• Published 1st Mar 2014
  • 2,045 Views, 34 Comments

A Cyborgs life in Equestria - proudtobeabrony667



Grey and Rainbow are in two different worlds one were the people are ponies and the other is a world were people like Grey aren't accepted when the two of them meet things change in both of their lives

  • ...
43
 34
 2,045

GREY

GREY

After I gave the purple talking horse thing the key to the chains she unlocked them looked past me to the remains of the dragon I had fought earlier and told me to follow her, I followed them for about an hour constantly staring at anything and everything but them the moon had the craters in the shape of a black unicorn, the ground changed from dark and mossy to light and clean, the trees changed from old, dead and creepy to new and vibrant. Then we came to a town, it wasn't a regular town but it's the only town I've ever been in so it's alright. We stopped in front of a giant oak tree and they all went inside, which I found strange, I followed because I wasn't told I could stop following even though I wanted to run but they seemed kind (kinder than anyone I knew). Once inside I followed the purple pony to a room up the stairs and to the left, when I got into that room there was a real bed one that I probably would never be able to sleep on. She told me to make myself comfy, so I got down on the floor grabbed a piece of cloth and fell asleep.

I slept for about two days which seemed perfectly reasonable considering what happened in the past few days, and then when I got up I heard voices coming from downstairs. "What do you mean he slept on the floor?" came a voice which I'm pretty sure came from the blue pony who was caring enough to let me go.

"Exactly how it sounds Rainbow, when we got into that room that night I told him to get comfortable and he got down on the floor grabbed a piece of cloth and fell asleep." came another voice and this time I think it came from the purple pony.

"Why in the world would he do such a thing?" Asked the white pony, by this time I was already downstairs so I answered " I lived in a prison cell for all of my life and I didn't even get a cot."

They all turned around so fast and the purple on even shot another beam at me but I just dodged it by leaning to the side, and then I walked behind her and towards the kitchen table were a large white horse thing with colorful hair (that seemed to blow in the wind even though there was none) was sitting. When I sat down the other white pony said "no,no,no this won't do at all. your hair is far to long for you to have, I mean really it's all the way to the floor, not to mention singed from dragon fire, do you mind if I give you a haircut while you talk to the princess." I gave her permission but asked her if she could keep it in a short ponytail not to be offensive or anything, she agreed but before she started I got up from my chair and gave the princess my best polite bow and addressed her as "your highness" to which she replied "please sit ...and call me Celestia."

As I was getting a haircut all of the ponies introduced themselves the purple one who's house I assumed I was in was Twilight Sparkle, the white one giving me the haircut was Rarity, The cream coloured one with pink hair who had some way of making me feel guilty about killing that dragon was Fluttershy, the pink one with the cotton candy looking hair, and who was constantly asking questions was Pinkie Pie, The orange-ish Texan speaking one was Apple Jack, and the blue one was Rainbow dash, then the little dragon was known as Spike I could tell he was skeptical of me probably had something to do with the crusty dragon blood on my hands. Then the princess asked me of my state and I told her all about how I came to be this way which led her to the question of what I was to which I replied "I am a Nephilim."

When I said this Twilight nearly chocked on her coffee and Apple Jack got ready to kick me in the face and she was about to before the princess told her to stop and Rarity dropped the scissors. I questioned their reaction and I was told about how Nephilim were a legend were I was and how people feared the legend. I was still a little sore from being feared that I told them If they even thought about trying to experiment on me I would kill everyone that so much as touched me. I was told to calm down and I was able to but not enough to keep the chair from smoking. Once Rarity finished with my haircut she gave me a quick shave and left a small goatee. I was looked over without a shirt, pants, or the skin that covered the metal of my limbs and face, and it was quite uncomfortable to bear with about seven girls watching my every motion.

Once it was all over Rarity had finished making me some new clothes and I put them on with a little difficulty because I never had nice clothes to wear. After I finally got them on I walked towards the door but was stopped almost instantaneously when Apple Jack lassoed my legs and tripped me. I told them I was only going for a walk and it wasn't like I could run away seeing as I don't even know how I got here. I left but not without being followed and I knew who they sent.......... It was Rainbow dash.