• Published 23rd Sep 2013
  • 11,038 Views, 351 Comments

Another Kind of Humanity - SPkon107



An ODST discovers humans who are not part of the UNSC.

  • ...
58
 351
 11,038

Chapter Five: Lovely Stroll in Manehatten (Unedited)

Chapter Five: Lovely Stroll in Manehatten


Early in the morning way before anybody in Ponyville or in Canterlot is awake. Alex was wide awake and gearing up. He exited out of the room and he looked around the small town. Peaceful and quiet. The buildings reminded him of history class back when he was in high school. The architect wasn't so different from the colony but, it was out of date. The cobblestone roads was cleaner than any road on Earth. He took a glimpse at the flowers around Twilight’s home. For a country that is in war the town seemed to be in one piece. Except for the school of course. The Orbital Drop Shock Trooper walked to his Pelican. The night before he had decided to return to the UNSC Plower to gather more supplies. If he was to help the Equestrians on their war then he need to be prepared. The ODST activated the life support to check the systems.

“Initiating pre-flight diagnostics. Forward auto cannon…check. Lateral Rail Turrets… check. Main Thrusters… check. Auxiliary Boosters… check. Keying engines…”

All systems were normal. The only thing that he had to be cautious about was fuel. Once he was back on the ship he had to be sure to refill the tanks.

“Now…” He finally activated the thrusters and lights then began to ascend into the sky.

The ship flew into the atmosphere and then into space where he finally had visual of the stars and the planet’s moon on the west. As he approached the ship he opened the hanger door. Once inside he was inside he checked the ships systems. Life support was at 32% and the beacon was still strong. He finally made his way to the armory and he grabbed a few things. Two Rocket Launchers and extra ammo, three Spartan Lasers and a case of grenades that rose up to his knees. Might as well have as much fire power he could carry. After loading the ship there was enough room to place a Mongoose inside the passenger bay.

Back in the library a couple hours have gone by. Twilight finally woke up. She had slept late since she was reading the first part of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. She was amazed by the how the UNSC humans literature differ from the humans on Equis. Alex mentioned that most of the creatures that live in the Everfree Forest were just myths. Alex was determine to discover the origin of the Equis Humanity. Twilight wasn't sure how he was going do that. Twilight herself didn’t even know the answer. Twilight knew that she and her friends were supposed to be at the Crystal Empire early. Although she know that Alex would protect Cadence in Manehatten she still felt nervous. Griffin Knights still roamed around Equestia maneuvering around in forests. She moved out of her bed and walked to Alex’s room and she knocked.

“Alex? Time to wake up.” She waited for a response. After being silent for a moment she knocked again. “Alex?” she opened the door to find that the room was empty. She looked around hoping the ODST didn't turn his back on them. She saw a note on the bed. She walked up to the bed and the front of the note said.


‘Please Read.’

She turned the paper around.

‘Twilight I have left to my ship in orbit to gather a few supplies that I will need. I will return at eight. Be sure to have your friends ready. The sooner we leave the better.’
She held the note in her hand for a minute before she did what the ODST asked her.

Back on the Plower Alex drove a Warthog under the vehicle holder of the Pelican. The soldier used a crane to push the armored vehicle up the clamps. When the automobile was secure the ODST was ready to refuel the drop-ship. He walked to the fuel trucks. He opened the door and he sat on the driver’s seat. He turned on the truck and moves it to the ship. Once he was at the fuel tank he began to refill tanks.

Twilight and her friends were already waiting outside the library. They were all in their battle armor since that will immediately join Shining Armor after Alex drops them off in the Crystal Empire. Fluttershy on the other hand was in her nurse uniform since she doesn't like the killing. Rarity saw an object in the sky.

“Girls look.” Twilight recognized the drop-ship she warned her friends.

“Stand clear girls. I’ve been on the ship once. Those thrustera are pretty strong.” The Pelican was hovering over near the tree. The pressure of the thrusters threw dust at the women. When it landed the women hear a motor go off. Rarity shouted.

“AHHHH! My clothes! My hair!” The ODST exited the ship while on the Mongoose he had to duck in order to avoid collision with the Warthog. He placed the ATV at the side of the house. He hopped of the vehicle and he removed his helmet. When he turned around he was immediately slapped. He grabbed his cheek.

“What the hell was that for!?”

