• Published 17th Jul 2013
  • 402 Views, 13 Comments

Pokey Hole - The Vicious Cannibal



Rainbow Crash is invited to one of Pinkie Pie's parties, and finds more things that are unnatural...

  • ...
9
 13
 402

Don't underestimate the pink...

Pinkie Pie opened the door to exit the restrooms. Two unicorns followed after, trying there best to keep the expression to which nopony would suspect a thing.
Twilight followed behind the pink pony that trotted in front, and the fellow unicorn in the back. Twilight looked behind her to see the white mare following relentlessly.
She then faced Rarity, cutting off the small train they had going.

"What exactly are we doing again?" Asked the violet unicorn.

Rarity shrugged as she looked around seeing a few mares attention turned on them.

"I, uh, dear, may we take a second at a table?"

Twilight looked unsure as Rarity pulled her to the side, out of the attention. She sat her down swiftly as she made her way to the other side of the table. Twilight's satisfaction began to settle in as she looked onto the white mare's serious face.
"You must not have been paying very much attention to Pinkie, I would guess. You seemed a bit zoned out... were you not, dear?"
Twilight stopped to realize she had not paid much attention to the pink mare in the restrooms.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Pinkie style."
The room went silent after those words were spoken. An unsure face was spread across Rarity's face. She had not a clue to what 'Pinkie's style' was, and was certain that it had nothing to do with any form of dress lines, or even clothes. But, then again, this is Pinkie Pie we were talking about here, and due to the friendship they've had for a long while now, that Pinkie is definitely one of a kind. It'd be better to ask her.
"Pinkie, may I ask exactly what you plan on doing? I think you might, uh... need to clear up with me, here."
"Oh silly! We're going to get her to play some games!" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I could have sworn you said "play some games," I-"

"I DID!" She yelled. Confusion hit the bottom of Rarity's stomach like an anchor hits the bottom of the ocean. How was games going to... oh never mind.
"And exactly how do you intend on doing so? What if she doesn't wan't to play any games, Pinkie."
Pinkie's hoof met her chin as she rubbed it suspiciously. She scared the unicorn as she shared her solution figured with a loud gasp.
"I've got it, follow me and do what I do." With that, she made her way out of the bathrooms with Rarity following behind. Twilight was caught up in her own little world, that is until she caught sight of her friends leaving her.
"Girls, girls wait up!" She exclaimed as she trotted toward them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twilight's face showed that she was confused. It was rather humorous, she wore that specific expression more than usual.
"Twilight, my dear friend, if you keep looking like that, that face is going to stick."
Twilight pouted as she looked at Rarity.
"I know, but it doesn't make any sense. How are games going to make a-"
She didn't finish what she had to say, she saw Pinkie and Rainbow Crash, and she sort of got lost in there conversation.
"Rarity, look!" She whispered. The white mare turned her body to face the table behind her.

"One more, please." Said the brown mare as she slouched over her whine glass. Pinkie sat across from her. She had a drink as well, perhaps it was some Jack Daniel's or Jammakin-me-happy.
"Hey, how many have you had to drink?" Asked the pink mare.

"Twelve."

"Oh, really?!? I've only had four, and it's really good! I guess I stocked up some good one's, didn't I?"

Rainbow Crash eyed the pink mare. She could tell something was going on.
"What do you wan't?"

"Come and play some games with me!"

"No."

The pink pony pulled her puppy eyes and pouted."But you promised..."

"I don't ever recall me promising to play any games with you!"

"I do! Ppppwwwwweeeeeaaaasssseeee?"
Rainbow Crash exhaled before looking up at Pinkie."Fine."

"Yay! I promise I'll pick a good one." Said Pinkie. With that said she trotted away.
Twilight followed her with her sight, but she had wondered to a point where her sight could not see. She then grabbed Rarity and followed the direction Pinkie had went.

Pinkie walked up to a huge crowd, It almost held the whole population of the party, but not all of it as before. Just as suspected, the crowd hovered around the one and only, Rainbow Dash. Her fame is pretty high, but since Pinkie is one of her best friends, when she was spotted in the crowd, Rainbow Dash immediately made her way over there to see what was up.
"Hey Pinkie, sup?" Said the cyan mare.
"Hey Dashie! Just wanted to see how it's going."
She brought her chest out as she took a quick look around."Yeah, it's fine. The crowd's getting kind of bored, but you know..."
Pinkie jumped up and down."Oh!Oh! I know how to get them pumped up again!" With that said, she pulled Dash on over to the side, whispering something in her ear.

Twilight trotted toward the crowd,trying to make there way to see what was going on. The crowd was cheering, and she could tell something was going on.
In the center she saw Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash, facing each other. Twilight and Rarity exchanged nervous glances as they saw what would happen next.

"You ready, Dash?" Said Pinkie.

"Ready whenever you are!" Exclaimed the cyan mare.
Both of them eyed each other as suddenly fast words came out of Pinkie Pie's mouth, a sort of fine rhythm, and some rhyme.
Oh no. Rap battle.

"Now listen up here, sista!,I'm the one that you heard from that mista,
The name's great talk Pinkimena, the raps a hobby, not my true life,
It's pretty sad that your stuff you had to sacrifice,
This is now your terms, and your life?
It's so sad you believe up to this,
Someone could shut you down with a flip of a switch."

Oh's and Ah's came from the crowds that surrounded them, but they soon came to a stop as Rainbow Dashes round came to play.

"Pinkimena, huh? Well, that's a silly name,
You don't even have the fortune, cuz I got fame,
This here isn't my life, it's just a game!
I can't get you to understand, your clearly not the same,
And I find your crappy raps rather lame,
Do you even have a house?
Do you sleep with a mouse?
Your voice is rather croaky, do you need a glass of water?
'Cause bitch, you look thirsty!"

