• Published 11th Nov 2013
  • 6,576 Views, 141 Comments

Hey Batty, Batty - My Only Weakness



[Second Person] You get injured and get found by a Bat Pony, as your leg heals what will happen, only time will tell

  • ...
27
 141
 6,576

Epilogue

Epilogue

Rays of light slowly start to creep in though the curtains and it your face. You slowly open your eyes to see a beautiful sight. Night Watch sleeping soundly in your arms with a cute little smile on her face. You gently start to cresses her mane and give her a kiss on the forehead which makes a moan escape her lips.

Night Watch starts to slowly open her eyes and you get to see her lovely pink iris's.

"Good morning lover." you greet her

"Morning cutie." she greets you back with a tired tone

"Did you sleep well?"

"mmhmm." she says nodding her head "I slept much better in your arms." she continues holding you tighter

You go to her give another kiss on the forehead but she grabs your face and pulls you down so your lips meet once again. After another loving kiss you let go of and climb out of bed and yawn.

"Should I make you some breakfast?"

"Yes please." she says in a cute tone

You smile at her head out the bedroom. You walk down the small hallway of your apartment and catch yourself in the mirror. But something really court you eye, not your messy mane but two marks on the side of your neck, they look like bite marks.

"Night Watch" you call out

"Yes my lover" Night Watch says peeking out of the bedroom

"Did you bite me last night?" you say still focusing on the marks on your neck

"O-Oh" Night Watch stutters back away slightly "Y-Yeah. But it was an accident"

"When did you do it?" you say now looking at her

"Well... you during last night event when we were both about to climax." she begins "And I bent down and my face was in your neck... that's when I accidentally bit you."

You let out a big sigh and look into the mirror again and focus on the bite makes

"I'm going to turn in a bat pony aren't I"

"Yeah..." Night Watch says looking down at the floor

With another sigh you walk into the main room and look out of the window near your sofa. You hear Night Watch getting closer to you. You turn around and you only have one question on your mind.

"Is the transformation going to hurt?"

"No, apparently it's quick and painless" She reassures "In fact it already happened"

"Really?"

You rush over to the mirror to see that you are now a bay pony complete with a set of fangs and wings. You couldn't stop but to feel happy inside.

"T-This is incredible!" you says stuttering from excitment

"This is the best you've even looked like." Night Watch says wrapping her arms around you and giving you a kiss on the cheek "I know this seems sudden but will you come back to CallingWood with me?"

Without thinking you say "Yes"

"Are you sure? what about you apartment?"

"I'm sure as soon as they realizes that I'm gone they'll rent the place out to somepony else."

Night Watch gives you another kiss on the lips. Before leaving for CalingWood you pack a few impotent stuff you need to take with you. You walk back to front room to Night Watch who is patiently waiting for you.

"You're going to have to teach me how to use these things." you say flapping your new wings

"There every simple to control, just flap and you'll be fine." she explains "So are you ready to go home?"

You take one last look around you apartment and nod with a determined smile. You open the doors of your balcony and let Night Watch step out first. She starts to flap her so she floating in the air. You follow suit of her but you're not as high as she is. She hold at her hoof so you blanch in the air.

You then start to head towards the town in the middle of the forest that you've grown attracted to. Not only will you be living out a new live, you'll be spending it with a pony you love.

THE END

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading this short story and thank you to HyperSonic for editing this. Now I know this short compared to the story's that I do but... eh

Cheers