• Published 9th Jul 2013
  • 7,385 Views, 177 Comments

Six Two Six - lunabrony



Fluttershy may have finally reached her breaking point when she takes in another animal... a small blue creature who seems to insist on destroying everything. And Discord doesn't help at all.

  • ...
7
 177
 7,385

Primary Function: Exposition

"SWEETIE BELLE!" The name of their friend burst out of Apple Bloom and Scootaloo in unison. Both fillies had been standing only a few paces away when the blaster was fired, and had recovered from their initial shock of seeing the unicorn fall to the ground. Sweetie Belle remained motionless.

Rarity pushed her way forward, a weak grin plastered on her face. The other ponies had rushed forward to help the fallen filly, but Rarity's horn pushed them back. Rarity threw herself down upon the ground in front of the younger unicorn, her voice cracking and void of most emotion.

"Oh no. Sweetie Belle. My sister. I am so scared. Whatever shall I do?" She threw a hoof up to her forehead dramatically, sweeping her younger sister up close to herself.

Twilight looked confused. "Rarity, are you alright?"

"Of course, darling, Sweetie wasn't hit, she just fainted, that's all. I'll get her home at once." Before anypony could protest this obvious fabrication, Rarity was carrying the small unicorn towards the Boutique, who cracked an eye open as they left.

"So much for the acting classes," Sweetie whispered.

"Shush!" Rarity hissed. "I can't explain your just getting up after being hit like that, and they aren't ready to know the truth yet!"

Back at the town center, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom were once again being sent home, as the grounds had been deemed too dangerous As the two fillies headed towards home, they glanced at each other.

"Didja see what ah saw, Scoots?"

"Thought I saw... like... metal or something.

"Maybe Sweetie's a robot!"

"Yeah, sure, a robotic Sweetie Belle. As if THAT would ever catch on."

In the meantime, the remaining five friends had surrounded Stitch, who, although all four blasters were pointed in four directions, was still outnumbered by the ponies who did not take kindly to him shooting their friend.

"Get ready, you little punk. It's clobbering time!" Rainbow Dash announced.

Another voice chimed in just as the five began to close in on the alien, who at this point was beginning to look rather worried.

"I'm afraid there will not be any clobbering today, Rainbow Dash," the voice said.

Twilight's eye twitched. She knew that voice. But it couldn't be, she wasn't prepared, and hadn't recieved any formal announcements! Twilight whirled around, and found herself face to face with Princess Luna.

"But... but... Princess Luna... what are you..."

"Did you really think that a foreign object could fall through my sky and I wouldn't become aware of it?" Luna asked. "But that is no matter, in the meantime, we have a lot to talk about. Discord, if you would, please?"

Discord shrugged, and with a flick of his claws, a large purple bubble appeared around the alien. Stitch pounded on it in protest, but the bubble held.

Dashie's face contorted with fury. "Aw, come on! Why didn't you just do that in the first place?!" she demanded.

Discord cracked a smile. "You never asked."

Author's Note:

I am REALLY sick so the story might not update for a few days, I pretty much just had to write this so everypony didn't think I killed Sweetie Belle. Only a few chapters left, thanks for reading through all my silliness.