• Published 18th Nov 2013
  • 4,136 Views, 28 Comments

Hetalia: Journey to The Strange World - IamtheRazgriz



The countries of Hetalia get sucked into a portal to Equestria! How will they escape?

  • ...
5
 28
 4,136

Reconnasaince of the Extravagant Equines

Japan caught up to the two creatures they had just encountered very quickly. He didn't get too close, though. In fact, he just got close enough to see that one was a pale yellow color and had a pink mane and tail. He also noted the mark on both of its flanks. "Interesting... It seems so weird to look at right now, but these things--," It appeared that they could also speak. He shut up as they started talking to each other, while he found a barrel to hide behind. They also stopped too, so it made perfect sense to hide.

"Fluttershy! What are you doing?! We need to get to Twilight's place now," said the other one, which had a sky blue coat, and a rainbow colored mane and tail. The one that was yellow, a.k.a. 'Fluttershy' spoke, "I just saw this poor, helpless animal, lying here in the streets and had to help him Rainbow Dash."

"Well, we need to get to the library now! Come on! We need to tell Twilight what we just saw! Take him with you. Fly to Twilight's!"

"Oh, alright! Come on little guy, I won't hurt you. It's okay. There, see? That wasn't so bad now, was it?"
Fluttershy held them up for a while where they were in the road. Finally they got up and going to the library. Took 'em long enough.

The ponies went to the library as fast as they could, luckily as they avoided all the other ponies. As they passed one by, she did say 'Hi' to both Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. However, they didn't notice her since they were too worried about making it to the library in order to get the news to Twilight.

Japan couldn't go on any further, there were too many ponies around to go. He'd be spotted. "Dang it, there's no way I can follow them through there! It's too open, not enough cover!" He decided that he needed to go back to the group and tell them what he saw. If anything, this was beginning to become a little ungainly since they ended up here. He only wondered how the others were feeling about this situation.

******

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were over investigating the area near the Everfree Forest where the portal appeared just recently. They were there because they just noticed it wasn't there. It disappeared about two hours after the countries went through the portal, but the two ponies never knew that until they saw them.

Rainbow Dash even got Fluttershy because she thought it would be better to check it out with a friend, and since Fluttershy was the only pegasus she was great friends with, she thought that she might as well just give it hell and go ahead. That, and no other pony wanted to go with.

"Fluttershy! You gotta come here and check this out," Rainbow Dash said. She was already hovering outside of Fluttershy's little cottage which was a reasonable distance from Ponyville, just down the dirt road to the south, over the bridge, off to the right. Her hooves were crossed, and she wanted a reasonable amount of time from when she showed up and knocked on the door, to when she answered the door. She was not disappointed, as Fluttershy peeked her head out of her door in about ten seconds.

As she waited for Fluttershy, though, she noticed that there were a few clouds up in the sky, and then realized the forecast called for sunny weather, not partly cloudy weather. And so in that time, she managed to clear up those clouds, and make it back down in front of Fluttershy's door before she even answered it. She also, however, noticed the portal disappeared. It flickered a few times, and noticed a few strange creatures falling out. But that was actually before she decided to find some pony to go investigate.

She asked many of the town's residents she knew that had exposed themselves to danger before. She went around asking many of the Pegasi that had taken part in the water transfer from the Ponyville pond to the Cloudsdale Weather Factory. But no matter whom she asked, they all said the same thing: "No."

She began to grow very weary of the task of flying around trying to find a pony who'd fly with her to the site of the portal, so she gave up and decided to ask Fluttershy. She never even wanted to go with her in e first place, for fear of exposing her to any possible danger that may be too tough to handle. So she just flew over towards Fluttershy's cottage. I don't want to do this, but if I have to, then so be it.

She waited outside of the small ungainly cottage for Fluttershy. She finally showed up, and asked Rainbow Dash what she showed up at her cottage for. Rainbow Dash, in excitement, said, "You've got to come and see this! That portal that was over near the Everfree Forest disappeared just a little while ago! You have to come and see!"

"Oh, er... I don't know about that, but, I suppose that I could go along and see it if it means that much to you," Fluttershy said. Rainbow Dash practically squealed in excitement that Fluttershy was going with. She wasted no time grabbing Fluttershy out of the doorway and flying over towards the Everfree Forest. They made it to the Everfree Forest in just a few minutes, which was the time it took for the countries to get from their waking area, to the big clearing they were spotted. Fortunately, it was mainly all thanks to the closeness of Fluttershy's Cottage. When they got there, Rainbow Dash's suspicions were confirmed, as they saw the portal was indefinitely gone.

Rainbow Dash quickly spoke to make sure that she was correct. She said, "Do you see that!? The portal's gone!"

"Er... Yeah, you're right! It is gone! But wait, look! There are some strange, scary, creatures over there."
Fluttershy pointed a hoof towards the strange bipedal creatures that just appeared there. Both Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash stared in bewilderment as one of the creatures suddenly yelled out to them. It yelled, "Hey!" But then one of them smacked the other who just yelled out to the ponies. Rainbow Dash grabbed Fluttershy and bolted towards the library to get Twilight. She never felt more scared in her life.

******

Germany, Italy, America, China, France, England, and Russia were sitting around in the clearing waiting for Japan to return. It had been a few hours already since he left for the spy mission. Russia in particular was making sure that the Baltics were keeping his house in order. He called home to make sure they had it ready for when he got back.

"Ahh... Hello! Yes... Make sure you clean it up real good! Yeah, I will be home a little late tonight, da! Alright, now make sure it stays like that... And make sure that Poland doesn't ransack my place! Alright, goodbye!"

Author's Note:

Now, before you get your panties up in a wedge, Remember that I said that Fluttershy was the only Pegasus that Rainbow Dash was great friends with. I didn't say she was the only Pegasus she was friends with.