• Published 11th Nov 2013
  • 6,575 Views, 141 Comments

Hey Batty, Batty - My Only Weakness



[Second Person] You get injured and get found by a Bat Pony, as your leg heals what will happen, only time will tell

  • ...
27
 141
 6,575

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

You open the door to the bedroom and walk out with no problem. Even when your broken leg hits the floor when your walk it doesn't hurt... well it does a little bit but you're able to work again and that feels you with joy. As you walk out to the front room you see Night Watch reading the newspaper, when she sees you walking out see smiles.

"Look who's on their hoof" she says happily setting the newspaper down and walking over to you

"Yeah! It feels good" you say shaking your hoofs in the air

"I bet it does" Night Watch replies with a giggle "Since I don't have anything planned for today, how about I take you on a tour of the town?"

"I... don't know" you say nervously

"Aw come on, no one's going to hurt you" Night Watch says like you're a young foal and pinched your cheek "They might give you strange looks because they've never seen an earth pony in this area... but still"

You're still not sure if you should or not because you've never been anywhere expect outside your hometown. You don't answer her question you just give her a 'I'm not too sure about it' look. But Night Watch backfires your look but lowering her ear and giving you pout. You would have to have a heart of stone to not be able to resist that face.

With a sigh and say "Alright then"

A huge smile grows on Night Watch's says. With a little buzz of her wing, which shows that she's excited, she grabs her keys and opens the door. You follow her out to see that Calling Wood completely different from what you expected. It is an average looking town nothing wrong with.

As you walk though the town slowly with Night Watch by your side. There was one thing that Night Watch was right about every ponies gives you strange looks as you walk by then go about their business.

Every major building that you walk by Night Watch calls out and gives you some brief information about it. You can't say that you're not impressed with all this history of the Bat Ponies it had really opened your eyes in amazement and cause you to get lost in the world of Bat culture.

But you suddenly get stopped by a hoof on your chest. You snap out of your trance to see Night Watch. You look at what you've stopped in front off to see a market type place.

"Stay out here I need to get some" she says in which you respond with a nod. Before she walks though the door she turns to you like she was going to say something but she just smiles and walks into the shop.

As you stand out of shop leading against a tree with your casted leg in the air so you don't add more pain to yourself you notice that every one continues with their day like you're one of them... well you are kind of with the exception that you don't have fangs or wings.

It didn't take long for Night Watch to emerge from the shop with a bags hanging from her wings. She looks around for a second until she notices you and walk over.

"You ready to go?" she asks as she walks to you. You nod and walk with her back down the street

"So what did you get?" You ask try to get a sneak peek of what's in the bags

"Oh just some usually house hold stuff" she answers "And I also brought from blue berries"

"For what?"
She gives you a look at say 'are you serious' and then proceeds to say "For that pie you said that you were going to make once you were on your hoofs again"

It took a couple of seconds for your brain to realise that you did indeed say that you were going to make a pie for Night Watch. Suddenly your legs starts to send pain messages to your brain cause you to hiss in pain and say "Can we stop for a second"

Night Watch helps you over to a bench and helps you sit down without causing anymore pain to your leg. Night watch place the shopping bags on the floor and sits next to you making sure that you're alright.

"I knew this was going to happen" Night Watch says as she reaches into one of the bags "Which is why I brought these" she continues pulling out a bottle of water and pain killers

She opens the pain killers and pops out a pill while you unscrew the bottle of water. She hands you the pill and you gulp them down with water. When the pain starts to go away you stand back up again and walk back with Night Watch.

--

You're currently sitting on the sofa resting your leg on the coffee table reading the news paper when something covers your face. You take whatever it is of your face to see that's it's a apron. A slight giggle can be heard from behind you so you look over to see Night Watch smirking.

"Get cooking I'm in the mood for pie" she says

You roll your eyes as you slowly lift your leg off the table. You sit up a throw the apron at Night Watch which hits her face. As the apron fall off her face scares you slightly.

"If you didn't have that cast on your leg I would have tackled you to the floor"

You chuckle at her remark and then smirk. You trot over to the kitchen area where you find all the ingredients you need to bake this pie. When you place the items on the counter you see Night Watch licking her lips.

"Are you really that hungry for a blueberry pie?" you chuckle

She notice that's she's starting to drool and whips it away and looks away in a blush. You could help but think how adorable she looked when she blushed.

You shook that though out of your mind and then starting baking.

--

Empty places where place on the table and Night Watch started to pat her belly that was full of blue berry pie. You whip the crumbs of your face and lip your lips.

"You were right that was a mean blue berry pie" Night Watch comments

"I'm glad you liked it you had like three pieces" you say

Night Watch looks over at you with a smirk but that smirk starts to fade when she looks into your eyes. You two sit there in a silence as you look into each other's eyes. She starts to get closer to you were you muzzles were almost touching. She then backs away and jumps of the couch.

"I... I'm going to head off to bed" she says as she walks towards her room as fast as she can "Goodnight"

She closes the door leaving you alone wonder about what could of happen if her kept getting close to you. You shake out the though as head off to bed.