• Published 29th Aug 2013
  • 2,769 Views, 40 Comments

Viper - Celestia's raised son - TheValdetiosi



At one night, a box was left in front of the Canterlot's doors. A colt was inside there, waiting for somepony to take care from him.

  • ...
24
 40
 2,769

Were different!

It was dark, besides Celestia's horn, which spread light around her, at Canterlot's storage room, where no lights were turned on. Viper, creeping out a little, followed her still, not knowing what would happen to him.
After the end of descending towards the ground, Celestia took out a chest, size of a table and dropped it in front of Viper's feet. She tossed a key on top of it and nodded for him. Quickly realizing, he unlocked the chest and opened it up. Inside of it were cotton shirt, black pants, leather spaulders, gloves and boots, with steel covered armors on shoulders and knees.

"This is sellsword's outfit. You wanted to be one, your wish is granted." She smiled and stepped next to him.
Viper was overjoyed from the reward and quickly embraced princess into a hug. Celestia took it little surprised, but hugged him as well. Surprisingly, Viper gave a kiss on her cheek, before returning to dress the clothes on.
Celestia was taken off by the kiss. She didn't realize the stallion had some interest on her kind. But all of her actions had lead to it. She has proven to be kind for her, she would help him all the time and Viper would repay with anything he could do. The harsh back story of him and events made Viper to have a crush on Celestia, though it wasn't currently seen, Celestia would knew it by looking at him.

After dressing up on the clothes, Viper visited on the town, keeping eye out for a quick job to take care of. Meanwhile, Celestia and Luna were all together, eating a dinner without him. It was rather silent moment. Celestia was rather upset, that she couldn't invite Viper back for her, as she haven't been much with him, rather than just a little longer than day.

"Sister, I miss Viper.....He was rather kind and cute looking.......and I think he has a crush on me....." She told to her sister.
Luna's response was to show red face and stare, with smile on her face.
"You should then invite him back, be more around him, date him......seduce him?" She suggested. "I could make you already as a pair." Her horn glowed and immediately two dolls, Viper and Celestia kind, were on her hands and she pressed them together. "Smooch smooch smooch~"

Celestia dropped her face on the table after seeing what her sister was doing. "Luna........you have to remember I'm alicorn.....and he's going to act all royal to me.......behave me like I'm something special......How I'm going to stop that?" She said, taking a sip from glass.

"Well, I suggest you should show him that you like everything than other ponies does....." She clapped her hands.

"I don't know anything about the Ponyville.......except Twilight's and her friends places........" She sighed.

It was midnight and Viper decided to return back to Canterlot. Stepping inside the front yard, he looked over to see if anypony was there. Turns out Celestia was there, along with him, wearing an yellow dress.

"C-celestia! What are you doing here?" He asked, stepping in front of her. She let out a little chuckle, before she gave a kiss on his nose.
"You happen to have a crush on me......that's rather lucky from you.......since I haven't met a stallion who would openly show it to just flat out kissing on cheek....." She blushed, embracing Viper into a hug. "Come. I'm sure you would love to see what I would offer......"

".......No......" He let out coldly, pushing the Celestia away from him. "I won't accept this!"

Celestia's eyes widen as he looked at stallion. "But......you do love me, as I do the same. Why would you stop this?" She asked.

"It's not that I hate you or all, it's that I'm earth pony, you're alicorn! They can't breed......they aren't allowed to do this!" He shouted to her. "I cannot accept it, even though I have a crush! I don't want to hear it from you again!" He yelled, before turning around and heading out.

Celestia dropped on her knees, as she started to tear up. All preparations and her approval gained, wasted, as Viper let this fact to slip from his lips. Crying, she withdrew on her room, sighing and looking out from the window. Luna popped her head inside and tried to cheer her sister up.

"Hey, Tia! It's not that bad, it was just a one stallion. There's many of them outside there." She encouraged from the wrong point of view.

"How would I love somepony that I don't know? That stallion was showing affection on me....." She murmured. "....and now she left because of the rules....."

"Rules? You mean because you can't have a child, that is?" She asked.
Celestia's ears twitched as she heard Luna's words.

"What? You mean, alicorns can't have babies?" She tried to confirm what she said.

"Yeah, I mean. Did you forgot it or what?" Luna was utterly confused and just stared her sister, before gasping, as her sister embraced her into a tight hug.

"Thank you, Luna........" She smiled, as tears flowed on her shoulders.

"No need to thank me, it's my pleasure." She smiled back and returned hug.