• Published 29th Aug 2013
  • 2,768 Views, 40 Comments

Viper - Celestia's raised son - TheValdetiosi



At one night, a box was left in front of the Canterlot's doors. A colt was inside there, waiting for somepony to take care from him.

  • ...
24
 40
 2,768

You can do it....

Viper was already lost in Everfree forest, thanks being very foolish and rushing there along with no light source at all. He couldn't take it from his mind about Celestia; he really knew it was what they both wanted, but it would be forbidden to have children. Without realizing, he stepped to the wrong side and fell off from a cliff.
As he landed on the ground, a pile of dust and dirt flew from impact. As he recorvered pain and had courage to open his eyes, he started to scream from his sight; a wooden stick was piercing his leg, making it bleed. Not having much choice left, he took what clothes he had to tie them around his wound, so it wouldn't bleed so badly and didn't tinker with the stick, fearing he would bleed to death. He only could see the cliff and it's edge by looking up, sighing from falling a mere few foots, but he couldn't climb thanks to the pain. Instead, he rested his leg on the ground, waiting for something to finish him off.

"Viper! Viper!" The two alicorns shouted his voice, as they wandered around the forest. Seeing his footsteps, they were already getting to his location, only to gasp from seeing his current situation.

"Viper! Don't move, we shall pick you off from there!" Celestia shouted, starting to use her horn to make Viper levitate, but Luna quickly shut her horn off.

"Can't you see? He has a stick on his leg. If you pull him up, his whole leg will crush, as you pull up only him!" Luna complained, seeing how badly it was sticking there.

As the mares started arguing, Viper sighed, seeing there wouldn't be any help, but gained enough spirit to go on, as he started to see with his blind eyes that he was still needed and death wouldn't bring anykind peace for anypony. Taking another stick in his mouth and biting it hardly, Viper stood up, even though his bones weren't really shaped in normal anatomy. He saw this as chance to climb up and prove the thing that was haunting him from childhood; not having ability to climb up.
The stallion pressed his legs on the cracks of the wall, yelping from the pain, but as aldrenaline rushed through his body, he continued climbing up. Getting his hands on the cliff, Viper was starting to get even weaker and for moment, lost his sense of balance. This caused him to let go off the cliff and fall down....if Celestia and Luna wouldn't had grabbed from his both hands and pulled him up.

Viper opened his eyes to find himself on the same place as earlier; on Celestia's headquarters. He sighed, looking down on his broken leg, which was in bandages and let out grunts. Meanwhile, Celestia came back to look for Viper.

"Glad to see you're fine. The doctor Redheart did a good job on making your leg once more usable." She smiled and nuzzled his cheek with her nose. Viper's reaction was to blush from it, but quickly shrugged it off.

"Don't think this will change my mind. It's still forbidden, Princess..." He said, rising his eyebrows.

"Not, unless you knew Alicorns can't breed." She smirked, giving now a kiss on the cheek.
Viper's eyes widen and his ears let out some steam. This would mean a huge thing for him, as now he could only think freely about her body. It was perfect, for a princess, it was skinny, but she had the most best curves he ever saw. Not just so skinny, but one of those gym mares, who comes off from the training, sweating on the towel and drinking from their bottles, letting water drip on their shirt? that kind of body.

As Viper was free to go after few days, he thanked Redheart. Now, the only thing to do was to make Celestia happy from his rude words he had said earlier. He knew Celestia would forget easily, after all, being a kind and merciful, than the others say, but he still wanted to repay from his words. Going to Rarity's boutique, he aquired his childhood outfit, now enlargened; a black hoodie and jeans, with hoodie having his blue star cutiemark on it. Visiting on SugarCube Corner, he ordered few doughnuts from Pinkie Pie, his favorite snack to eat at past times. He went on and visited at library, learning more of the alicorns. Twilight was confused as ever she was from her customers, but shrugged ideas off and continued categorizing the books.

As Luna ascended the moon on it's place, Viper was already coming out from the Ponyville, back to Canterlot, looking for Celestia. Placing the doughnuts on the counter at the kitchen, he had made a bait for her.

"Heh, when Celestia comes eating those, I'll make a gentle hug from behind her, showing who bought them and for why..." He chuckled, before hiding behind the table. As time passed, Celestia, wearing the same golden dress she had, came to see doughnuts and gulped. She looked behind her, if anypony was there, before starting to eat them up.
As Viper had a chance, he slowly stood up and walked sneakily behind him, ready to wrap his arms around, until slipping off, causing himself to fall. The floor he was standing was waxed, with sign mentioning about it behind the door leading to it. As Viper couldn't grab from anywhere, he thought about the pain of getting his head cracked on the floor, before feeling something heavy, soft and dark on his face. He tried to open his eyes, but couldn't see anything, as the soft thing covered his eyes too. He only could see glimpse of sparkling and yellow. That's when he realized, his face has landed somehow between Celestia's buttcheeks.
Not knowing what to do, Viper tried his best to stay silent. He feared what would happen, as he would pull off his head or if Celestia would had felt him already. All he was doing, was to stay put. But not for long, she grabbed from his hair and pulled him off, causing Viper to yelp from little pain.

"Ahh!.....uhh, ouch.....I'm.....sorry......" He let out slowly and shaking, as it hurted much.

Celestia looked rather angry to Viper's eyes, before the anger turned into lustful smile.