• Published 1st Mar 2014
  • 2,045 Views, 34 Comments

A Cyborgs life in Equestria - proudtobeabrony667



Grey and Rainbow are in two different worlds one were the people are ponies and the other is a world were people like Grey aren't accepted when the two of them meet things change in both of their lives

  • ...
43
 34
 2,045

RAINBOW

RAINBOW

From what I heard I woke up a week after Grey returned, I asked were he was and everyone looked a little hesitant to answer then soarin stepped out from behind all of them and I was ready to run at a moments notice, But instead of yelling at me he calmly told me that Grey was in intensive care. I tried to sit up in excitement but I was strapped to the bed, I asked why I was and twilight stepped forward telling me that with the news they expected me to be running towards his room, so they tied me to the bed until they could tell that he was ready for visitors.

"What do you mean?"

"[sigh] Rainbow he's nearly on the verge of dying"

"What happened, please someone tell me what the FUCK happened!!!"

"The changelings attacked and he protected us, even if it meant losing his life."

I was a little surprised, so much that I fainted back onto my pillow. A few days later I woke up and I was untied from my bed, I got up silently and headed towards intensive care when I got there Grey was lying unconscious in his bed while everyone crowded around him. I entered the room but everyone noticed me and blocked him from my view. Twilight took me out into the hallway and told me that he had asked for them to remove all his memories from his past except how he got into Equestria. I couldn't tell for a few seconds but I was crying, He had asked to forget me so it really was my fault that he left.

"IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT" Twilight said after she slapped me across the face.

"Why?"

"He told us that he left to make sure that his past would not catch up with him, here"

"He left to protect us?"

"Yes, and he asked us to get rid of his memories so that he could start over with a whole new life, also he asked us to bury his memories were no one would find them, I have just the place."

So that's how it went I went with twilight and she explained the whole situation after we left the hospital and headed into the forest. We walked for a long while and eventually stopped at a cliff overhanging a large river that ended up in the ocean 2000 miles away. Twilight turned to me and handed me a small wooden chest and told me to toss it into the river, I did as instructed and tossed the chest into the river letting go of all the memories I had once had with him.

Grey woke up shortly after that with a lot of questions.

"Ugh....*.... where am I?"

"Your in Equestria, your home remember?" twilight said

"No, I don't remember anything, Who am I again.... And who are all of you?"

"Your name is Strife Grey-Mist but most people call you grey my name is twilight and these are my friends."

"I'm Rarity and I think it's time I give you another haircut."

"I'm Apple-jack I run sweet apple acres."

"I'm Pinkie Pie and once you get out of the hospital I'm going to be throwing a party you should come"

"I'll be sure to" grey said with more happiness than I've ever seen him with before.

"I-I'm Fluttershy and it would be nice to get to know you ..... again"

"I- I-I-I, I can't do this I'm sorry" I said as I ran out of the room crying.

I sat in the hallway for about five minutes before I felt a hand fall lightly on my shoulder, I looked up and I saw Grey standing there holding his side, he sat down beside me and we talked for a good twenty minutes before the nurses found him and took him back to his room. he stayed in the hospital for about a week before the let him out when they did we all were there to pick him up, of coarse I was a little bit shy to see him because he didn't even remember the feelings he had for me or the feelings I had towards him. We took him to Twilight's house were he stayed for a long time afterwards I would go to see him at least two times a week And we eventually started to regain the lost sense of compassion we had for each other, that is until he went away for a four year training scholarship for the military arts given to him by Twilight's brother. For the most part of two full years he would stay secluded in his studies as a military arts student so I hardly got to see him very often then unexpectedly he just came home with a Eye patch across the eye that chrysalis cut and a lot of medals on his uniform (damn he looks good in that uniform).

He walked through the front door and saw all of us waiting for him, I asked what happened to his eye and he told us that something was bothering his eye and he tried to rub his eye but realized it was made of metal as were many parts of his body, he then told us that he went to see Lightning stride the military engineer and HE told him that it would take some time to get the parts for a new eye so he had to wear the eye patch. After that he stayed and got a job Helping Fluttershy as a part-time veterinarian, I went over there to see how he was doing and he was curled up with all the animals sleeping.

"Awe he looks so adorable I'm surprised he hasn't been claimed by you there Fluttershy."

"Oh-no I-I couldn't he belongs with you and I don't think it's my place to take him"

"I'm surprised he hasn't taken a liking to you as well."

"He doesn't want to make any advances to me, it's as if he has someone else in mind for him to make his advances towards."

"Yeah I guess your right...... Well I guess I should be leaving before he wakes up."

"Don't you want to say hello to him?"

"no, I think He's forgotten me, I think It's time I said goodbye."