• Published 23rd Sep 2013
  • 11,047 Views, 351 Comments

Another Kind of Humanity - SPkon107



An ODST discovers humans who are not part of the UNSC.

  • ...
58
 351
 11,047

Not a Chapter. Issues with loss of work.

Hello this is SPkon or Trash Panda Kon. Depends what you want to call me as. I would like to say sorry for the long delay of this upcoming chapter. I have unfortunate news about the new chapter. For one I have not been feeling any inspiration when it comes to writing the story in general. This is a normal thing that happens. Pretty much what gets the engine running is remembering why I began writing in the first place. So I'm pretty much good. (In bender's voice: I'm back baby!)Second. I've been writing the chapter and it is not coming out how I would like it to be execute. Normally I what I do is that I finish the chapter and then rewrite it. Removing, editing, and adding to the chapter. Another reason why it takes long for me to finish.

The last one is something that has not happened for a couple years since I joined FIMfiction. The chapter was about 79% completed until for some reason my computer started to act differently. Sadly this continued until it closed everything and ended up deleting all of my work for FIMfiction and other stories that I'm still debating to post on the website. So now I have been pushed back even further back.

I'm not if anyone here really cares but as the writer of the story I feel like I should be informing the reader (You guys) what is happening with the story. No it is not dead. I will finish the story and my other work. So that's all I have to explain. Since the Chapter is going to be rewritten I might as well ask. You having any suggestions or ideas. Just no Covenant yes this is a Halo crossover but, I feel adding actual will complicate the story. Maybe in the sequel IDK if it ever comes. Well that's all.

-Kon

Author's Note:

Last thing. Season 8 is here.