• Published 8th Sep 2013
  • 2,519 Views, 90 Comments

Equestria Girls Series; Episode 1: Rainbow Dash - That_G3_Obsessive



Rarity was just trying to do Rainbow's mane. Promise. But when those hairless THINGS showed up, she ran, leaving Rainbow tied to the chair with the creatures surrounding her. Now Twilight must go through the mirror once again to save her friend.

  • ...
6
 90
 2,519

Chapter 7: Rainbow Dash

"Sir! The horse talked! I swear!" said an It, walking alongside another It that had an aura of authority.

"Show me this 'talking horse', you bumbling buffoon. I have important things to take care of," said the Lead It. It had a hawkish face with a sharp, upturned nose, like it spent its free time scowling. Its short, rugged mane was a dark brown, sort of like Dr. Whooves' mane was. It had beady, black eyes that burned when it looked at you. Rainbow was seriously creeped out by this guy.

"Sir! It really did! It said 'Who ya callin' stupid, STUPID?' like it owned the world," described the It to the leader. "There!"

The It pointed its hoof at Rainbow's cage, while the leader looked interested.

"Well, aren't you an interesting specimen," mused the leader. Rainbow shrank into her coat. "She will sell for good money, though I don't know where you got the story that she can 'talk'. That is just ridiculous," It said.

Sell for money? Rainbow thought. This day just keeps getting worse and worse! If you could call it a day. It was at least noon, and the sun still wasn't up yet. There was no moon, no stars, and no sun. Just complete blackness.

"Sir, we are getting worried," an It interrupted her thoughts. "The sun is still not up, and it's already two in the afternoon!"

"Yes, it is strange, isn't it?" the leader looked up from Rainbow's cage. "But that is not our concern. We take the horse to the place and sell her for lots of money!" It looked into Rainbow's fear-filled magenta eyes and laughed. "Someone get me a lantern! I want to see what this horse looks like in the light!" It commanded. One of the smaller-ranking Its got one for the leader, "Sir". He took it in his hoof and brought it up to Rainbow's face. Whatever he saw frightened him.

"YOU!" Sir roared. "DID YOU DYE THIS HORSE?"

"N-no, Sir. We just grabbed it and took it. We didn't see that it was blue," the frightened It reported.

Blue? Rainbow was confused. There were tons of blue ponies in Equestria. Why was it so bad that she was blue?

"And the mane?" Sir was still fuming."Why does it look like a little girl made it look like a My Little Pony?"

"I-I don't know, Sir," stammered a nervous It. "But Joe saw a tattoo thing on its butt. It looked like a rainbow lightning bolt."

My Cutie Mark? Rainbow was getting mad now. They were mad at her about how she was born!

Easy... Discord appeared in her head. Don't blow your fuse. Try to hold it in, or the leader will never let you escape. the draquonicus calmed her enough for her to take a deep breath.

I'm scared. She would usually never admit this to anypony, not even her best friends, but this was pushing it.

Try to fight back without giving away your secret. Discord advised. Steal his toupe.

He wears a toupe? Rainbow was fighting to keep from bursting out laughing.

When Sir leaned down to look at Rainbow again, she pressed her face to the bars. Her teeth clamped hard around his mane piece and she pulled. Suddenly she was holding a blob of hair in her mouth. Yuck! She dropped it on the far side of the cage and watched while Sir desperately tried to cover his bald head.

Rainbow couldn't take it anymore. She rolled around the floor of the cage, laughing her head off. She saw Discord next to her, wiping a tear from his eye. That just made her laugh more.

"No!" Sir cried. "I will not be humiliated by a horse!" with that he grabbed the keys from another It and unlocked the cage. Before Rainbow could take off, he grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and pulled her out. She was small compared to him, and he was lifting her up over the side of the Floater.

"Sir!" The Its were horrified. "You can't drop her over the side!"

"This horse needs to be taught a lesson!" The leader was foaming at the mouth. He was completely insane! "Get a net!"

The Its scrambled to obey. One brought out a giant fishing net, and Sir dropped her into it and slung it over the side. She was only a foot above the dark, churning water.

No. Not the water. The net was rocking horribly and Rainbow could hardly breathe.

"HELP!" she cried, ignoring the gasps of the Its. "I CAN'T SWIM!!!!!"

Author's Note:

Ok, I was just coming up with this as I went along.

To explain the last part: Have you ever seen Rainbow EVER enter the water in the whole three seasons? I assumed that she can't swim because of this. I also assumed that if pegasus feathers get wet, pegasi can't fly until they are completely dry. Plus, she has hooves. They don't really do much in the water.