• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 1,625 Views, 54 Comments

FlutterMac Group Collab - ADRNEL



A collection of short FlutterMac prompt stories

  • ...
15
 54
 1,625

Tea by Seran

TEA

It was a big day for Fluttershy as she walked over to the diner. Her mind filled with clouds and her heart joyous with the marking of the day.
"Oh, boy I can't wait." she said to herself with a skip in her step, "Today is my second date with Big Macintosh, I'm so excited."
As she walked in she looked around at all the ponies sitting and having lunch. One thing was on her mind. 'Is he here?'

"Ma'am?" called the waitress.

Fluttershy came out in shock and let out a squeal. "Oh, sorry," she apologized, "you see, I'm looking for somepony, and I was... wondering if he was here."

"Is it any one in particular?" The waitress asked.

"Well, he's big and red..." she described him, "And has an apple cutie mark."

"Oh, you mean Big Mac" the waitress responded. Fluttershy nodded to her correct answer. "sorry, he's not here." Fluttershy bowed her head in defeat. "However, if you came here for a date I'm sure he'll show up soon." Flutterhy's face reddened with that comment. "I'll show you to your table."

Futtershy sat down with a smile with the only thing on her mind as Big Mac. her hooves kicked under the table as she thought more and more about him.

"What would you like to drink?" the waitress asked.

"Oh, I would like some chamomile tea, and a lemon, please." Fluttershy responded from her daze.

"Right~o." the waitress said as she headed off into the kitchen.

Fluttershy sat at her table thinking of how wonderful it is to find somepony who feels the same way about her. A special somepony. She waited, looking at the door for him to come in and gallop to her table. but for now she waited.

Her tea arrived along with a tin of sugar and a pitcher of cream.The waitress waited beside her.

"Ahem" the waitress cleared her throat. Fluttershy turned abruptly. "Are you ready to order?"

"Umm, no," Fluttershy responded, "I'm waiting for Big mac to show up then I will order." she lifted the ceramic cup with a smile, "the tea will do for now."

The waitress smiled and left. Fluttershy continued to look out the door waiting for him. Whenever the bell rang she paid more attention, but to her disappointment each time it wasn't him.

She counted how many ponies came and went as she sipped her tea. The first was a yellow pegasus with blue hair, she walked in and left in a hurry. the second one was a tan stallion who came to talk with a mare. Next a brown stallion with an hour glass cutie mark, who came in with his wife, teenage daughter and young filly. Still no Big Mac.

Fluttershy waited more as her tea grew colder. She then worried that their first date was not as perfect as she had thought. She worried that with her friends begin there her chances of him being interested were lowered. By some event she had ruined his interest in her. Perhaps the food was not to her liking. Perhaps...

"Miss shy?" a deep voice sounded off beside her. "are you crying?"

Fluttershy turned to see the big red hooves of the stallion she was waiting for.

"I apologize for being late," he stated, "Applebloom and her friends got a little tied up and needed our help to set the free."
Fluttershy sat up, wiping her tears away, "that's okay." she replied letting all her worries fade away. "would you like some tea?"