“You threw dust all over me with that machine of yours!”

“Well too bad.” He walked pass her and stopped in front of Twilight. “Ready?”

“Um…yeah sure but, why did you brought that?” she pointed at the Mongoose.

“In case if I need to travel quickly. I can’t take the Pelican everywhere I go.”

“And that car?”

“This is the M12 Force Application Vehicle better known as the Warthog. The hull is made of ballistic polycarbonate, titanium and, carbon nanotube. This thing can take a direct hit from a grenade.”

“And rockets?”

“Not so much. If the Hog survives I guarantee the drive and the passenger will not.”

“Maybe if you made it closed.”

“Then how do you expect to fire at the enemy. Anyways the Warthog moving constantly the shooter will have a harder time hitting the target. Especially with full armor. But that can change if the enemy is an expert marksman.”

“But why did you bring it here?”

“In case if I need it. Now if the questions can wait. I think we should leave.”

“Oh…right.” The ODST led the Elements inside.
Alex said. “Careful with your heads.” Twilight and her friends sat down as Alex entered the cockpit. As he sat down he asked.

“I need a guide. Anyone wants to join me.” Rainbow Dash was the first to respond.

“I’ll go.” She rushed to the cockpit and took her seat on the co-pilot seat.


The ship rose to the sky. It was about seventy feet in the air when Rainbow Dash told Alex to turn the ship to the Northeast. The town folks stared at the metal object in the air. The ship began to fly away from the town and towards the crystalized city. The Pelican passed over Canterlot where Princess Luna and Celestia were speaking with a few of the guards in the royal garden. Luna was the first to notice the Pelican.

“Sister look.” The elder did so.

“Looks like they are on their way.” Luna spotted the Warthog and asked about the object but, her sister was just as clueless as she.


The ship descended as the between the cliffs where a river was flowing. Alex was really enjoying the beauty of the land. Memories before he joined the war flashed in his mind. He smiled behind his helmet not letting the rainbow haired female seeing him. His smile faded too quickly when he could not help to notice the landscape of the land. He was quite confused to see how beautiful the land was if the country was at war. The land began to change to the familiar outcomes of a battle. Only difference was that the left overs were not plasma holes, plasma weapons, Ghosts, Wraiths and Banshees. The land was still in Equestrian territory and it was dangerously close to the capitol. Alex asked Rainbow.

“Hey Rainbow?”

“Yeah.”

“How long ago did this battle took place?”

“About three weeks before you arrived. Why?”

“Seems like you guys are losing the war.”

“What makes you say that.” The shock trooper recognized the tone of the Lieutenant.

“I know that you’re lying. You…were in this battle…weren’t you?”

“I-is it that obvious.”

“Yeah.”

“This battle lasted for about eight days. The enemy attacked a Guard training camp. I was sent in with an airship to even out the odds. But…the enemy was prepared.” Alex below where most of the forest was nearly gone.

“Seems to me that the forest was demolished by all of the crossfire.”

“You mention that your battles were similar to this.”

“Well about 500 years ago yeah. Now the enemy has energy direct weapons but, it’s still the same thing.”

“When was your last major contact with your enemy?”

“The same day I arrived here. We engaged a damaged Corvette which is the thing that crashed here. I lost my squad in battle. Or that’s what I believe.”

“I know that feeling all too well.”

“Back at you.” It wasn't long until they finally reached the Crystal Empire. Alex noticed the large structure in the middle. The ship began to land while Crystal Guards began to approach the area of the Pelican. When the thrusters shut off the Elements and the ODST exited the drop-ship Twilight looked around for Cadence. The Crystal Princess exited the castle to meet the group.

She said.“ Twilight.”

“Cadence.” The two exchange a hug. Cadence noticed the familiar black armored human.

“Nice to see you again Corporal.” The ODST just nodded at her. The princess turned back to Twilight. “Twilight I need you to join your brother in the Crystal River Border. The Griffins are in position to attack and he needs a few more officers to lead the troops.”

“Understood but, what do they want to attack here. Wasn't Canterlot their target?”

“It was. But I fear they will find their objective no matter where they attack.”Thinking to himself.

‘Objective? What the hell are these Griffins trying to find. I can’t help them unless if I know. But for now I need their trust.’


