• Published 5th Apr 2012
  • 10,205 Views, 149 Comments

The Rebirth of Chaos - FlippyandDiscord



Discord has to live as his baby self with Fluttershy as his "mother" until he can prove he

  • ...
12
 149
 10,205

Back at Fluttershy's

The ponies decided they would take Discord back to Fluttershy's home and they would all sleep over her house until this whole situation was over. As the fillies walked back to Fluttershy's home, baby Discord looked around. He was still trying to figure out this whole situation he was in still. He still had many questions. He forgot the littlest things, like how to talk, fly, walk, use his magic properly, and even how to eat. This was gonna be hard to get used to.

Fluttershy unlocked the door to her small house and let her friends in. Discord was amazed by the new environment he was in.
"Aw, look at him!" Rainbow Dash cooed. She tickled the baby draconequus. Discord rolled around and giggled like crazy, bumping himself into a nearby plant. "Eeep!" Fluttershy squeaked and ran to catch the falling vase. She caught it in her hooves just in time. "Girls, we need to keep Discord in order so he can be turned back into regular Discord!" Twilight spoke up louder over all the commotion happening.

"C'mon, Twi, it'll be fun!" Applejack shouted as she cuddled Discord. Discord laughed as he rolled around. Pinkie Pie looked down with her big blue eyes and a smile on her face. "Ooohh, look at the little baby whatever-you-are!" She said in a baby voice as she also tickled him. Twilight, still worried, noticed he wasn't all that bad. For an evil god that almost ruined Equestria as they know it, he is a cute baby.

The time seemed to fly by because what seemed like a few minutes turned into a few hours. It was bedtime for everyone, including Discord. Of course, though, he wasn't tired. He was practically bouncing off the walls.

"Oh no… DISCORD!" Rarity screamed. She stumbled over papers thrown everywhere. Rarity covered her head with her hoof just in case.

"Oh dear..." Fluttershy whispered while a few things fell of her shelves and shattered.

"Someone grab him!" Pinkie Pie said, trying to catch him.

The six mares ran to catch Discord. Twilight tried to use her telekinetic powers to catch him. She got him in her grasp and she led him towards a crib Fluttershy kept. She was always prepared for whatever life throws at her, Twilight gently put down Discord as the others looked at her with amazement. He was still screaming at the top of his lungs and throwing the toys the mares got for him. Rarity scowled at him when his back was turned away from her. "Ah guess he aint gonna wanna sleep..." Applejack remarked. "Well, he needs to sleep. Its 9:30 at night and a growing draconequus needs his sleep..." Twilight said trying to calm him down. Rainbow Dash flew above his crib to the other side, where she looked at him straight in the eye. "Discord, I know you aren't really tired, but you gotta sleep. Got it? If you don't sleep, I am gonna hurt you." Dash said. Fluttershy sternly looked at her. "You are NOT going to hurt the poor baby." She said. She hummed a tune to try to calm down the screaming baby.

Hush now, quiet now,
it's time to lay your sleepy head.
Hush now, quiet now,
it's time to go to bed.

Discord stopped screaming for a second and looked at Fluttershy. She gave her usual light smile. He laid himself down as Pinkie Pie covered him up with a light blue blanket from Fluttershy's closet. "Oh, how adorable!" Rarity squealed as Applejack quietly shut his temporary bedroom's door. "Ah know. Didja see how he looked at Fluttershy when she sang?" Applejack replied. Fluttershy lightly blushed. "Aw, it was nothing, just a method I use to calm down animals. I sing to them." Fluttershy said. "Well, girls, I am beat. What about the rest of you?" Twilight said. The girls nodded as a few of them yawned. The six of them walked towards Fluttershy's bedroom, where five sleeping bags were arranged neatly on the floor. Each of them claimed a bag with the exception of Fluttershy. She climbed into her own bed. Besides, it was her house and her room. The girls unpacked their suitcases and took out their belongings. Twilight slipped on her eye mask but didn't let it cover her eyes completely. Rarity hung up her pink fluffy robe on one of Fluttershy's hooks on her closet door. She placed a whole bunch of soft pillows and blankets down on the floor as each of the ponies took a few. The rest of them were hers to use.

Each of the ponies quickly tucked themselves in and looked around. "I could get used to living here for a few weeks." Dash said to her friends. "Me too. I love you guys so much!" Pinkie said loudly, but not enough to wake Discord in the other room. The others said 'I love you' back and they kept on talking about the situation they were in. "Ah still aint believe we gotta take care of Discord after what he's done to us and Equestria." Applejack stated, shuffling around under her sleeping bag. "I know it's tough, but were doing Celestia a favor." Twilight said in response. "I think we should be getting some sleep, tomorrow is gonna be harder than today." Fluttershy said. They all said their good nights as Fluttershy shut off the lights. It took only a few seconds for the girls to each doze off into sweet slumber.

Hours later, moonlight shone in through the curtains and made a reflection on Fluttershy's wooden floor. Back in Discord's room, Discord was shockingly still awake. He rolled around and tried to find a comfortable position to sleep in. Fluttershy gave him a stuffed teddy bear to sleep with so he didn't feel so alone. He cuddled it tightly as he looked out at the bright moon shining outside. He was thinking about what Celestia said to him. Kill him? What the hay was she thinking? Just turn me back into stone, Discord thought to himself. He thought of how to show the Princess he has officially changed his ways. What does she mean by that anyway?

Discord refused to sleep until everything was solved in his mind. Maybe he needed to learn the basics of living: walking, talking, flying, using magic properly, etc. But how can he do that? The poor baby had no idea.

After a few minutes of hard thinking and problem solving, Discord fell asleep while holding his stuffed bear. The blanket still covered him and the moon still shone with glory outside.

He would think about his problems later.