• Published 13th Sep 2013
  • 2,511 Views, 223 Comments

Dude, What the FFFF!! - Vallis



So.. uh, what's up? Cool. Um, I'm just walking here. Y'know. With my best friend. Surrounded by magical ponies. Who can talk. English. Plus, we've had some experiences, here. Yeah, how'd this happen? Well, it's a very

  • ...
13
 223
 2,511

Reunion with A Mind Blow

We've been sitting here for about an hour already at the train station, waiting.



Waiting.




Do you know how much I despise waiting? Specially waiting second by second? Eh... I digress.






So, like I said, we've been at the train station of ponyville for about a good hour or so. I become a child when it comes to waiting, so I spent the entire time just doing random things like counting how many advertisements there were allover the place, what colors there were, how long I could hold my breath, making pictures out of the clouds on the sky, all that jazz. I can't stay still, period. Unless I'm relaxing or meditating, that's another story. However, waiting? No. Just no.

Another train came in, emptying out a load of ponies and taking in another load at the same time. Reminded me of home for a quick second. New York and New Jersey I mean. None of the trains, to my misery, unloaded a human yet. I was beginning to have doubts about this, thinking that maybe this world's meaning for 'human' was some different type of creature. But then I thought that there was no way in this entire universe for a creature to be called a 'human' elsewhere other than earth.

Then again, I woke up in a magical land of talking unicorns and mythical creatures that exist in books in my world.

Logic was overruled by that alone.



I heard another train approach and come to a screeching stop. I eyed every single pony that went in and out, and then to my surprise/excitement... there he was. Tall fellow, check. Bipedal, check. Curly hair, check. Clueless look, double check.

Fucking. Joel.

Zecora and Spike took notice (hard to miss really), both having different reactions however. Zecora, strangely, had a really big smile, with a hint of... cockiness. Spike, being the first time seeing a human of course, was both shocked and fascinated.

Now, I was about to run up to the motherfucker and give him a huge hug... but a devious smile then formed on my face.

As the two were about to get up, I held up a hoof, and sat them both down.

"Guys, just play along. Look natural."

They looked at each other, then at me for a quick moment, but did as I said. I took one last glimpse at Joel to make sure he wasn't looking, and leaned into their direction.



"Alright guys... so here's the plan."


POV: Joel


I have never left out of a building (well, castle) so fast my entire life. It was like there was a giant piece of burning turd chasing me down those streets of Canterlot all the way to the train station. Didn't help that I tried asking for directions, and got snouts up in the air like the snooty pricks they were as a reaction. Almost missed my train, but here I am. Now, it was the moment of truth.

Where is this son of a bitch. Last thing I knew was that they were suppose to be waiting for me. A small dragon, a zebra, and Chris. The blinding colors of multiple ponies leaving and going was an eye fuck for a while, but as soon as the train left, the situation calmed. I began looking around again, trying to scope out the weird-as-it-sounded trio. Frustratingly, it was tough, and I couldn't see Chris. I mean, it's not suppose to be that hard to find a tall human looking dude wearing a hoodie with-

"JOEL!" I heard a voice shout outloud. I recognized it in a split second as Chris's voice.

"Bro?!" I shouted back, and started looking around more frantically. Still not anywhere to be seen. "Where are you bro?" I asked outloud.

"Dude, c'mon over here!" I heard him shout again. This time I tracked down where the sound came from, and began walking down the lengthy train station platform. Still nowhere to be found though. Where the fuck was this kid? I was starting to think he was fucking with me.

"C'mon bro, now's not the time for screwing around." I tried saying in a serious tone, but failed to withhold my smile. I'm pretty sure he saw it.

"You're getting warmer." I heard his voice much closer now. I slowed my pace, and began looking again. Then I spotted three sitting together on a bench. One dragon (WAY smaller than what I imagined), a zebra... but where's Chris? The third one was just some pony reading from a newspaper. I decided to stupidly look behind and under the bench, when I started to notice the zebra and dragon snickering.

'Oh... now I know Chris is behind this.'

"Alright you two, I know you guys are suppose to be with Chris. Where is he."

"What is this? I do not know of a 'Chris'?" The zebra had the worst poker face... although a really adorable smile.

"Yeah, what're you talking about?" The small dragon spoke up, his poker face almost impeccable. The zebra already gave it up though, pretty hard too.

"Oh, hey Joe! Did you bring any munchies? I could really go for a tacito." The third pony lowered the newspaper, allowing me to finally see his features. I must've did a triple take. There was no way that voice came from-

"...I know I'm sexy bro, but you're making it so obvious!" Then he gave me that smirk that undeniably was Chris's signature face.





What. The fuck.


POV: Chris


I'm dying of laughter in the inside. XD


POV: Joel


What. THE FUCK!?


POV: Chris


His face: just beautiful.







Oh, and one more thing. Just incase you didn't notice:

Hello, everybody. Joel and Chris are in the building.




Shit. It's gonna get real now.


Author's Note:

I just decided to fart out this chapter right away, considering I had planned it to be short. I thought 'Hey! I can do this in an hour!', so here you are.