Twilight turned to her friends. The six rushed towards an armored vehicle. As Twilight mentioned about why the Warthog
was not closed. Their cars are closed. The only way to fire at the enemy was open the doors. The only one who had the ability to attack was the gun operator. The roof had an opening that lead to the gun. Once the six entered the vehicle the driver drove into the horizon. Cadence kept her glare until she was unable to see them.

Cadence turned to Alex. “Corporal I've been informed that you will be my personal guard for my task.”

“I prefer engaging in combat but, I've done my fair share of guarding and protecting.”

“Well it looks like I’m going to see your skills. I must warn you. Manehatten is not in good shape at the moment.”

“I already know. Twilight and Applejack have mentioned something about the city. If I may ask what is it that you’re trying to accomplish in Manehatten?”

“Well for starters I would like to aid the people and the guards. After we have accomplished that. We will engage the city fort. I’m sure my aunt has mentioned that to you?”

“Yes she has.”

“Well then if we may proceed.”


The flight to Manehatten wasn’t more than forty minutes. Cadence was a bit shakey in the beginning. The Pelican landed right in the middle of the city where city hall was located. They exited the ship and we met with the mayor.

“Mayor Vote Bill.” He was what Alex expected him to look like. He was about five foot seven overweight and was wearing a brown wig that could be easily identify as fake by a mile away.

“Princess Cadence! What an honor.” He bowed Alex noticed that the people around the area bowed as well. When he rose to face the princess he continued. “Thank Celestia you are here to help. We have been attacked yesterday.”

“Again?! I thought that Lieutenant Applejack said that the area was cleared?”

“It was…but, the scouts have been slacking off lately.” The news of the scouts being lazy sounded odd to Alex. Slacking off in a war was one mistake that had to be avoided at all times. Not monitoring the enemy’s position could led to the destruction of Equestria.

“Your highness we are in need of help in the hospital.”

“I will travel to the hospital at once. Mayor Bill.”

“Excellent! I will provide with my finest body guards.” At this point Alex was only willing to work woth the Princesses and the Elements so he intervened.

“No need for that sir. That’s why I’m here.” He chuckled.

“You? Your only one guard.” Felling like he was questioning his ability Alex said coldly.

“I prefer soldier.”

The mayor answered as he turned his head and waved his hand up and down diagonally. “Whatever. Sure the princess will feel safer with at least ten men protecting her.” The princes answered.

“Actually Mayor I think I’ll stick with my personal guard for the day. I believe I will be safer with him.” to his shocked the mayor tried to convince her.

“Your Highness I insist that you consider letting my body guards join you. We cannot afford losing any princesses or letting this…alien join you.” Alex was surprised at the fact of how fast the news of him arriving on the planet spread quickly.

“Mayor he saved Princess Twilight Sparkle and a group of children on his own.”

“What? Him! Please your highness…”

“If you won’t believe me then why don’t you ask Princess Twilight herself?” She turned to Alex. “If we may Corporal.” Alex motioned to the Pelican and released the Warthog from the clamps. He closed the troop bay doors and he entered the vehicle. As the moved towards the hospital Alex said to Cadence.

“You know you lied to the guy right?”

“Yes but, it was the only way to get rid of him. I can’t allow to have so many Guards around at the moment. How else are we to earn your trust?”

“I don’t trust him. Or those scouts he claimed to be slacking off.”

“What are you talking about? Mayor Vote Bill has served my aunt for ten years!”

“Yeah but, anything can happen between those ten years. If you don’t mind I would like to speak to the scouts after we finish at the hospital?”

“Corporal there must be a reason for the lacking of the Royal Scouts duties. The enemy just attacked once more. I believe that’s the reason.”

“That’s no excuse on my book. I would prefer to scout the area all day then just sit down and do nothing all day.”

“Very well. But I think you’re wasting your time with that theory.”

“Well you can’t be too careful.” The streets have been nearly cleared from the ruble of yesterday’s battle. The civilians were all staring at the ten foot tall M12 vehicle moving along the streets. At the turning of a street the hospital was finally visible. The Warthog pulled up in the entrance of the hospital. Alex hopped off the car and moved towards Cadence. She stepped off.

Nearly falling of the hog Cadence said. “I’m not use to the elevation of your vehicle. Why is it so high and has no doors?”

