• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 1,107 Views, 13 Comments

Macintosh and Dolphin - The Switch - Electuroo



Two lives from two complete different worlds will put to the test more then one way as a magical orb switches tw souls through and beyond reality

  • ...
24
 13
 1,107

Chapter 21: Last String of Hope

Macintosh and Dolphin – The Switch
Chapter 21: Last String of Hope...

“Arrived is not to be expected this is not possible, there is a zero percent chance of this happening”

“We must react this is unheard of, no being shall enter the universe of the Overseers, the experiment must end”

“Unable to end it the energy that was created from the magic and the harmony is far to great and we underestimated these biological lifeforms. Defences are unable to stop their approached”

“But able to deal with them when they arrive”

“No action will be taken”

“There is confusion why no action taken from a threat?”

“A threat we caused from 700 years of their temporal plain and now we threaten to end their lives as a final test, it has gone too far”

“Too far indeed there is what they call 'hope' and by defeating us they 'hope' to restore what we did”

“Hope, harmony, friendship, magic, family and love all a biological formula we been trying to understand or far too long, it is still beyond our understanding how such things exist, for what we done they try to save”

A Beam of rainbow light slams into the realm creating a powerful wave of energy the Overseers gaze upon the arrival of three humans and nine ponies on a platform of rainbow light with two stilled bodies of a human and red pony.

They looked around with stunned looks at what they saw, it was endless clouds of energy as far as the eyes could see flowing around with sparks of different shades of colour lightning.

“You have entered the Overseers realm” a voice echoed in their minds they couldn't tell where it was coming from.

Rainbow Dash yelled out “Show yourself you cowards!”

“We are and not, there is no form you can see, we are one and we are many”

Twilight looking to the clouds they was moving in a pattern not just all over the place “Rainbow I think the cloud is them... look how the energy flow...”

Rainbow was startled “Whoa your telling me this endless swirling mass of energy cloud is them!?”

“That what I think...” Twilight replied

“Element of Magic the key to the threat must be silenced”

“There is no consensuses and action will not be taken”

“Action will be taken even without consensuses the threat is in our realm and must be destroyed!”

“No stand down”

Michelle stood right before Twilight “if you want to harm her you will have to go through me buster!”

“Then so be it”

Michelle held her ground as it came right for her but the other swirling clouds held it back “What in tarnation is goin' on?” Applejack spoke looking at the endless sea of clouds

Princess Luna could tell there was now a struggle between the Overseers “I do believe these beings are in conflict with each other”

“Matters are of our own it has been sealed”

“But the quest for answers will continue, crossing the void to our domain is no easy fleet”

“You roughins caused this! You took the lives of these two and now our worlds going to die cause of you!” Rarity yelled at the cosmic force before them

“Yeah like Rarity said you wind bags!” Rainbow Dash yelled out at the Overseers

Fluttershy sat by the two bodies with Hazel and Applebloom “They played your game and you took them away... why did you be so crawl?” Fluttershy said staring out the whirling clouds.

“This is not crawl or evil but a test and experience we do not die, do not live, we simply excise without meaning and without reason. Our experiments are to see those of other realms and other realities to see what we can not do or feel”

“That no reason to switch their minds and then kill them! You big bully!” Pinkie Pie yelled at them firing her Party Cannon into the cosmic cloud.

“Our realm is us and we are the realm, never ending never starting there are only four of us yet one cosmic force”

Applebloom spoke out “Then where the other one!? Ya did this to both mah big brothers y'all meanies!”

Granny Smith spoke in turn “Ya wipper snappers have no right interfering with the lives of others cause ya have no meaning to life, life has meaning as ya see and with the help of the girls and these humans we all here as friend and family to stop what ya doing!”

“Elements are a threat”

“ENOUGH”

The fourth stream appears and two beams of light hit the two bodies “Wayne?” Hazel whispers seeing the human body awake and open his eyes.

