• Published 23rd Sep 2013
  • 11,044 Views, 351 Comments

Another Kind of Humanity - SPkon107



An ODST discovers humans who are not part of the UNSC.

  • ...
58
 351
 11,044

Current status of story

Author's Note:

Story is not dead and I'll be getting back to writing.

Any questions about me
Any suggestions about the story
Any questions about Halo lore
let me know.

Hello people on Fimfiction. This is SPkon or Trash Panda Kon what ever you want to call me. I feel as the writer of this story I am obligated to notify my readers on the situation and status of the story.

Lack of inspiration-

As I stated before this is a normal thing. I just feel as if the inspiration is gone(its back now). It doesn’t take much to recover and when it does, I tend to write and plan out my chapters effectively.

Writer’s block-
(may be the same as lack of inspiration i dont know i didnt google it.)

This is one of my biggest problems. I have not been able to finish the last chapter correctly. It feels rushed or out of place in some sort. I have attempted many versions, but all seem to fall short. So, I have not been able to finish to my satisfaction and I try to give my ‘best’ to you guys (my grammar is still bad and so is my punctuation.)

Time-

I have a full job as an Auto-diesel tech and work plus ten hours a day. I’m tired and after work and a trip to the gym I go full cat mode. (eat, shit, sleep)

Equipment-

This is literally the equivalent to being killed by a Jackal sniper on Halo 2 on Legendary. So, I was given my old computer on 2013 and about four months ago my computer was taking a shit. Random start ups and not saving any of my work after I save it. This was one of the main reasons on why I lost inspiration and gave up after frustration. Then on October as I was finishing some of my other works my computer crashed and everything on it was deleted. All my work included for Another Kind of Humanity was gone and my computer was unusable(some is saved on g-docs). So, I did lose hope but yesterday I was able to get a new computer.

What sucks is all my crap is gone. Sadly, I have to reinstall all of my games at least now I can play SPV3 with little issues.

Conclusion-

I will have to restart the chapter once more and hopefully I can have it ready soon. Again, sorry for ranting on and this it probably useless post but, like I said I feel like as a writer I am responsible for letting my readers know that is going on. Last thing any suggestions or questions about me or about the story?

- Kon