“We don’t need door for the Warthog. Just hop in and hop out.” Before they approached the building Alex separated the bullet belt from the gun making sure no one would mess with the turret and end up tearing a body to shreds. After he placed his DMR on his back while holding his Assault Rifle the two walked up the stairs where a few guards were just sitting. The men were rising to bow but were stopped when she announced that there was no need.

“Cadence?”

“Yes.” She said as she turned around. “What is it?”

“Why are these Guards just sitting around? Shouldn’t they be guarding the outskirts of the city?”

“Well like the Mayor said. The scouts have informed is that the enemy is not near the city.”

“Seems to me they are as clueless as I am.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Look I understand that you want to do your duty as a princess. My duty is to protect you. But when it comes to the safety of the innocent I draw the line.”

“You have a trust issue huh?”

“Yup.”

“Very well. The scouts like to stay here when their scouting missions are over. After I finish my errands we may speak to the scouts.”

“Sounds fine by me.”


The duo entered the hospital once inside the building Alex saw numerous injured Guards from the attack. Alex always hated to be at the doctors. Now as an adult his hatred was grew far past his own expectations. He hated to see his comrades die in the hospitals after battle. Knowing that he was unable to do anything to help has always made him feel useless. The little fieldtrip turned into a nightmare for the ODST. The mayor never mention about the casualties. A nurse called the princess from the distance.

“Princess Cadence.”

“Oh Nurse Hill.”

“Thank Celestia you made it if I may speak with you in the doctor’s office.”

“Of course.” The two followed the nurse when they entered the room a Guard was already inside with a doctor.

He said as he stood. “Princess. I was expecting you.” The nurse closed the door behind them. “Princess the attack from yesterday left a large amount of Guards injured. Lieutenant Vapor is afraid if he loses more Guards he will not be able to protect the city as he wants. Medicine is low. Our number of nurses and doctors are not enough.”

“I understand Doctor Defibrillator but, we have suffered a great loss near Canterlot.”

“If we can’t have these Guards on the field then what will happen to the city.”

“Maybe…I can speak to my aunt when I return.”

“If you do then I will be thankful. Now I would like to discuss something else with you alone. Nurse hill you are dismissed.” Cadence turned to me and the Guard.

“The same goes for you two. I’m sorry Alex but, locations are not yet to be talked about around you.” He answered.

“I understand.” The two exited the room the Lieutenant said to the ODST.

“If you will excuse me I must attend to my men.”

“Wait.”

“Yes.”

“I need to know more about these so called scouts that have been patrolling the outskirts of the city.”

“You don’t trust them either huh?”

“Not really. Aren't the scouts under your command right?”

“Unfortunately no. Lieutenant-Colonel Viper is in command of the scouts. I haven’t heard from him in a week. The scouts call themselves the Blood Spreaders.”

“Blood Spreaders? What event or battle led them to earn that name?” the Lieutenant looked away. “They did earn that name right?”

“Not really. They just say that they call themselves like that for no reason. I was just transferred here. So I am unfamiliar with city. I was transfer from a company in Fillydelphia.”

“SO you know nothing about these men?”

“Nope.”

“The fact that they are ‘slacking off’ and the attack yesterday is suspicious to me.”

“You and me together. If I may ask? I would like for you to investigate that for me?”

“I was already planning to do that.”

“Perfect. The more information the better. I’ll see you around…um in fact what branch do you belong in?”

“Here. No one. And I won’t say anything else until I get this scout thing solve.” The answer made the Guard wonder about the ODST. He turned around and walked down the hallway. The doctor’s door finally opened.

Cadence said.“Ready?”

“You have no idea.”


The scouts were located on the first floor in a semi empty storage room. They used crates as table and chairs. It was around noon and the Guards were either eating or playing poker. Alex and Cadence entered the room. The men turned around and stared at them. One of the many things that the ODST noticed about Equestria is that the civilians and Royal Guard alike have heavy respect over the princesses. Every time the people notices royalty around they immediately bow. These Guards on the other hand were still attending to their activates. This action annoyed Cadence and said.

“What is this!? Why aren’t you bowing?” The guards rolled their eyes. They stood up and bowed quickly and return to their posted. Alex whispered to Cadence.

“Some respect they have for you.”

“My aunt will hear about this.”

“Let me do the talking.” Alex motioned deeper into the room until one of the guards said.