An uproar came into place as Rainbow Dash used those words viciously against her pink friend. Especially calling her a bitch, Twilight looked at Pinkie and saw that that specific word took on no effect to Pinkie. And then it was Pinkie's round again.

"Oh please, keep your glass of water!
She came on her knee's to me before you ever saw her,
And me sleeping with a mouse? Don't even bother!
You might need that glass of water later,
Trust me, those stallions out there, they're true haters!
Hope you clean yourself, and I hope you do it right!
Because trust me,
I'm 100% sure it's you and your hoof, tonight!"

The crowd went wild after Pinkie had made her response, and assuming Dash and her were laughing with each other, the battle was over.
The crowd settled down as Rainbow Dash had something to say.

"Okay Pinkie, you win. So what do you wan't me to do?"

Twilight later came to figure out that there was a bet to this. All that makes a rap battle.
She watched as Pinkie whispered in her ear once more.
With this, there was a nod, and then the two mares walked away from the crowd. The crowd split up and the loud music came upbeat once again.
Twilight followed along with Rarity to follow the pegasus and the earth pony. They walked over to this booth looking thing and saw a hole in the middle of the side, and it was rather very colorful. It had a piece of paper on it, and was complete with a curtain on the side, Twilight guessing that's where one was to enter.
She watched as the ponies said something, exchanged nods of approval, and went separate ways.
As soon as they were out of sight, Twilight and Rarity trotted toward the photo booth shaped thing.
They looked at the piece of paper, that simply read;

Pokey Hole

A simple kiss testing game
How to play:
One pony goes into the booth, and one pony is on the outside, both puts there muzzle into the hole,
And proceed kissing action. The game is over when one breaks the kiss, and they submit there scores on how well of a kisser they are. If scores are above 4, they are to proceed a date on the account of there time.
Rules:
1.You are not to be revealed to the other person until AFTER the score submissions are exchanged. Otherwise are immediately disqualified from the game.

2. There shall be no groping in any sort of way.

3. The date should be recorded who was not participated in the game.

4. Mares kissing other mares and stallions kissing stallions are allowed.

5. Score number rates are 1 to 10.

Twilight looked to see the expression on Rarity's face as she slowly turned herself towards the white unicorn. Both of the mares stared in shock as they knew exactly what was going on.
" Pinkie's going to kiss Dashie!?!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rainbow Crash sat there waiting for Pinkie Pie to come back. She had had a lot to drink, but she wasn't at all drunk nor tipsy. She could hold alcohol very well, it ran in her family.
She watched as finally she saw Pinkie Pie making her way over there. What had she been doing?
"Hey Pinkie, you want to go do something? My bottom is kinda hurting a little bit, and I'm bored."
Pinkie Pie smiled and said," Sure thing! I know just what to do."

Rainbow Crash walked up to the giant photo booth looking thing that Pinkie had brought her to. She looked at the rather colorful box and the piece of paper stuck to it.
She looked a little unsure as she turned to face the pink mare.

"Uh... Pinkie? What is this?"

"A game silly! Look."

She pointed to the piece of paper. Rainbow Crash moved in closer as she came into a clearer view of what the paper said. She read it out loud and looked up with a blank expression.
Pinkie was rather happy about this, and saw no problem what so ever.

"So, do you want to play!?"

Rainbow's expression dropped to more misbelief. "You...you w-wanna kiss me?"
Pinkie looked at her. "No, you silly!"
She leaned in closer to the mare, whispering rapidly.
"I'm going to go get a mare, and you can see how your scores are!"

"But...why a mare?"

"Because they're better testers! And... there good kissers. Better than stallions, I hear."

"Pinkie, no. I don't even roll that way, and with this conversation brought up, your scaring me."

"Oh... but you cant know until you try. Please?"

"Yeah. Whatever."

"C'mon Crash!"

*deeply breathes in*
"Sure. Whatever. Just don't get anyone with herpes, got it?"

"Okay! You go in the booth, and I'll go find this mare."

"Get somepony good looking. I don't want to have a chance of dating a clown."

"Will do."

Pinkie watched as Rainbow Crash entered the booth. After doing so, she bounced away.
Rainbow Crash looked around the booth. It was very tight spaced, and there was only one shine of light, and that was the hole she was to stick her muzzle in.
She closed her eyes and pressed her face against the board, finding another pair of lips against hers.
Shock ran down her spine as she grew deeper into the kiss. Though at the same time it was rather fierce, and crazy. Rainbow Crash held her hooves against the sides of the booth. A while the kiss continued when she felt something warm reach and touch the back of her trough.
She locked her lips fiercely as she shot her tongue right into her mouth.

No way your getting the better of me! She thought. She loomed her tongue as far as she could reach it. Then, suddenly the kiss broke from the other side.

Yes! She exclaimed in her mind. She then saw a small slot become full of little sheets of paper and a quill beside it. She grabbed it and she scribbled down the score she gave to the pony on the other side. A 10 for sure.
She slipped it into another slot that was retrieved by another pony. She was a little bit curious to whom was the one she kissed, and she was ready to meet her.
She then closed her eyes, and she gave a couple of thoughts before exiting the booth.

This night has been rather well. And even Rainbow Dash couldn't ruin it! She thought before she exit the kissing booth.

"I gotta admit Pinkie, you really picked a-"

She was cut off as she looked in horror to whom was holding the score in her hoof, and looking at her with a cocky smile on her face.

It was Rainbow Dash.