• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 1,625 Views, 54 Comments

FlutterMac Group Collab - ADRNEL



A collection of short FlutterMac prompt stories

  • ...
15
 54
 1,625

CMC Cupids! by Alex12

CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS CUPIDS! YAY!

It was a beautiful day in Ponyville. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and three little fillies were having a discussion in their clubhouse.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Applebloom? You remember what happened when we tried to set your brother up with Miss Cheerilee."

"Of course Ah'm sure, Scootaloo. How were we suppose'ta know Miss Cheerilee wanted ta be a splinter?"

"You mean a spinster. An older unmarried mare who has never been married."

"Thanks, Sweetie Bell. Anyway, Big Macintosh still doesn't have a special somepony, an' now Ah think he's lookin'! He even blushed when Granny Smith told him she wanted great-grandfillies! Usually he just ignores her."

"Okay," Scootaloo looked dubious, but acquiesced. "So how're we going to get Macintosh and Fluttershy together, anyway? And why Fluttershy?"

"Well, when Ah was doin' some chores, Ah found some magazines under his bed. Y'all remember when Fluttershy was a supermodel? Some a'those magazines, an' Fluttershy's pictures had little hearts drawn around them. An' as for gettin' them together, Ah've got an idea."

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS MATCHMAKERS YAY!"


Fluttershy trotted over to the cottage door when she heard the knocking. However, upon opening the door, nopony was there. Just a letter laying in front of the door.

Dear Miss Fluttershy,
I have a wonderful surprise for you at the gazebo in the park at noon. I would greatly appreciate it if you would come.
Sincerely,
Your secret admirer

Fluttershy gasped and blushed.


Big Macintosh looked at the letter he'd found pinned to his tail.

Dear Mister Macintosh,
I have a wonderful surprise for you at the gazebo in the park at noon. I would greatly appreciate it if you would come.
Sincerely,
Your secret admirer

"Eeyup."


The gazebo was splendidly set up. A lovely quilt was set up, and a beautiful picnic was laid out. The three fillies were hiding in a nearby bush, anxiously awaiting results and ready to do damage control if necessary. Fortunately, the trio had learned their lesson, and the food was completely devoid of any sort of love potion. At almost exactly the same time, both Macintosh and Fluttershy walked into the gazebo.

"Scootaloo, you're blocking my way, I can't see!"

"Ew, I just stepped in something!"

"Why weren't there any bushes closer in, I can't hear anything!"

"They're talking, but I can't hear what they're saying!"


"Secret admirer?" Macintosh chuckled.

"Don't look now, love, but your sister and her friends are hiding in that bush over there. They must have set this up." Fluttershy giggled. "Should we tell them?"

"Nope. Ah don't see any reason ta hurt their feelings. Let 'em think it was their idea"

The Pegasus mare giggled once more, that lilting musical sound that never failed to lift Macintosh's spirits, then kissed the stallion she'd been secretly dating for the past month.

Both mare and stallion pretended not to hear the cheers coming from the three poorly-concealed fillies.