• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 12,518 Views, 117 Comments

A Mothers Love 2: Nightmare In Equestria - GunsNRoses365



Lightning Twister's new life is in jeopardy when becomes the target of a villain nopony Ever thought they would see again.

  • ...
2
 117
 12,518

Chapter 7

Deep Within the Crystal Caves, Lightning laid on the ground and cried quietly while trembling in terror. He could feel his hooves cramping from the magical restraints that King Sombra placed on him. He quietly prayed that Fluttershy would find him and free him just like she did when he was foalnapped by his father. He wished that everything that was happening to him was only a nightmare, but he knew it wasn't.

King Sombra reappeared in the caves in a puff of smoke. he smile down at his helpless captive and stroked his mane.

"Oh come now, Lightning, you should be happy, your helping make history by helping the true king of Eqeustria rise to power." he said evilly

"P-please, K-king S-Sombra, I w-wanna g-go home. I wan't my M-Momma." Lightning sobbed

Sombra growled and struck a bolt of lightning towards Lightning. It struck the ground inches from his hooves making Lightning yelp and whimpered.

"Silence!" Sombra roared as Lightning trembled in fear.

King Sombra took a deep breath and smiled.

"There will be nopony that can stop me." he said before chuckling, "Now, I'm going to do something with you, Lightning."

The evil Unicorns horn began to glow as he brought his heads down towards lightning, making the scared little colt whimper and whine.

"Lets see what really scares you.." Sombra hissed in Lightning's ear.

"h-h-h, n-n-n no-no!" Lightning whined as he struggled.

Sombra laughed and said, "There's no point in trying to fight, you helpless little runt, you are mine to toy with as I please."

He then screamed in terror as sombra's horn finally connected with his forehead.

Lightning found himself drowning in a flash of white light. When the light disappeared, he saw that he was no longer in the Crystal Caves and King Sombra was nowhere to be found. Lightning whimpered in fear because he wasn't in Ponyville, he was in a dark cold and damp location he had never seen, his environment looked like a dungeon. Lightning took a few steps around and began to whimper again in fear of the darkness.

"M-Momma!?" He called out hoping she was nearby and he could run into her soft and loving and embrace.

He soon heard something, but it was not Fluttershy's sweet and gentle voice. It was a low and threatening growl sound that made Lightning's hair stand on end. Turning around, Lightning gasped in shock and fear when he saw a familiar Pegasus with a crazed look in his eye snarling at him.

"D-D-Daddy!?" Lightning whimpered.

Cold Wind Lunged at Lightning, the scared little colt screamed and ran towards a stairway that led to an exit. However when he reached the stairway, he was bounced backwards by a magical barrier between him and his exit. He turned around and screamed when his father shoved him to the ground and used his large hoof to pin Lightning's small body to the ground.

"I TOLD YOU THAT IF YOU RUINED MY LIFE, I WOULD RUIN YOURS!" Cold Wind yelled making his son cry.

He then raised a hoof and began laughing maniacally.

"D-Daddy don't hurt m-me p-please!' Lightning cried as his tears flowed down his cheeks

Cold Wind continue laughing until his laughter turned into King Sombra's laughter. He then brought his hoof down towards Lightning's face.

Lightning closed his eyes and screamed out at the top of his lungs, "MOMMA!"

Lightning waited for the hoof to strike him but he never felt a thing. Opening half of one eye he saw that he was no longer in the dungeon he was back in the Crystal Caves with King Sombra standing in front of him, with a large grin on his face.

"That's right Lightning, I can make you experience your deepest fears." he said cruelly "It's only a matter of time. Soon I will have my revenge on the royal pony sisters, The Crystal Princess and her husband, and the elements of harmony!"

Lightning was left in a state of shock and fear. He couldn't say any words, he was to afraid of what King Sombra was going to do to his family. Sombra looked down at his helpless prisoner and laughed.

"The time has come Lightning! You and I will go to Canterlot and you will witness the defeat of the princesses. Soon everyone you know and love will be defeated and it's all because of you." he said before breaking into a crazed fit of laughter. Lightning quietly cried from fear and guilt he hoped that someone would save him soon.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed reading chapter 7. I know it's very short, this chapter and the next one will be very short chapters. After that I promise that the chapters will be much longer. King Sombra has exposed Lightning's deepest fears and has gained even more power. What will happen next? I'll see you all next chapter.