• Published 23rd Sep 2013
  • 11,056 Views, 351 Comments

Another Kind of Humanity - SPkon107



An ODST discovers humans who are not part of the UNSC.

  • ...
58
 351
 11,056

Where have I been

Hello to anyone who is still here after the series finally of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. The last chapter I posted was on June 21 2018. Now for a few things.

Where the fuck have I been.

For starters I would like to apologise to everyone for not posting for literally for five years. As I stated on the last update my last computer gave out along with all my work. As for this chapter I have rewritten it like fourteen time. None of those versions were to my standards. Plus writer block hits hard.

Another thing that place this project on hold was my job. I was hired by a school bus company as a Mechanic and installation tech. What this meant was that a part of being in my home location, I have been also sent all over the country to install GPS tacker and tablets on school buses. This also slowed down my work. The pandemic didn't help either. Yes i still traveled during the shut down.

Why am I back?

I don't know. I never really abandoned the story just hard to finish it. That at the current state the Halo franchise is currently. Seriously what the hell was with the show. Seriously the ActMan's version of the show was 100 times better. Even the animation Sodaz made was better.

Not like my writing is better. Cuz its not. Anyway I still enjoy writing and I still want to finish the story. I will not promise more frequent updates but I will not make you guys wait for five years.

Anyways I'm sort off back. Well I'm still here reading stories and what not.

Lastly the next chapter will be unedited and as usual there is still many grammer errors. sorry for that too. Feel free to point them out.

I'll be seeing you around.