• Published 29th Aug 2013
  • 2,769 Views, 40 Comments

Viper - Celestia's raised son - TheValdetiosi



At one night, a box was left in front of the Canterlot's doors. A colt was inside there, waiting for somepony to take care from him.

  • ...
24
 40
 2,769

A box at the door

It was dark, as always at night. Everypony were closing their doors, animals and critters went back to their nest, but in Canterlot, there was still light. Luna, wearing black top and dark jeans, was at the terrace, finishing raising the full moon on the sky. It lighted the whole Equestria, making it able to see almost everywhere, just like in daytime.
She sighed, and was going to leave the terrace, before hearing a thump outside the doors of her castle. Looking at the entrace there was a box, just left, almost opened and shaking occasionally.

Luna immediatetly flew right there and started to open up the box. What was inside made her gasp.

A grey colt, with brown mane was inside, crying and sneezing all the times. His blue eyes shined as he looked at Luna, but turned into sadness again.

Meanwhile, Luna was little panicked. What would she do, while holding a baby stallion, with nopony to tell her what to do? Who could have been so cruel to leave a colt outside?
She took a deep breath and opened the door, getting inside to see her sister Celestia in her room. Knocking on the door first, she heard her grumbling and groaning, as she was half asleep.

"Luna...erhh, what is it? It's midnight already...." She answered as she opend the door. She was wearing her golden nightsuit, which she rearly used since it was being really revealing.

"Tia....We have, a guest..." She held the baby in front of her and his response was to cry.
Celestia's eyes widen. A colt, was in front of her. She grabbed the colt and looked it with an amazed expression. The colt was still looking sad, like it was going to cry again. Quickly she warmed up, smiled and embraced the colt into a hug, while singing a lullaby for him. The colt didn't anymore cry, as he had enough of it and was really tired. Thanks for Celestia, he eventually started to sleep and turned silent. When that happened, she placed the colt on her bed, giving a kiss on his forehead, rubbing his fine, spiky mane, turning off the lights and coming back next to Luna. The first thing to do was to shake her.

"What is wrong with you?! You can't just take random babies like that?! Have you kidnapped him?! You decided finally it being enough and go to bed with a stallion?!?! TELL ME, SISTER!!!" she shouted with the royal Canterlot voice, thank goodness her voice was directly towards Luna, or colt would be crying again.
Luna just straighted her mane from it being winded up on her face and snickered.

"Nononoo....I would have bragged about how big it would have been or all.....after all, you only want to keep me away from the other ponies cause you think I would get in bed with everypony...." She turned red, almost ready to laugh.
"No....I found him in the box...in front of our door.....somepony dropped him there and I didn't have any choice......so, I took him here........" She said and kept talking. Celestia realised and looked little envy on her, before looking back to the room.

He was still sleeping, no sign of changes. She closed it again and went towards Luna's room.
"Guess we need to sleep in the same room....I don't want to wake him up....Besides, what could we name him?" She asked, while walking, as Luna followed her. She quickly remembered and took off a paper from behind her. Tia looked little confused.

"What is it?" She asked. "This.....this is the letter what was on the box.......*AHEM* 'I shall leave Viper for the care of Alicorns, cause I'm not capable to take care of this boy. Because he is very unique, the best place where he could be safe was Canterlot. I hope they will accept this and give him the best....what I didn't earn.....' "

Both Alicorns looked stunned. "Hmmm......Viper.....that suits him....." Celestia said, before giving a wink to Luna. Before moments, they both dashed towards her room.

"THE LARGE PILLOW IS MINE!" Both shouted, while getting inside of the room and starting to wrestle for it. Both mares giggled and laughed, while feathers flew and after a long hour, they both fell into sleep.

There was few nightguards hearing the whole situation, before looking at themselves. Other just shrugged, while other pointed at his head and rolled his finger.

------
Next Day
-----

Before the actual morning, Celestia woke up first, looking at Luna. She wasn't awake yet, reason that she is actually night's wanderer. She brushed her mane, before standing up and getting up some "normal" clothes, to show same resemblance for the residents of Ponyville. She put on a yellow T-shirt and blue pants to cover it up. She removed her accessories, which would reveal her as princess and her horn glowed a little and her wings were gone, for a while. With getting those things done, she looked to her room to see if Viper was awake.

But what Celestia saw, was breath taking.

The colt wasn't a baby anymore, instead, it looked like there was a pre-schooler colt on her bed. She then realised, what the letter meant by unique; Viper would grow up faster than anypony else in here. Or....

She quickly rushed outside from Canterlot, walking towards Ponyville and knocking on the Twilight's library. The unicorn yawned and after a while, came to open the door for her.

"Good morning, friend. What shall I-" she was cut off as Celestia shoved a book inside of her mouth and searched the whole library, until finding a certain book and leaving. Twilight spat out the book and gagged.

"Umm-....Remember to give it back, when week has gone!" She shouted for her.

Author's Note:

Thanks for Rainbow Blitz for editing this.

So, what was point of this? Why would i do this fanfic? Just to ship OC with canon? Nah, I wanted to see how Celestia would react and act when she must take care of a stallion.