“Whoa hey! Not one but Royal Scouts are allowed in here.”

“Really. Says Who?”

“Lieutenant-Colonel Viper.”

“Well…” he turned to Cadence. “…may I have permission to precede Princess Cadence?”

“Granted.” The guard tried to oppose.

“I’m sorry but, I cannot allow that we have strict orders by…” Alex cut him off.

“Hey! If there’s something I know is that no officer is above the Princesses. Now I want to know why the Royal Scouts are slacking off on the job when your job is to patrol the area making sure the enemy is not in sight.”

“Oh well that’s simple.” He walked back to one of the crated. “The reason is because TAKE THEM OUT!” Alex grabbed the princess as soon as he heard those words come out of the Scouts mouth. The two took cover behind a crate. Gunfire began to open. The ODST leaned out of his cover to return fire. When the first scout fell on the floor dead the others quickly hid behind the crates. Alex heard one of the men shout.

“Sir we’ve been discovered what do we do!?” the leader looked around for a solution the only exit was the door that Cadence and Alex entered. When another one of his men was killed the leader grabbed a grenade and threw it towards the door. When Alex saw the explosive device he threw his body on the princess to protect her from the explosion. The Explosion forced pieces of wood to fall on the two while the Scouts charged their way out of the building. Alex pushed the splintery wood off of him. Cadence was left unharmed but Alex left foot was hurt.

“Alex are you ok?”

“My damn foot hurts. We need to stop those guys from leaving the city.”

“You’re not fit for combat.”

“I don’t care. I’ve survived worse.” The shock trooper stood up as he felt the sharp jabbing pain on his leg. We was able to run but, not as fast as he wanted. The two exited out of the building. Alex looked around for the scout. “Damn it!” he said. He lowered his weapon. He looked both sides he limped towards his Warthog. He placed his arm on the vehicle. He jumped when bullets hit the Hog. He rolled to the other side to avoid being hit. When he looked around he saw the same scouts on two cars riding away from the scene. As they drove off the around the corner Cadence rushed out of the building Looking for the ODST.

“Alex!” she rushed towards the Warthog.

“I’m fine.” Knowing that he could shoot and steer. “How’s your driving?”

“I rarely drive but, I do know the basics.”

“That’s all I need. I need you to drive fast.” Alex motioned towards the turret while Cadence hopped onto the wheel. “Alright GUN IT!” the princess stepped the gas pedal hard. The wheels screeched as the rubber burned against the asphalt. The vehicle zoomed past the building and turned. Alex loaded the bullet belt on the gun as he began to have visual on the two enemy vehicles.

‘Just a little closer.’ Thought the ODST. he placed his finger in the trigger.

The barrel began to spin as the bullets began to zip through the air. When the metal projectiles struck the first car the men panicked. One of them fell off the car and rolled into the Warthog. The UNSC armored car bumped upwards as the body was thrashed by the wheels. The enemy returned fire at the Warthog. The bullet cracked the windshield which made Cadence scream.

“ALEX! I can’t see!” not knowing where to look. She motioned the Warthog into a wall that the force forced the ODST to collided with the wall and fell off. He quickly grab onto the ledge of the car. The tip of the armor of his boots and shin guards were sparking on the concrete.

“CADENCE!”

“WHAT!”

“THERE’S A GLOVE COMPARMENT BETWEEN THE SEATS BEHIND THE GEARS SHIFT!” the princess opened the glove compartment. Inside was two Magnum Pistols. It was obvious to her what Alex wanted her to do. She pulled one of the weapons and aimed it at the windshield. She fired three shots before the glass shattered.

“Alex I shattered the windshield!”

“OH that’s perfect!” He said sarcastically as pieces of Manehatten trash collided with. “Now do me a favor and TURN BACK ONTO THE STREET!”


The princess pulled the Hog back on the street as Alex pulled himself back onto the turret. He pulled himself on the gun. He aimed the gun at the car and he continued to fire. He was going to try to let one of the men live but now he was furious. Even though the enemy fired at the Warthog. The Titanium alloy was able to with stand the bullets. Their vehicle on the other hand was being shredded by the immense fire power of the turret the car finally gave in and exploded. As the two past by the burning automobile Alex fired at the second car but, was too far.

“Cadence they’re getting away!”

