• Published 17th Jul 2013
  • 402 Views, 13 Comments

Pokey Hole - The Vicious Cannibal



Rainbow Crash is invited to one of Pinkie Pie's parties, and finds more things that are unnatural...

  • ...
9
 13
 402

Stupid mares everywhere

Rainbow Crash turned around to gallop into the restroom. She slammed the door as she painted. She walked into the stall and shut the door.
Not shortly after, Rainbow heard three knocks at the door. She could take a wild guess who that was.

"Rainbow Crash, are you okay?"

"Go away." She moaned. Thinking it would be best to just sit there instead of being out there with that- you know? Better not...

Pinkie jumped as she heard the door to the bathroom open. She heard a quick chat of ponies
before she saw who came in.
Twilight and Rarity came walking in. Rarity walked up to the mirror, making sure her mane was still amazingly gorgeous from the reflect of the mirror.

Twilight stood by Rarity only to let her eyes wonder and crash into Pinkie Pie's.
She looked from her to the stall. She gave clear eye contact as she asked her friend visually,"What's wrong with her?"
Pinkie eyed her back, giving a clear response. "I don't know, but I have a feeling it's not good."

Twilight trotted over to the bathroom stall, knocking on it three times."Hello? Are you alright?"

"Do any of you know what it mean's to go away?"

"Rainbow Crash? Is that you?"

"No. It's Pinocchio. Of course it's me!"

Twilight took that to the heart, but shoved the feeling of another assuming she was stupid, and went right back to convincing the pegasus to tell her what was wrong.

"You know you can tell me what's wrong. I deal with friendship and problems every day."

"Well, butter me up and serve me as a biscuit! I guess your going to make that mare out there disappear then, arn't you?"
Twilight froze and then gave Pinkie a look. The pink mare shrugged back, not knowing what the pony's deal was. The violet mare faced the door again, ready to recall her next question.
"May I ask which one?"
All of a sudden, she felt a stabbing pain in her chest as the door flew open, sending her to hit the wall.

"Oh, I don't know, the one drawing attention FROM EVERYPONY!!"
Exploaded the well past aggravated mare.
Pinkie Pie hurried over to Twilight, asking her if she was okay. The violet mare said she was fine, but Pinkie was a little unsure.
Rainbow Crash cooled down a little bit after she realized what she had done to the unicorn. She walked over to help her up, holding sorry eyes.

"I'm sorry for making you fall, but I need to leave. Right now."

Pinkie looked up instantly with immediate eyes."Wai-wait, you mean, your going to leave?"
Rainbow raised her hoof for it to meet Pinkie's shoulder. She gazed into the mare's glass-marbled blue eyes."I'm sorry Pinkie, but I really can't stay. It's better for me to go."

"Bu-but why?!"stuttered the shocked mare.

"Because, I really can't be around her."

"Who?"

"Rainbow Dash. I can't stand her."

Rarity walked over from glaring at herself in the mirror, corrupting the whole conversation.
"Now listen to me dear, Rainbow Dash may be a very social pony, but it doesn't mean hating her for it. She just happens to be the best flyer in Equestria, and not to mention one of the elements of harmony.
She does have productive reason to be a brag."

Twilight nodded and added,"And that's really who she is. She always been really good at flying, and winning, and whatever else she does."

Pinkie gasped as an idea struck her mind."What if you and Dash we're to become friends?!"

Rainbow looked at the mare again. Her eyes watered as she laughed out loud.
"Good one, Pinkie." She said, wiping the tears away with her hoof.

Pinkie looked back with stern seriousness."Really. I wasn't joking. You and Dash would make the coolest of-"

"Stop. Just stop right there. There's no way that was going to happen. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get some liquor."
She walked out the door, leaving the three mare's behind.

Rarity looked back at the girls."Well, we can't just let her not have a chance to be friends with Dashie. Surly we can do something."

Pinkie's eye's lit up as an idea, once again, struck her mind. She looked at all the
mare's with sure excitement.

"Oh she'll make friends with her." Exclaimed the mare.

Twilight shot a confusing glance."How? She'd proven that she doesn't like Rainbow Dash, so how is she going to talk to her?"

"Nevertheless, be friends with her." Said the white coated mare.

"Well get her to crack..." she said with a determined tone.

"Pinkie style."

Author's Note:

Silly this chapter is... hope you enjoyed!