• Published 31st Aug 2013
  • 480 Views, 4 Comments

The Dark Colt - Mr.RealityTheBrony



Every town needs a hero, no matter what his power. And the hero of Ponyville is Dark Colt, best hero Ponyvilles seen

  • ...
1
 4
 480

The Dark Colt Rises Part 2

Now that i was ready to take on the Colt, i needed to figure out where he was located, and to figure that out i needed to do a bit of research, the most obvious location to start at was the at the City Hall in Canterlot, they were sure to keep a record of all arrests, but obviously they wouldn't let me in no questions asked, and if they did, it wouldn't be enough of a challenge for me,maybe im just a show off, but theirs nothing wrong with that. Anyways i flew through PonyVille silently, sticking to the shadows as i pass by countless windows. I even poked my head into one cottage to see a lone purple pony with crazy hair and a propeller hat, she seemed to be all by herself. I didn't think about it much because i was almost to the outskirts of Pony Ville, and from there i could just fly up to Canterlot.

I didnt start flying from the middle of town because i was worried somepony would see me, it would be ridiculous of course, because nopony could be up at this time, but i didnt want to take my hances. Anyways, i was at the train station in Canterlot, now here came the hard part. Ive read up a lot on the guards in Canterlot, enough to know that they swap posts every 20 minutes. And it just so happens that they were moving posts as soon as i got there. City Hall is in the middle of Canterlot, a=so i made my way towards it, but to get there, i would have to get past a couple guards, they would see me easily if i flew above them or even between buildings, there were light everywhere. I slinked behind the first guard and knocked him out quickly by hitting him square in the back of the head, he went out like a light, Must've been knew. The next guard i came across was a bit more difficult, he was wearing a helmet so i couldn't hit him. I put the guard in a head lock and kept holding him until he had passed out, i still checked his pulse though, just to be sure. I had never done this on a pony before.

After i made sure he was okay, i flew to the top window of the city hall, and made my way in, luckily they forgot to lock the window, i surveyed my surroundings for a moment or two, to see if there were any cameras or any guards. Of course there wasn't any, i was just being too cautious, i opened the door slowly and quietly as i could, i peered out the door and saw that there were no guards passing by, i slinked to the end of the hallway and looked again, no guards. At this point i probably should've turned around, or looked a bit harder, because if i did, i would've noticed that ll the lights were turned on, our that all the doors were unlocked, or that there were 20 guards waiting in the back room. I of course, noticed none of this, and i got cocky of course, so i was a bit less careful, i eventually found the records room and was ready to search for the Colt. And then it hit me, i had no idea what his name was, or what he looked like, aside from the eyes of course. So i started with t
prison records from 20 years ago.

And there was surprisingly a lot. I went for every one of them, and finally i got what i thought was a close match, he had the eyes, and he was even wearing the same hat. But when i saw what he was charged with, i was more enraged than i had ever been in my whole life, he was charged with Jaywalking. Jaywalking? How did he get away with murder?! I read deeper into his file and saw that he had claimed that his actions were in self defense. He was defending himself, when he was robbing a house, how can anypony get away with this? Well, it was pretty obvious, he was apparently FIlthy Riches estranged son, so in other words the jury were being paid a large sum to say that he was not guilty. At this point, iwas shaking with anger and hate. There was no way he could get away with! That Colt or Filthy Rich! But i was going to start with Filty, and then, when The Colt heard about what i did to his father, he would start getting terrified, just where i wanted the bucker. I soon went over to Filthy Riches file, it seems like hes been arrested alot, for what seems like major crimes. Threatening, Stealing, Extortionist, and of course he had gotten out of all of it, with money. It seemed like the law was more corrupt than it had ever been.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang behind me and 20 guards piled into the room.
"Put Your Hooves up!" Said the main pony
I stared at him, and slowly looked around and looked at the other ponies, and observed the situation.
"Hey, is that Mare Do Well?" said a short one

"Cant be, those were a bunch of mares, this looks like a colt" Said the the tall pony standing next to him

Apparently, somepony had beat me to the punch with the whole super hero thing, regardless, i shook it off and noticed that they were getting closer, it didn't take long to figure out what i did next. I quickly pressed a button on my utility belt and a smoke bomb popped out, as soon at it hit the ground, the whole room was smokey, but i had been training in smoke to get used to seeing in it. I went for the door, but it was blocked off by two coughing guards, guess i couldn't get out of there without knocking a few heads. I grabbed the two ponies head and knocked them against each other, they were out cold. And the way was clear, i busted out the room and flew up and back out the window. I flew high over PonyVille, and when i got close enough, i flew straight down as fast as i could into the EverFree Forest, right to my fortress, and i went to sleep, with thoughts of Filthy Rich still in my head, and for the first time in a long time, i smiled, so help me i smiled. I couldn't wait to get my hooves on him.

Comments ( 2 )

woot keep it up!!

You should find yourself a proofreader/editor. I've noticed you need to work on capitalization.:twilightblush:

Other than that the story itself seems pretty good.:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment