• Published 1st Mar 2014
  • 2,045 Views, 34 Comments

A Cyborgs life in Equestria - proudtobeabrony667



Grey and Rainbow are in two different worlds one were the people are ponies and the other is a world were people like Grey aren't accepted when the two of them meet things change in both of their lives

  • ...
43
 34
 2,045

GREY

GREY

Hi my name is ... Well I really don't know due to the fact that I was never given a name except for "the boy" or "prisoner 36-566-B79" so for now let's stick with "the boy". I was born into a world where people like me; people who weren't classified as human, aren't exactly accepted among the regular people of earth rather we're hunted, captured, or killed. I am what is called a Nephilim, and from what I've been told I am not your typical Nephilim, rather I am a cross between an angel and demon. However more often than not I am referred to as an abomination or a freak. Sometimes I have to remember that simple fact before anytime I attempt to talk to a guard before I get beaten that day, that simple fact being; that is how they see me. Oh and yes I do get beaten on a daily basis, I have since I was only 6, why I have no real clue.

I am also what one might call a cyborg among the human population. Now after hearing that I bet you’re wondering how I came to be that way? Well, it happened a few years ago around when I think I was sixteen, I had unintentionally made the guard on shift especially angry that day. So he just kept wailing on me, and wailing on me, it got so bad that the next shift of guards were sent to restrain him. When they finally got him out of the room I was sent to the infirmary immediately, I don't remember much of what happened while I was barely conscious, but when I woke up a few days later I was told some terrible news... I was told that I had lost the use of my entire right arm and in to the middle of my thigh on my left leg along with the lower halves of the other two limbs (my forearm and from the knee down) and they had to be replaced, they even had to replace the left side of my head due to irreparable damage.

Today is my 19th birthday, It also is the anniversary of my parents deaths, so I've been told. So today is the day I will escape this living nightmare... Here's the plan... As the guards come in to take me to the interrogation room I play the act of being asleep...

"Hey Boy get up" says one of the guards but I don't respond, thus my plan is going perfectly. After not responding he decides to try and kick me and just as he does I catch his foot and trip him and while still holding his ankle I swing him into the wall and knock him out leaving me alone with the other guard. As I turn towards the other one as he tries to stun me by stock-shotting me with his rifle, I've had enough of the beatings at this point, therefore I caught the rifle and ripped it from his grasp. I could tell that he was scared out of his mind because he was struggling at getting his handgun out of its holster. for a split second I felt a pinch of sympathy for the man but the moment passed and the sympathy faded. I had no remorse for the people who decided it was a good idea to beat me for most of my life, so using the rifle I stole from him I shot him then turned to the one guard and shot him repeatedly. Afterwards I placed their corpses by one another and after searching their pockets I took a matchbox off one of them and set it on fire in between them, then I left the room leaving their rotting corpses to burn.

The shots I fired must've alerted the guards in the other sections of the facility and the alarm was sounded and I was surrounded by nearly all of the guards who had been on duty that day.

I didn't think much of the fact that I had been followed but just as I reached the door I felt a pain like no other and it was then I realized I had been shot in the back three times, any normal person would have died from that but I wasn't a regular person, however it was still enough to make me fall to my knees. My collapse to the ground caused me to turn around and see who shot me. It was the captain who had personally told me a few days earlier that she would kill me if I didn't cooperate, and since I wasn't about to let her have her way with me so I did the only thing wishing logical reasoning that I could. I attacked her and the army of soldiers who were shaking in their boots, I pulled out two swords from a secret compartment in both of my arms; which held a small pocket universe where I was able to store them, and started to put to use the skills from the martial arts books that the librarian at the facility smuggled into my cell. I had sharpened the blades to the point that they could slice the thickest of trees with the ease of a hot butter knife in a stick of butter. The guards fell one after the other spraying their blood all over the place and their guts on the floor. But just as I was getting to the captain I saw that she had fled, probably for reinforcements, so in knowing I wouldn't be able to stand up to them forever I ran for the exit.

I didn't waist any time trying to rub the blood from of my hands, I just ran out the door and into the forest next-door and just kept running, I didn't rest anywhere for too long and I never did anything to the wounds I had sustained so I was bleeding from the bullet holes in my back and chest, luckily for me she never hit any of my major organs and the bullets went clean through so I could keep running. I ran for three days straight and only slept for a couple of hours at a time as I was accustomed I felt in the clear until I came face to face with the captain and this time she brought a whole new army that was twice as large and twice as powerful as the last one. I didn't want to stop, so with my swords in hand I sliced through the ranks for as long as I could being tired and malnourished to begin with that along with the blood loss I collapsed in front of a massive pit that seemed to have no bottom, I could tell that many of them would kill me If I so much as twitched the wrong way, so I cut the ropes on my back holding my wings together ( yes I have wings) I fell backwards and spread my wings diving into the pit hoping to find the bottom and shoot into the sky. I must have blacked out somewhere while falling because before I knew it I was falling from the sky towards a place I've never seen I felt weak and tired, my eyes shut and I blacked out again this time into unconsciousness.

Author's Note:

stock-shooting is the equivalent of being pistol whipped however the term used for it on urban dictionary is actually called a butt stroke so I changed it.