“Hazel?” he raised his hand seeing his hand “I'm alive...” he sat up seeing Big Mac also sitting up

“Eeyup” he replied with a smirk and they both gave each other hug with the Apples and Dolphins joining with the ponies around them cheering with delight.

Luna turn to the Overseers “Why?”

“The test has gone too far and harm was brought, at the end you have proven beyond the doubt... coming before us in our realm is all the proof and beyond anything we have studied, trailed, watched and interfered for as long as the cosmic clock, space, fabric of reality”

Luna turn to the others whom was happy with the results “What of our worlds?”

“Events have never happened a simple task, we have repaired the damage we caused, all events have also been forgotten by all, only a few will remember and you are the few”

Rainbow Dash yelled at them once more “What going to stop you for doing it again!? Huh! Your going to be without reason again and cause pain and suffering to satisfy your stupid thirst!”

Twilight stood with Rainbow Dash “I have to agree, you might of undone everything but how can we know you wouldn't do it again?”

“A Pin...”

Wayne cuts Pinkie Pie off “A life promise” they all turn to him as he stood at the edge of the rainbow platform “if one of us give up our life you will promise to never harm, interfere or do anything wrong again!”

“That is a acceptable agreement but by doing so this realm will be no more... we be no more”

“That is the will of things, the Overseers would finally join the cosmic storm and one life then none”

“A form with reason and to live...”

“For one life, four shall live once and live with heart. How do you know of the life promise?”

Wayne sighed “The orbs you sent it was embedded within it magic, you created magic to test us because you needed more then just observer in this realm, you can to live without living, no feeling nothing. So your option was one and one alone. And I get it” Wayne said to the Overseers “Now you get to live one life and I will take that step”

“WHAT!?” they all gasped part from Big Macintosh whom seem to understand.

“Wayne have you gone completely nuts!? Your talking about your life!” Rainbow Dash was in his face. “I know your back in your body but why this man!? Your awesome when you was Big Mac, you really acted and made us believe you was him all this time!”

“I know Dash but he gave my family a life, out of the darkness into the light, he gave me more then anything. A new family, friends among each of you...” He turn to each of them “Luna also a friend n my heart” he smiled to the night princess, “Something you will know but your sister will not, events you will be proud of”

“Indeed it will. I will not speak of it to Tia” Luna turn to the swirling clouds “So this is how it has to be? Always had to be?”

“Yes the Overseers grown endless without end or a beginning, so we sneak what we only could do, one path one option, if you live how four of us have lived, with no form and endless mass of nothingness you shall try any salvation to live a life... what worth living if you don't have a life to live?”

Michelle yelled out at them “Why this!? Why my son!?”

“Because he wished it... he is of free will and of choice, he choose to do this not us”

“Mum I been almost a nobody for most of my life, heck I hardly did anything part from cons, stories, drawings and gaming... till I lived Big Macintosh's life I never knew what I was missing... I knew my own isolation led to no many family outings, our life was under one roof but nothing really happened... now look at you all, a apple orchard, a shop in New Town. That a life Big Mac gave to you for me...”

“Wayne y'all been good to mah family too and that ah'm grateful, ah do wish that this never came to this that ya can live the life but thin's never work as ya plan do they...”

“Sadly they don't Big Mac...” Wayne put a hand on his hoof that he put out to him “Don't be shy to speak your mind big guy, you got a voice for a reason and also finish the second story I started”

“Ah promise that ah will Wayne” Big Mac said with tears falling from his green eyes through his red fur.

Pinkie Pie sighed “A Pinkie Promise would of worked you know...”

“Sadly it wouldn't, you try getting them to do the Pinkie Promise with no form or body” Wayne smirked and she giggled at what he said.

“Yeah your right that wouldn't of worked” she laughing a bit “It good to meet the real you Wayne but shame I can't throw you one of those awesome parties of mine”

“You already have Pinkie and maybe you will” he winked and turn around “Now do we have agreement or not!?”

“Consensus has been made”

“The rest of the biological life forms make your goodbyes”

“The window of your escape is short...”

