• Published 8th Sep 2013
  • 2,519 Views, 90 Comments

Equestria Girls Series; Episode 1: Rainbow Dash - That_G3_Obsessive



Rarity was just trying to do Rainbow's mane. Promise. But when those hairless THINGS showed up, she ran, leaving Rainbow tied to the chair with the creatures surrounding her. Now Twilight must go through the mirror once again to save her friend.

  • ...
6
 90
 2,519

Chapter 13: Rainbow Dash

Rainbow heard voices before she even woke up. All was blackness, but she could hear familiar voices coming from a few feet away.

"You should have checked the lock!" said a stern voice. Rainbow had a groggy memory of Sir, her evil captor.

"I'm sorry, Sir," said a timid voice. Rainbow remembered Brandon with a jolt. She twitched in her sleep, which left her with a blast of pure fire to her chest.

"Sorry?" barked Sir. "You're lucky we got her back, but now Biscuit will never pay full price! I'll be ruined!"

"It won't happen again, Sir," Brandon almost whispered. Rainbow realized how much Brandon reminded her of Fluttershy.

"We're here, Sir," said another It.

"Good," growled Sir. "You're lucky I'm so nice," he said one last threat to Brandon before Rainbow heard his boots clomp away.

She heard an It coming towards her, and she put on her best "dead" face, which wasn't hard.

"I'm sorry," She heard Brandon whispering in her ear. She strained to open her eyes, but couldn't.

Brandon must have seen her eyes flutter. "You're awake?"

The pony tried to open her eyes again, and this time got them open a crack. She tried to respond, but when she did, she got a huge pain in her chest and spluttered. Something wet came past her lips.

"You're hurt," Brandon said with compassion. "Here, let me help you."

"No..." Rainbow gasped. "Fine..."

"You are not fine," Brandon snapped, then get some bandages.

"You! Bring the horse!" commanded Sir.

"Sorry," sighed Brandon, then he and another It took the cage she was in and gently lifted it out. Rainbow got jolted and blacked out from the pain in her chest.

* * *

When Rainbow woke up again, she could open her eyes.

How long was I out? she wondered. She could see a giant building in front of her, Brandon and the It standing next to Sir, and...

Twilight? Rainbow blinked. No, it wasn't an illusion. There was an It who looked just like Twilight and one that looked just like... her. She wanted to rub her eyes just to be sure they weren't playing tricks, but she didn't dare let Sir know that she was awake.

Twilight blinked at her. She mouthed Rainbow Dash! Wait, what?

Twilight, Rainbow mouthed back.

Are you okay?

That'd be a big no, Rainbow silently replied. She looked at Twilight with her magenta eyes, silently pleading for the It to help her.

Twilight nodded. She said something to Rainbow-Two, then marched up to Sir.

"That's my horse!" she cried.

"What?" Sir looked confused.

"She's mine! I was on vacation on an island with my family, and we brought her along to get some fresh grass, and suddenly she went missing! Thank you, thank you!" she through her arms around Sir who pushed her away immediately.

"No, she's mine!" Sir snapped. "Now stay back!"

"Give her back!" Twilight pushed harder.

"No! She's mine!"

"Mr. O'Brien, what is all this noise?" asked an irritable It with a gray mane. He looked as if he wanted to get this over with.

"Mr! Mr! That man is stealing my pet horse!" cried Twilight. She looked on the verge of tears. Rainbow was impressed with her acting skills.

"What is this all about, Mr. O'Brien?" asked the grey-maned It.

"Mr. Biscuit! That girl is lying! I found this animal on a deserted island, wild and untamed, and I alone tamed the wild beast to stay put in her cage." lied Sir.

"Hey!" Rainbow called. Her voice was doing much better now. "Who are you callin' a beast? Last I checked, you broke my leg trying to get me in here!" she whinnied.

"It talks!" said Biscuit, obviously amazed.

"And it has ears, you know!" she responded.

"I'm very sorry, Mr. Biscuit," Sir got to his knees. "We were working on manners when we arrived."

"Yea, right," scoffed the pegasus. "You were threatening one of your employers on the way here!"

"How did you know about that?" breathed Sir, suddenly paling.

"So you admit it?" Twilight jumped in. "That is my horse! You stole her!"

"Gah!" screamed Sir. He all of a sudden pulled a knife from his belt.

The crazy It opened the cage, but before Rainbow could escape, grabbed her by the scruff of her neck.

He dragged her out and lifted her up(which wasn't hard, considering Rainbow would only come up to his waist if she stood up). Sir took his knife and held it up to her throat.

"Not another step!" he warned, pressing the blade against her neck. "Or the horse dies!"

Author's Note:

Uh oh. Poor Rainbow!

Coming up on the climax. This should get interesting!