“Don’t worry. I know a short cut. This isn’t my first rodeo!” she turned left cutting of visual of the scouts. She made a right and into a war damaged street.

“Are you sure about this?!”

“Yes I am!” she drove up a bridge the lead into the freeway. Maneuvering through abandoned cars the ODST was able to see the enemy car once again moving towards the exit of the freeway. Once they left the graveyard of cars the ODST shouted.

“Cadence!”

“Yes!”

“Ram those bastards!” the vehicle speeds up towards the exit.


On the other vehicle one of the men said.

“Looks like we lost them.” One of his comrades responded.

“We can’t be so sure. The faster we reach the forest the bett…” he was cut off as the aluminum pick-up truck was shredded by the titanium M12. The car spun around and tipped to the side. The Warthog came to a stop. The Corporal hopped off the Hog aiming his Assault Rifle. He motioned closer to the car. When he leaned to look on the other side a scout drew his rifle up and swung a pipe at him. Him helmet flew off he reacted fast and he tackled the Griffin to the ground. The man elbowed the ODST and he kicked him off. Alex stood up and pushed the Knight against the tipped over car. He punched him once at his face, uppercut his stomach and elbowed his face. The Knight pushed him off. Alex’s leg was still hurt from the explosion at the hospital. He fell on his back. The Knight walked to him and stomped his left foot. He shouted in pain. Looking around the Knight picked up a large piece of asphalt. He raised his arms above his head.

At the last moment Cadence kicked the knight making him drop the asphalt next to Alex’s head. The man looked at the Princess and charged at her. Making a fist with his right he swung at her. Cadence countered his attack and she struck him on the gut. She quickly spun around and kneed the arm and breaking the Griffin’s forearm. As he fell to his knees she stuck his neck and left him unconscious. Alex merely stared in shock as he just witnessed the beat down. The Princess tuned around to see the ODST with a dumbstruck look.

“What?”

“Nothing…just…that was unexpected of you.”

“I may not wear uniform or armor but a lady needs to know how to protect herself.” Alex responds as he was standing up.

“Remind me not to piss you off.” He leaned against the car and saw two other men lying on the ground. “Let’s get these sons of bitches back to the hospital.


One hour later

In a dark room the three knights were tie up on chairs. In front of them was a glass and on the other side. The four Princesses, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Applejack were standing with Alex and the Lieutenant Vapor. The Guard asked Princess Celestia.

“What should we do? We tried to get information out of them but they won’t budge.” Confused Alex asked.

“When did you guys did that?”

“When Princess Sparkle was tending to your injured foot in the other room. By the way how are you feeling?”

“Better.” Celestia asked Alex.

“Corporal?

“Yes.”

“How do you make people speak out information?”

“Well…I have been around Insurrectionist a few times…but you won’t like our methods.”

“Please Corporal. We need to know what they know.” Alex sighed. Jogging back to his memories Twilight mentioned that Equestria used to be a peaceful land. Even though the country was at war Alex felt that the UNSC methods of making Insurrectionists was too early for them.

“Alright… just… let me in.” he entered the room with a few of the paper work that Lieutenant Vapor was able to retrieve.

Twilight turned to Cadence.

“How did this happen?”

“I don’t know Twilight. Honestly if it wasn’t for Alex these Knights would have taken Manehatten in a matter of days.” The two looked at the glass. Alex finished reading the papers. He looked at them and said.

“So. ”

One of them responded. “So what?!”

“You infiltrated the Equestrian Guard and posed as scouts. What I want to know is what are you guys goal.”

“Fuck you!”

“You know where I’m from I’m trained to make pieces of shit like you talk.” The middle chuckled a bit then the other two followed along until the chuckle turned into a laugh. Alex joined on the laugh as well. “That’s funny huh?!” the four continued to laugh. Out of nowhere Alex pulled out his knife and punctured the skull of the guard on the far right. He twisted the cranium and pulled the titanium blade out the blade stained with blood. The Knights stared at the ODST as he wiped the blood off the knife with his forearm armor.

“Now. I think you should talk because… I won’t be as merciful as you dead friend right there.”

Author's Note:

Well here you go. It's almost 11 here in California. this chapter is also unedited it's late i'm tired so here you go. despite of the mistakes in here i was quite pleased with this one.
Thank you.
and for those who served or are serving the military i salute you.
Happy Veterans Day