• Published 11th Nov 2013
  • 6,583 Views, 141 Comments

Hey Batty, Batty - My Only Weakness



[Second Person] You get injured and get found by a Bat Pony, as your leg heals what will happen, only time will tell

  • ...
27
 141
 6,583

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The bed you were sleeping in right now is pretty comfy, defiantly better then the bed you sleep in back at your apartment. Sure you could only sleep facing upwards because of your broken leg, but hey its nice.

But your slumber was taken away from you by the sound of the door creaking open and a voice shouting

"WAKEY, WAKEY!"

You groan and try to get back to sleep again but you start to feel that Night Watch is shaking the bed. You grab the duvet and pull it over your face and groan again. Night Watch doesn't understand that your groaning is a signal for 'Leave me alone I want to sleep'.

"Ten more minutes" you say dorsally waving your hoof in the air while you still had your face in the duvet

"Nope, wake up" Night Watch says still shaking the bed

"The patient demands ten more minutes" you request still with your hoof in the air

"The nurse denies that request" Night Watch answers

"The patient is more important"

"It's my house"

"I'm the one with the broken leg" you remind while peeping your eye over the duvet

"I'm the one who found you lying unconscious in the streets remember?" she adds "Now get up" she continues then grabbing the duvet and ripping it away from you so that it was no longer anywhere near the bed

"Fine" you say sitting up on the bed "You win this round", You stretch you limbs placing some bones back into place and yawn "You know for Bat pony you really get up early"

"Early?" she says tilting her head slightly "It two thirty in the afternoon"

"Fair enough, but why did you have to wake me up shouting?"

"Because I thought it would be funny and secondly-" She was cut off by the sound of your stomach growling really loudly "That's why"

You pat your stomach while scrunching up your face because you've always hating the feeling of your stomach growling at you. Suddenly pain starts to shoot in your broken leg causing you to hiss out in pain and grab the cast slightly.

"Are you okay?" Night watch calls out in worry

"Yeah" you strain while clenching your teeth in pain

"Hold on" Night Watch says before flying out the room as quick as she can.

After a couple of seconds of pain she returns with a glass of water and a bottle of what you presume is painkillers. She hands you the glass of water and takes off the top of the bottle of the painkillers. She shakes the tube so two pills fall out and gives them to you.

The place the pills in your mouth and wash down your throat with the water. After a couple of minutes the pain starts to go away. You look over at the bottle of pain killers, that Night Watch has set on the bed side table, to see that they're not brand of pain killer that you've seen before.

"Are these prescription pain killers?" you ask while reaching for the bottle and taking a close look at it.
"Yeah why?"

"Because I never seen these type of pain killers before" you say placing the bottle onto the bedside table again "I just thought..."

"You thought what?" Night watch says glaring at you

"Never mind" you reply not trying to make eye contact because her glare is ice cold

"No! what were you going to say"

You sigh and hope that she won't get mad from what you're about to say "I thought they were special type of pain killers for Bat ponies"

Looking at the reaction on her face you shield yours and wait for the impact on where she's might hit. But surprisingly nothing happens she just says

"What are you doing you dummy?"

You uncover your face slightly and look at her. The look on her face is slightly angry but slight smile.

"You're not mad?" you say uncovering your face "I thought you were going to flip"

"I'm a little mad, but just remember Bat Ponies are just like you bones and everything" she explains "But we do have special pain killers for our wings, so next time you open that mouth of yours think about that will you"

"Yes ma'am"

Night Watch giggles slightly and then says "Anyway what would you like for lunch?"

"Have you got any oats?"

"I do indeed"

"Can I have a bowl of those please"

"Coming right up" she says happily trotting towards the door

You turn to face the other so you don't get caught staring at her plot again.

--

After hours of talking with Night Watch about stuff that's happened in her life. She tried to see if you could remember anything from the night you were attacked... but still on luck.

It just been after dinner, you and Night Watch had late night some soup some bead. Once you finished you place the empty bowl on the table next to the bed.

"That filled me up" you say patting your stomach

"Yeah, it was so good, the hot sauce was good suggestion"

"I know right, I'm surprised that you've never heard of it. Though you probably though it was blood when you first saw it" you then cover your mouth from what you said, but unfortunately Night Watch heard you and she had the most angriest face you've ever seen.

"There you go again playing the stereotype!" she yells

"Night Watch I-"

"NO! don't to hear it this time!" she yells louder cutting you off, she walks over to the bedroom door "I'm going to bed"

"Night-"

She slams the door shut leaving you by yourself. You can't help but feel like a the biggest idiot in the whole of Equestira.

Way to go dumbass
I don't need to hear this from you
The hottest bat pony now hates you
Shut up dick! Just piss off!
Hey I just-
Leave me alone

You lay down on the bed and pull the cover over yourself and just stair up at the ceiling just thinking how much you screwed up things between Night Watch and yourself. You let out a big sigh and close your eyes a try to fall asleep.

--

You look at the clock to see that it's only two o'clock in the morning. You can't help but think about what happened between you and Night Watch a couple of hours ago, your mind starts to think that she probably doesn't want you in her house anymore and that you should probably leave.

For some reason that though manages to convince you to slowly sit up on the bed and pull the covers of you. You pull your hind legs over so they are hanging of the side of the bed. You know how much it's going to hurt as soon as the cast sets foot on.

You place your non-injured hoofs on the floor but keep your broken one just hovering not trying to make contact with ground. You slowly limp over to the bedroom door and open it quietly.

As slowly and quietly hop out of the bedroom to see the full interior of Night Watch's house. It was only on story house but it had everything you would expect, a kitchen, dining room, main room etc….

You spot the front door and limp over to it. As you were limping one of one of your hind leg came into contact with a table leg watch tripped you up and cause you to fall onto the floor making a loud thud noise. You broken leg was the last thing to come into contact with the floor, but once it did the pain hurt like hell so you let out a cry of pain.

A door from the other side of the room opens up and Night Watch comes rushing out and starts looking around to room. Once she sees you lying on the floor she intently comes to your aid.

"Cass, what are you doing out here?" She says in worry, helping you up to your hoofs

You were in so much pain that you couldn't respond in a full sentence so you just ended up muttering some words.
Night Watch helps you back into the bedroom and back onto the bed. She grabs the bottle of pain killers and shakes it so two more pills fall out. she grabs the glass of water that was half full and hands to you along with the pills. You place the pills in your mouth and wash them down the drink.

"What were you trying to do?" She asks with concern

"I... I... err" you were in too much pain to speak

"Alright we'll talk about this tomorrow" she says sweetly, taking the drink from you and placing it on the table "Now get some rest" she continues when ruffling your mane.

She talks towards the door and opens it. Before she exits she looks over at you a smiles and says "Good night Cass" then closes the door.

Author's Note:

I couldn't think of a way to end this chapter so... there you go. I hope you enjoy