• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 1,107 Views, 13 Comments

Macintosh and Dolphin - The Switch - Electuroo



Two lives from two complete different worlds will put to the test more then one way as a magical orb switches tw souls through and beyond reality

  • ...
24
 13
 1,107

Chapter 12: Luna's Journal

Macintosh and Dolphin – The Switch
Chapter 12: Luna's Journal..

.

Date... 1006CE Summer of the eighth month day 25

Six years... today marks the sixth year of my release from the darkness that held my heart and caused forever darkness and pain, I was banished to the moon for 1000 years and then a few years later I turn on my fellow ponies once again... but thanks to Twilight and her friends I over came the darkness once more...

I stare at my starry night watching and growing, it is truly a blissful night but then I felt it... a strange feeling like no other a feel that turn my attention away from my sky and to the ponies that slept at night, but this was early not all was asleep something was a miss and I felt it a magic like no other more powerful then the elements... it was focused on one single point a pony... why?

I searched the night for my answers and it came to me in the dreamscape as I searched the dreams and found what I was looking for it was of two minds seeing the same thing at the same time in two different worlds, I knew of the mirror and what Twilight Sparkle did but this is was different to that other world it was alien and strange... I saw the hand and hoof take hold of this orb.

That it the magic was tightly focused on that one orb and once it did it job the orb would turn to dust as if it wasn't even there, why would somepony create magic that would do such a thing? And nothing more what is the purpose of this? I will have to investigate this further to understand what has happened...


Date... 1006CE Summer of the eighth month day 27

It has been two days and a troubling letter arrived for my sister Tia and my suspicious conformed. I haven't spoken to my sister about this and plan not to incase there is more of a threat then a simple switch of the mind, I discovered this when seeing into the dreams of one called Wayne and the other called Big Macintosh the big brother of Applejack Element of Honesty...

I do worry that there is more to this switch and why these two play each other lives. It is really puzzling and seeing into a dream of this human is even so, I see adventure, magic and beyond things that of imagination. It is hard to describe the wonders of this human as he dreams, during the day he lives at Big Macintosh but in the evening and beyond he does not, he live his mind with explosions of thought.

The dream of Macintosh is of wonder and thought, he dreams of helping Wayne's family like if it was his own, it is quite puzzling by a pony that I seen a few times at Ponyville during the night of Nightmare Moon night would be thinking about practical things such as this? Is one not to inferer with worlds bad enough?


Date... 1006CE Summer of the eighth month day 28

It happened again a strong magical force I sensed this time greater then anything I could understand, it sensed Twilight Sparkle's Alicorn magic and her devices as it switched them back to their right bodies, then I felt it as I watched the skies of the day a object appearing from no where burning and aiming for Twilight Sparkle's machine, word got back to me that it was destroyed by something strange and new...

A piece of metal and my sister knows the colour and of the flag it is of the Britneigh Kingdom to the east on the borders of Equestria, the flag that flown for Princess Britannia, I personally only met her once a year ago with my sister, she is a strange Alicorn whom resides in her Buckingham Palace within the large and crowded pony city of Hoovdon the capital of that nature.

Celestia sent a letter with a picture of the metal to Britannia to get answers and see if it was one of their inventions but I have my theories that is not from our world but from the one Big Macintosh the brother of Applejack resides in and of the human body Wayne Dolphin a name that is strange but most likely a name that is normal for that world.

As for my visit to Hoovdon last year as I think about it now and write this in my journal I did get to meet the author of the Daring Do Series, she left Equestria to the Britneigh Kingdom for a more quiet life for her after putting her exploring days behind her over 20 years ago when Celestia told me she was the best at what she did and the books reflect on her archaeological past and raising a son that changed her world forever. I never thought about having a relationship with any pony...


Date... 1006CE Summer of the eighth month day 30

I felt them the beings of magic I could sense their presence within both worlds, they are observing their experiment I heard them speak, four voices... this is troubling so I decided to take action behind Tia's back, forgive me sister but this must be done, I have used my magic to shield the dreams and thoughts through their minds from those that I sensed.

I fear that the questions around Macintosh and Dolphin are rising eyes from two sisters, Applejack and Hazel, I sense they will discover the truth soon or something will happen to divert the truth once more. I worry because with all my studies I can not seem to figure these creations out and yet Tia speak of events like this happening in 700 years, six in which I had not be around for...

The last is of 256 years ago when her friend if I dare say called her a demon horse, I found this very amusing instantly and laughed, Tia saw the funny side to, we both had a good laugh over it but what bothers me is this orbs, they been tormenting our ponies and the humans for 700 years studying them and us like some form of creatures that seem to be nothing to them but to experiment on. So I decided to look deeper into this and find a way to stop them...


Date... 1006CE Summer of the ninth month day 6

As my fears are for the last seven days it came true, I felt them again and I know why, the dreams I looked into and felt they are of being discovered and more so then ever, I wish I could do more for my little ponies, but I am a princess of the night and my power is to do anything could bring harm, I must know what we dealing with before I can bring any of this forward to my sister, if I told Tia it could lead to unseeable events that could bring harm...

I arrived at Ponyville using my disguise spell I watched and saw how events took place with the one called Wayne taking the life of Big Macintosh. As I watched and heard the events almost showed Applejack to believe he not him, I thought that was it but then Twilight Sparkle seeming to be unaware of this taken the story of Amnesia and believe he is suffering from it explaining the strange behaviour and the story I heard they talk about, I wonder what story they speak of, did he create it?

I glanced into the library and saw a drawing Rainbow Dash had taken from Wayne, even relearning skills the drawing of her and Scootaloo is quite amazing in detail maybe when I can talk to him directly I would like to see this human side of things and wonder why we are to most of them just cartoons. I discovered it in his dreams, we was characters but events that took place was very much real and he knew before seeing our world through Big Macintosh's eyes. A amazing find in deed...


Date... 1006CE Summer of the Ninth month day 8

I am in fear now and concern... I just spoken to both of them directly in their dreams and now my concern is deeper then ever before, the creatures have the power to control the Everfree weather at will and cause a explosion in a restaurant making it seem to be a accident, they both awoken and gone back to their disguised lives as I told them to do so, it is hard not to tell the other bearers of this threat but what I saw and they did it would bring harm then good.

I still wonder why they are not aware of me, is it cause of my magic? Is it because of me? I can not answer what I do not know... These beings whatever they are must be dealt with and I will find a way to do so and believe the elements are one of those keys to it.

I still question to tell Tia of this or not, I know how are pretending nothing wrong when I the princess of the night have seen things that not even Celestia could see... my sister Tia unaware of those creatures but one word I found and now believe they are called...

Overseers a name that feel like the soul is being watched and studied... why are they interested in seeing reaction, family, lies, truth, bonds and all else in life? Why don't they experience it for themselves? I wish I knew more about them but I am certain they are... by two months and 3 days will be Nightmare Moon Night and I will be speaking to Wayne directly on a face to face, but my hoof in on the dream on how I can contact them again without drawing the eyes of the creatures called Overseers...

All living creatures have a weakness I just have to find theirs... for the sack of not only them but for all life on these two worlds... now I know how Tia feels at time of trouble...