“And may your lives be filled with wonder...”

Nigel sighed “Well I guess this is it Wayne...”

“It seem so bro” they clapped hands with a smile and Nigel step back

Michelle stared at her son “You did it again Wayne, rushing in without thinking”

“Maybe but this time it wasn't, I did this because it the only way to end this once and for all, the Elements only can do so much”

“Bro I will miss you” Hazel said

“I will miss you too...” Wayne hug both of them and turn to the ponies. “Applejack, Applebloom, Granny Smith and Big Macintosh you all came to be my family even with the differences... I am sure going miss you all”

Applejack smirked “Indeed partner, wish it wasn't this way and there was a better way Sugarcube...” she had some tears falling rubbing them away with her hoof.

“It not fair, we was getting to know ya so well and the life y'all had with us was the best three months right?” Applebloom said with a soft smile with tears falling as she spoke

“It sure was Applebloom even if you and the crusaders drove me a little batty, in the end I lived amazing 3 months, tell your friends this and make sure they don't say it to others and do the Pinkie Promise ok?” he whispers the last bit with a wink.

“Ya bet ah will!”

“Granny Smith you figured it out almost instantly didn't ya? Yet for three months you kept the act up” Wayne knelt down to her. “Thank you for everything Granny”

“Well what sort of granny would ah'm be if didn't tell the differences between mah grandson and amnesia?” she put her hoof on his shoulder “but ah'm glad to call ya that now Lightning Apple”

Wayne frowned “Lightning Apple? What type of name is that?”

“The name ah thought of on the day ya was in Big Mac body and made that Zap Apple Cider” Granny Smith replied “Ya a Apple and needed a name that works, not that Wayne is ok but McApple is a perfect name don't ya think?”

“Sure is” Wayne chuckled then turn to the remaining mane six “I know for the last three months I only spoken to each of you a dozen or so times each... I still count you all as my friends even I sort of tricked you all that I was Big Mac for so long...”

“Most awesome prank ever in my books” Rainbow Dash gabbed Wayne with a hoof on his arm. “Just be cool alright?”

Fluttershy step up to him “I am sorry for what you had to do... but your kindness really shows”

“Well darling you might be going with a bang but got to say that jacket is really stunning” Rarity grinned.

“Here you take it” Wayne took it off giving it to Rarity “your hoof work your design, make it bloom”

“Oh my stars I will” Rarity smiled back at him.

“I came so close so many times... if I didn't get distracted by...”

“Twilight it fine, I wasn't able to tell you so there was no way of knowing” Wayne said to the Alicorn Princess. “Just take care of yourself and your friends ok?”

“Sure and thank you for doing this for us” Twilight beamed.

Pinkie Pie gave him a massive hug “Oh I am going to so miss you! I will have a party ready for the new pony when I get back! He going to be electrifying!”

“I know you will you crazy pink pony”

“Well at least somepony that understand my randomness!” Pinkie Pie grinned

Wayne chuckled “I sure do, I know enough of it to never question the Pinkie Pie special” he hugged her and then step back turning to Luna

“I know from the first day and kept these beings from knowing but it seem at the end we will lose a friend” Luna looked at the human with some sadness

“Nah you most likely got more friends then ever” he put a hand on her side of the head. “You got to see the dreams of a human with a crazy amount of imagination”

“Yes I did, thank you Wayne” Luna gave him a hug and he returned it.

“Your window is almost gone, it time...”

“Dolphin Wayne human step towards the rim of the platform”

Wayne did so and look to each of them as they all stood together. “Big Mac take care of your family ok?”

“Sure will Wayne” he replied

“Goodbye...” Wayne smiled seeing the glow around them and in a flash they was gone going back to their respective worlds “Farewell... and enjoy your lives... all of you, don't let what I choose weigh you down” he whispered turning his gaze to the phasing clouds of light and energy knowing his time was coming to a end and he felt good that he did something by his own choose one that he wasn't going to regret...