• Published 13th Sep 2013
  • 2,511 Views, 223 Comments

Dude, What the FFFF!! - Vallis



So.. uh, what's up? Cool. Um, I'm just walking here. Y'know. With my best friend. Surrounded by magical ponies. Who can talk. English. Plus, we've had some experiences, here. Yeah, how'd this happen? Well, it's a very

  • ...
13
 223
 2,511

I Have Never Slept in a Bed With Anyone Else




So. The rest of dinner was aight. I mean I totally went mute after she told me her name, akwardly staring into space with wide eyes. I recovered though, don't worry. So here we are, walking her up to Celestia's room. I feel fine now, all is good, and sleep is beginning to grasp me once more. Sunny and I have some brief conversations here and there, sleep preventing me from being the decent escort I'd like to be.

I yawn, scratching my face afterwards.

"I'm so sorry for being a bore, I'm just awfully tired right now. I've had a long day, and-"

She giggled, waving a hoof in midsentence.

"Oh save the excuses, when a stallion needs his sleep, he needs his sleep."

"Ah, thank you. You are epic, miss Skies."

"Sunny. Just Sunny would be nice." She smiled. Quite a radiant smile, this mare.

Just... like princess Celestia.




Hm...




Must run in the family.

Man, have I mentioned how fine she looks? I mean, for the second time I know it's kinda wrong that I'm a human and all, but it's true. It'd be really interesting to see how exactly she'd look if she were to be transformed into a human somehow. She wasn't exactly 'super model' thin, which is just another way of saying thin as a toothpick. Blehk, I honestly don't find that attractive. But no, she had just the right amount of it all. Nice face, beautiful eyes, fantastic smile, gorgeous hair, and blah blah. Now, I know you want me to go a little more with the description and say if her... ahem... 'body' and 'rear end' look err... 'slender' or 'firm' or something along those lines. No.

Bad anon. Bad. Respect the ladies. This story will not go into that side. So go fap off your desires and come back when you're ready. I'll wait.
























...Done already? That was too quick, anon. Tisk tisk, what about the lady? Always return the favor.

Anyway. Back to Sunny and I.





"So, Sunny. I beg your pardon, but eh... I just really like clearing the air. I never enjoy having things floating around my head, haunting me all the time and such. So, I'm sorry for nearly knocking you down... and for also, being such a cruddy companion while you ate. Y'know, being akward, freezing up and all." Now, I don't know why, but being tired and preparing for sleep just puts me in that chill mood where everything is just... easy. Like, if I'm stoned or something.

...That actually would explain the massive cases of munchies I always get.


"Oh, don't be ridiculous. Only an ass would demand an apology for being awkward. Besides, awkward is fun." She giggled again.

I shot a quick glance at her, chuckling. It humored me to hear such 'casual' words slip out like that from the mouth of royalty.

"...I'll say it again, Miss Skies. You are epic."

"Sunny." She corrected.

Now I'm being like my servant.

"Eh- sorry. Sunny."

"Thank you." She smiled.

So after no more than a minute or so, we finally arrived to the doors of our rooms, and gave each other a last wave.

"G'night Sunny. Sleep well." I yawned, trying to open my quite feisty door. It didn't want to open, the cheeky dickwaffle.

"Likewise Vallis. Also, it appears your door is locked." She giggled.

I blinked, looking at the knob one moment, then to her the next. I looked back to the knob, giving it one more twist. It refused to budge of course. Then, due to being extremely deprived of sleep, I finally processed what she said and covered my eyes out of embarrassment.

"Oh. The key. It's locked, of course." I reached to the top of the mahogany door frame, swiping the key from there and inserting it into the lock. I twisted it open, and the door gave away without any effort. I heard a giggle from the royal guest.

"Sleep tight, Vallis. You'll need it." She smiled. I blushed mostly out of embarrassment, smiling back. It's as if this very mare stole my usual charm all this time, because I haven't even had a single moment to act decent all day. I made my way into my room, closing the door behind me, yawning once more as I made my way to my sweet, soft bed. I practically flopped onto the bed, lazily slipping the covers over me. Once I found my relaxed position in bed, I sunk my stiff spine into the infinitely soft bed; groaning in pain and bliss at the same time. Munchies are taken care of, nothing else to do, all is done.

"Lights out." I barely muttered, but was glad the enchanted room could audibly hear it. The lights went out, and darkness filled it in less than a blink of an eye. This room... like I said, is too epic for you to even get a description. I mean I'm obviously just pulling your leg, I could give a description... but I mean let's be brutally honest. We all skim those parts of the story when someone goes into detail about the stupid sofa/chair/table/bookcase/windows/floors/etc.

Although, feel free to picture an epic room with nothing but the best of everything. It's not that hard. A fancy desk here, super soft exotic foam type of mattress thing there. Royalty.

And man, do I feel like it.





Ahh... and here comes the best part.

Consciousness slipping... weird dream-like pictures and thoughts coming in...


























Knock Knock
























...



Funny. I think the universe is trying to see if I'm capable of flipping shit.





I remove the covers, taking a deep breath; and walk to the door. To avoid making the same mistake with Luna, I rub my eyes and smile. I open the door, the light of the corridor blinding me a bit. Surprise surprise, it was royalty that knocked on my door.

"Oh, Sunny..." I cover my mouth as I feel a large yawn come up.

"I'm terribly sorry for disturbing."

"No, no worries..." I yawn again, waving a hoof. "What's the matter?"

"Well, see, Celestia left me a key, but I forgot that the guards were suppose to give it to me. No doubt they're all the way in their barracks now, and that's outside of castle grounds... which, is quite a long walk."

...Oh man... I sense a favor coming up...

I'll just get it over with.



"Want me to get it?" I suggested.

"Oh, no no! Plus, you look terribly exhausted, and I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that I sent you out there to get some dumb key."

"Oh, okay, err... so what's the plan?"

"Well, honestly... I'm just too lazy at the moment to do it myself. Can I just sleep with you?"










...I have never slept in a bed with anyone else. Specially, a female. Shut up. I don't mean it that way. I mean that I seriously never shared a bed with anyone else.

But yes... even in that way.

Now, imagine letting some acquaintance that you met half an hour ago who is related to royalty, and quite intimidatingly gorgeous, sleep in the same bed as you after all the years of your lifetime so far being comfortable with just you, and only you, in your own bed. Pure, uber, awkwardness.







That rocked my world wide awake, my eyes going wide. I could feel my heartbeat rise clearly as I stood there, dumbfounded with how she trusted me; a mere acquaintance, to sleep with her in the same bed. Also, I was slightly nervous if someone were to walk in and get the wrong idea...

No. I had to say no. It must be done. I took a deep breath in.



"Sure, not a problem!"



'NO!'




"Oh, you have no idea how much I appreciate it. Thank you."


...Heh...

Here I am.

In... the same bed as princess Sunny Skies.

As she sleeps away while I awkwardly stay awake, look at the cieling.

Did I mention that my mattress is only a full size?

As in, 'Barely fit for two'?

Also, the mattress oddly dips in the center.

Y'know, like, for only one person.

So yeeaaah. I can feel her side touching against mine.

Since we like, both awkwardly sinked into the middle as she fell asleep.

I don't know if I should be blushing, or feeling awkward.

Uh oh. She's turning.

She's turning.

Now she's facing my direction.

Now... she's, holding me.

I'm just laying here as stiff as a rock now.

Holding my breath.

SHE'S SNUGGLING NOW.

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

What. Do. I do.





...






Fuck it. It's just this night.























...Besides. She's pretty nice.

Author's Note:

Just a short one.





Let the predictions... roll in.











Wink wink.