• Published 5th Apr 2012
  • 10,207 Views, 149 Comments

The Rebirth of Chaos - FlippyandDiscord



Discord has to live as his baby self with Fluttershy as his "mother" until he can prove he

  • ...
12
 149
 10,207

The First Morning

The sun shone in through the same curtains moonlight shone in hours ago. The birds outside chirped with delight, waking up the six mares that slept soundly throughout the night. Rarity was the first to wake up. Her beautiful purple eyes opened, and for a split second she forgot where she was. She quickly recognized where she was as Fluttershy’s bedroom. Next to her was her rainbow-haired friend who was still asleep. On her other side, Twilight Sparkle rolled over and opened her eyes. She smiled at Rarity, who sent a smile right back at her. “Good morning, Twilight.” Rarity whispered. “Morning, Rarity.” Twilight responded. One by one, the girls woke up and said their good mornings to each other. Fluttershy climbed out of her bed and neatly set it up so it looked like no one ever slept there in the first place. She was always really neat and tidy.

In the other room, Discord was still fast asleep. He was so still and peaceful. The ponies would take turns waking him up. Fluttershy would be the first. Discord heard his door creep open and in walked the yellow pegasus. She gave the young baby a reassuring look as Discord looked up at her. He giggled a bit when she lifted him up onto her back and the two of them walked out of the room. He held onto her wings tightly to prevent him from falling off her back. The other ponies were in the kitchen. It was a hidden talent of Rarity’s that she could cook. She made grass pancakes on the oven while the other mares had a seat at the kitchen table. Pinkie Pie put her frizzy pink in a ponytail as she waited for her pancake. “How much time do you have left until the pancakes are done?” Pinkie impatiently said. Grass pancakes were her favorite flat breakfast food. Rarity poured more batter onto the pan as she yelled back at Pinkie that they were far from done. “I should shower then.” Pinkie Pie said as she got up and lazily stumbled into the bathroom to shower. Moments later, Fluttershy walked in with Discord still clinging on to her back. Twilight took Discord off Fluttershy’s back and placed him in a high chair that Fluttershy also had. “Where did you get all this baby stuff?” Rainbow Dash asked Fluttershy. “Well, I do take care of young animals, sometimes they might need to stay the night here. You know how I am always prepared!” Fluttershy said, pulling out baby food from the top of a cabinet. She flew down to Discord and opened up the can of simple baby food. It was really meant for baby bears and other large creatures, but Fluttershy doubts they make draconequus food. They were a rare species.

Discord stared at the opened can of food. He still had no idea what it was. Fluttershy took out a spoonful of the beige mush and showed it to Discord. “Open wide, sweetheart!” Fluttershy said as she brought the spoon slowly towards Discord’s mouth. He decided to try it. He opened his mouth to let Fluttershy place the food in his mouth. Shockingly, Discord liked the sweet mixture. He giggled and clapped his tiny paw and claw together. This made the ponies smile and laugh.

Pinkie Pie walked in with her hair puffy as usual. She saw Fluttershy feeding Discord and looked at Rarity putting the pancakes on a plate and serving them. She hopped back into her chair and took a very large pancake off the serving platter. Rarity sat down and grabbed one. Rainbow Dash took one, then looked at Discord, who was enjoying his bear food. “Do ya think Discord would like these pancakes?” She asked Fluttershy. “Ah don’t think we should give him any, in case he gets sick or somethin’” Applejack said, while taking a large bite out of her pancake. Fluttershy nodded in agreement with Applejack. “After he is full, I can take a pancake.” Fluttershy said. Discord grabbed the spoon out of Fluttershy’s hoof and licked it clean. “I think he likes the food!” Twilight said. The mares laughed. Discord looked at them with a confused look, wondering what they were laughing at.

Rarity volunteered to clean up the kitchen and Twilight volunteered to clean up Discord while Fluttershy took a shower on account that she was covered in baby food. Twilight placed Discord on Fluttershy’s couch and sat next to him. “You know, Discord, you are kind of adorable!” Twilight said. She tickled his furry burgundy stomach. He let out a few loud laughs and he swung his feet in the air. Twilight also laughed at how adorable he really was. Twilight lifted her hooves away from Discord and he sat up. Discord sat up, walked over to Twilight, and hugged her. Discord, the god of chaos, the one who almost destroyed Equestria, just gave Twilight Sparkle a hug. Twilight felt a tear come to her eye and a smile grow across her face. She wrapped her arms around the tiny baby and she closed her eyes as she felt the warmth of Discord coming off him.

A few minutes after the hug, the other mares walked in. Twilight decided to run back to her treehouse to check on Spike. Pinkie Pie was headed back to Sugarcube Corner to get some more baking supplies for future meals together. Rarity was going to get some more pillows and blankets. The others would go out on the town and go shopping for Discord and for food. Before Rarity left for her boutique, she grabbed a baby blue scarf and wrapped it around Discord. Even though it was spring, it was still too cold for one to go out without at least a little protection from the elements outside. She gave Discord a kiss on the cheek as she headed out the door. “You guys ready to go?” Dash said while standing near the door. Applejack and Fluttershy led Discord outside on a leash in case he was to escape. If he got tired during the walk through the small village of Ponyville, Fluttershy volunteered to carry him for the duration of the trip. “Yep, were ready!” Applejack said as she led Discord the way to Ponyville. Fluttershy nodded to him, letting him know it was okay to walk. Her and Rainbow Dash flew above Applejack, who held the leash, as the four of them made their way to Ponyville to do some shopping.