not at anyone but myself I headed up and straight through what seemed like the barrier between worlds through the hole in the ground and towards the base were they kept me.

When I got there I landed with such a crash that a small platoon of soldiers came out to see what caused the commotion and soon enough after realizing what it was everyone was aiming at me, I felt the fingers in my right hand start to tense up and warp. When I looked I saw the areas where my fingernails used to be and I noticed that they had grown into razor sharp metallic claws.

One of the guards came towards me with a stun rod designed to drop a full grown elephant. However I wasn't there to return to my cell, so when he got close enough I shoved my hand through his chest cavity. The rest of the soldiers were stunned, while they were scrambling to get a solid aim on me I grabbed hold of the combat knife on his belt, pushed him off my arm and started towards the rest of them. I stopped momentarily when I thought I heard RD calling my name, I thought it was just a delusion and continued on my way slicing through the armour and Kevlar on these soldiers covering myself in their blood. I cut them with the knife, tore them apart with my claws, and once I had just about killed the last one of this small platoon the commander came out of the bushes holding a gun at the back of RD's head. I left the knife embedded in the final soldiers skull and taunted her. I said "fight me like the big shot you thought you are, or run like the coward you claimed you aren't"

The taunt worked better than I expected, because she threw RD to the side and ran towards me unloading her clip as she ran, using what strength I had left I dodged the bullets as they flew at me, then when I was close enough I grabbed the arm holding the gun and threw her over my shoulder and to the ground knocking the wind from her lungs. As she struggled to gain a breath I jumped on top of her restricting her movement and began punching her in the face over and over again. I kept punching her until RD grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back screaming that I had done enough. I got up and started to walk away, we were about at the tree line when I heard the click of a gun I turned around to see that the commander had reloaded her gun and pointed the barrel at the back of Rainbow Dash's head.

Her hands were shakey and she could hardly keep her aim straight let alone her eyesight so I jumped in front of RD just as the gun went off and let the first bullet hit me in the chest about two inches from the middle, it went off again while I was still reeling from the first shot. This time it took out my left shoulder, while I was holding my hand over the wound the gun went off a third time taking out my knee. The COmander was still conscious so in a last ditch effort to end this I picked a nearby gun off one of the corpses laying on the ground and shot her in the head unloading the clip. I felt at ease as we waked back to the pit I could just see it before I collapsed.

I woke up on the top of Twilight's house buried in twigs and leaves as though I landed from a fall. Thinking about what I saw I searched my body and found that I had no holes in my body, it then became clear to me that it was all a messed up dream. I thought about what happened earlier and shot up and started looking for Rainbow Dash, I looked everywhere before I headed out to the last place I remember seeing her. When I got back to the testing area RD was sitting on one of the many clouds crying. Remembering that today was supposed to be a clear day I started clearing up all of the clouds except hers then once that was done I went up to talk to her.

"Whats wrong RD?" I asked, she looked up and was more than a little shocked to see me and as she started to shiver in fear, I noticed right away that she was scared of me, that's when it became apparent to me that before I seemed to enter the other world in my dream I was really awake and I really had almost killed her. I felt in my heart that I should just leave so I turned to go and finish up my work, but I never got off the cloud before she tackled me and said, "You blacked out and fell into Twilight's after you finished off that last cloud and came at me! I honestly thought you wouldn't wake up!! You scared me to death." Then she got up and poked me on the cheek with her hoof as a sign to make sure I knew that she still cared for me. Since then we continued to work together every day although I was told to keep the swords in my arms.


THREE MONTHS LATER

Today I went to work by myself, RD said she had some stuff to do at home so I took a little longer to finish allowing myself a leisurely pace. I just couldn't get her out of my head, It's so weird, I know she has a colt-friend of her own but I just can't understand these feelings going through my head right now, I decided to go and ask the princesses about it, after all they likely have a better understanding of how the heart works better than I ever could. I left after I was finished but when I got there the castle was so busy I had to wait for about an hour till I could speak with them. However as I asked around it turned out that the Princesses weren't busy at all but rather they were being held captive and no one could help even if they wanted to because their captor was none other than the infamous Queen Chrysalis. In an effort to rescue the princesses the captain of the guard was hit in the head and knocked out and the royal guard was powerless against her magic.

I was getting annoyed from the waves of the frantic screaming and constant chaos, so much so, that I shouted for everypony to stop what they were doing and shut up. They were startled which was a natural response when the sound of a fully grown humanoid screams at the top of their lungs reverberating the soundwaves off the walls. They froze which was good and once the room was silent I started to give commands to maintain what little order I managed to create.

"You guards over their get the civilians away from this area, you by the captain get him to the infermary as for the rest of you get some doctors and emergency response teams up to her ASAP. As for me I am going in" I barked making everyone hastily follow what commands I gave

"But no one can get in sir, those doors are barred from the inside" said one of the guards

"I said to get the paramedics! Now go!!!" I screamed and they hurried off

I walked right up to the door to the throne room and kicked it open sending splinters of wood all over the floor of the room. I looked around the room and noticed that vines were appearing out of thin air, and using this magic was a black Pony across the room who clearly noticed my presence she was about Celestia's height, At a glance she looked like an insect-pony cross, she clearly had holes throughout her legs and bug like wings adding to the insect look. The vines she was producing had already taken hold of the princesses and suspended them in mid air while more appeared over the entrance to the room I just created. I looked back at the now vine covered door then back at the pony in front of me, we stared at eachother for a few moments before I spoke up.

"Chrysalis I presume?" I asked knowing full well who it was

"I told everyone out there, that no one was to enter!!" she hissed using her magic to wrap some vines around the princesses necks and sending more vines in my direction, I cut a few of them before she managed to get a hold of my wrist and start tightening the vines around it. They tightened to the point it started to bend the metal in my arm the pain was great but I had endured worse I grabbed the Vines and pulled on them ripping a chunk of stone out of the wall. While the dust was still settling I tossed my sword like a throwing star making it cut down the vines about to hang Celestia and her sister.

But before I could help them up I was tossed to the side with a wave of energy, Chrysalis looked like she wanted to talk and she wasn't about to let me move she created vines that pinned me to the wall before she started to speak to me.

"You nearly killed me there, was that your plan?" She asked impatiently

"No... But it might not' expectations been a bad idea" I snapped back

"You can't stop me even if you are a human, your kind is so weak"

She turned her attention back to Celestia and started asking if this was the saviour she was hoping for. While her attention was focused on them I broke one of my arms free and began tearing at the vines holding me to the wall. When she turned her attention back to me I was free of the wall and lunging at her, she tried to move but I hopped on her back and held her horn before pulling her to the floor. While she struggled to get back up I grabbed hold of her tail and flung her through the hole in the ceiling.

While the stupid ass queen of the changelings flew back to her country to plan her next attack I went over to the princesses and began by asking if they were okay, after that I continued with why I came to Canterlot in the first place. Over the course of twenty minutes it became apparent to both me and the princesses that I had gone to the wrong city. So off I flew towards the crystal empire using a map given to me by Celestia, once there I requested an audience to talk to the princess of love and compassion, she of course confirmed my suspicion that I had in fact fallen in love with Rainbow Dash. Once I believed it for myself I flew back to PonyVille as fast as I could to see her. However when I got to her house there was something unimaginable happening, Rainbow Dash was under attack from her colt-friend......... Like hell I was about to let him lay a hand on her her.