• Published 29th Aug 2013
  • 2,768 Views, 40 Comments

Viper - Celestia's raised son - TheValdetiosi



At one night, a box was left in front of the Canterlot's doors. A colt was inside there, waiting for somepony to take care from him.

  • ...
24
 40
 2,768

"Unique"

"Nope....Not that one.....this one? It is!" Celestia shouted from joy as she found out what was happening to the colt Luna brought from outside. He was rather lightly saying cursed with the age regression - spell, which seemed to lack some of it's effects. Instead not staying on the same age to the certain amount of time, he grew up to his normal age at that time.
She put the book away and looked at the colt. He was starting to wake up on her bed, yawning, strecthing and scratching his eyes, before looking everywhere. He first focused his eyes on Celestia, as she was the only person at there.

"Who, are you..?" Colt asked, being little nervous about this.

"*Ahem*...I am Princess Celestia, dear child, and I believe your name is Viper?" She asked, while sitting next to him.

"Umm, yeah...you might wanna know that...I really.....I am not me...yet...."

"Oh, I knew it. You have been, let us say, cursed, with this age regression spell..."

"!!! How did you know?" He stood up and was about to leave, before Celestia stopped him. He was really really nervous and it looked like he was going to get panic attack at any moment.

"I held you at my arms during last day, since you were only a baby....Now, tell me, what was your purpose of coming here?" she asked with a gentle tone, making Viper to calm.
After the question, he leaned on her, which in Celestia's surprise, made her cheeks red.

"I.....I never thought dad would place me here......he said only that it was too dangerous for me to live at my home at that moment and......I don't remember anything else from that......now i'm just a stallion, trapped into colt's body, out of nowhere..." He teared up and hugged her tightly.

The blush from Tia's face started to fade and she quickly thought for a moment, before bringing Equestria's map in front of him.
"Tell me, boy, where is the place you live?" She asked. "There is hot, sand and rocks at there? Appleloosa might be. Manehattan? You don't look like a city stallion. Ponyville?.....Though, you look like a new face at there, if I would think...."

"..........It's far, if I look closely....." He walked over the window. ".......Over there!" He pointed, towards Everfree Forest.

Celestia looked from the map and to the destination where he pointed.

"......There's no town located there.....???" she got confused. There couldn't be a place that would be unknown, not in the Equestria's map! She sighed and unwrapped the map on a roll.
She was going to bring boy back to his home, until her mind started to change. The letter said that this place would be better for him than his home currently. What would had happened there? There was dark thought in her mind, which started to made her sad, but Celestia quickly shrugged it off and looked to Viper. He continued just staring dumbfounded at everywhere. She turned a gentle smile on her face and then hugged him to make him relax.

"Viper.....Your parents, said you would do better if I would take care of you, and bypassing my usual rules, I shall take care of you, until you learn about Equestria and we shall find you a good job." she said, confronting Viper, as she feared he would miss his home.

Instead, Viper just blinked at her.

"I think the same, really....just mind to tell who are you and where are the Alicorn sisters?"

"Oops!" She finally remembered and for thank goodness, her spell, which disappeared her wings temporary, has gone. Viper just stared at that and was so confused that his jaw was wide open.

"I am Princess Celestia, the one who raises the sun, you must happen to know me." She said, while setting her accessories back on her.

"Doesn't ring the bells for me." He said, scratching his mane.

Celestia then looked really dumbfounded on him. If the place was out off connection with Equestria, how his parents would know about this? She relaxed, took a deep breath and told him all what she has done since the recording history, about Nightmare moon's banishment, the friendship of magic, Discord's defeat and Chrysali's loss. Viper stood there whole time, listening her all the time. Celestia approved, that somepony would actually listen her rant rather than just doze off when the eye isn't aware.
Out of nowhere, Luna appeared inside the room. She was fully awake and wearing her royal dark blue dress, which sparkled in sunlight. Seeing Viper, as now on that condition, made her to twitch her ear.

"Umm, did you decide to grow him up already, Tia?" She asked.

"Oh, fiddlesticks. It's just a spell, that his parents put him into.....come to think of it.......umm, Viper, this is Luna. Luna, Viper, and vice versa." She said, while pushing Viper towards Luna.
Viper stared Luna to her eyes, while Luna smiled and offered hand to shake.

"It's great to know you, Viper..." She said. Viper responded by nodding and shaking her hand.

As a silent moment passed, Luna was feeling little stupid, as she saw stallion not talking to back towards her.

"You sure you ain't talking type, heh...That's creepy..."

"You know, I only talk when I feel like it, and right now, can't come up anything to tell or ask. Besides, there are things everypony shouldn't know...." He said, while turning towards Celestia. "But I'm hungry right now. Mind to serve me some breakfast?"

"Oh, why-of course!" They both said simultaneously, while looking each other. "Anything specific in your mind?"

Viper stood up and grabbed from each other's hand. "Cereals.....I think they would be crunchy....you got Bear-of-cracks?" He asked.

Both sisters just stared each other, like not knowing what that was.