• Published 17th Jul 2013
  • 401 Views, 13 Comments

Pokey Hole - The Vicious Cannibal



Rainbow Crash is invited to one of Pinkie Pie's parties, and finds more things that are unnatural...

  • ...
9
 13
 401

What they call ''Chapter One''

Rainbow Crash walked onto the steps to Mr.and Mrs. Cake's Bakery. She believed this is where Pinkie said there was some kind of party, Although she could have mistaken. The babbling mare talked so fast, it was hard to tell what she was saying.

Tuesday
Pinkie Pie bounced up and down excitedly.She was on her way to see that new mare she had met yesterday.

''Oh, I think she'll come!'' She said to herself. The excitement raged through her like electricity! And she said it was lovely to meet her, and that they'll hang out soon.

So... Does this count as soon? She thought to herself.

Oh of course it does! Why would she say it if she didn't mean it?

Pinkie Pie bounced up to the mare's home. It was alright, but it was a little run down. The poor old thing...
She raised her hoof to knock on the door. She waited patiently as the brown mare opened the door. The look on her face was slight surprise to see the silly mare. That's when she suddenly remembered the pink mare from before.

'' Oh. Hi...Pinkie! It's Pinkie,right?''

''Actually, It's Pinkamena Diane Pie, but you can call me that.''

''Right... So can I help you?''

"Oh yes! I personally invite you to one of my all-time parties!''

''A...Party?''

''Why yes, silly filly!''

Rainbow Crash looked at the pink mare. Finally, she exhaled, and then she responded,

'' Well... Why not.''

Her face lit up as she jumped for joy. '' Yay! The party will be at the Sugar-Cube Corner bakery!"

She then turned around and bounced away, not giving Rainbow Crash a chance to respond.
She flapped her ear as a silent response as she looked down at the ground. She shot a confused look, not gesturing it to anyone, then shook her head and walked back inside.

Today
Rainbow Came back to reality when she heard something loud beside her. She turned her head as she jumped in shock when there was a random pony beside her.
The pony jumped a moment later, opening her eyes lazily from being knocked out.
Rainbow froze once she realized that there was glass all over the ground, and stabbing some places in this gray-coated mare beside her.
She leaned down to see if the strawberry blond maned mare was okay.

" Hey, are you okay?"

*moans*

"Are you hurt?!"

*moans*

"Can you please stop moaning and answer me?!"

Then, the wounded mare grunted as she stud herself up to face the brown pegasus. Her vision was a bit of a blur, but moments later she regained her sight.

" I'm fine. Are... are you here for the party?"

"Yea, I was invited from Pinkie, is she here?"

"I think so, all I remember is trying to strut my stuff, and then I was thrown out the window.

Rainbow Crash raised an eyebrow before laughing under her breath. "Okay, i'm going inside."
She was replied with a hint of worry in the blond mares voice.

"Okay, but it is very crazy in there, because it's Rain-"

"Yeah, yeah, i'm going in. See you later...uh..."

"Derpy. Derpy Whooves."

"Okay, see you later, Derpy. And be careful, okay?"

" Yeah. Okay..."

Rainbow turned to face the door, and then knocked loudly three times. She waited for only three seconds before Pinkie Pie opened the door, a super surprise oh-my-god, your here look formed on her face.

Rainbow Crash took a deep breath, as she soothingly thought in her mind,

I will have a good time with Pinkie tonight. And nothing will stop me.


Pinkie Pie looked at the mare with her usual excitement, the bouncy pink pony welcomed in the creamy light-brown mare, without hesitation.
Rainbow Crash walked in, scrunching her face in pain, due to the loud music.
She looked around to see just about every pony in Ponyville around. She then spotted the main source to her throbbing head, realizing this white unicorn with a blue mane, not revealing her true eye color, because of these thick shades she wore. Rainbow tried to ignore the booming sounds from the wubs, her head gradually began to throb, believing somepony was trying to cram a book in her ear, it resembled to the pain so much.
Rainbow finally broke, and started to make her way to the DJ. Ready to give her a piece of her mind. She reached the wubs, and the turn tables when she yelled out to the mare.

"EXCUSE ME, CAN YOU PLEASE TURN DOWN THE MUSIC?!?!?"

The white unicorn looked at the pegasus confusingly. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?! "

"I SAID, CAN YOU TURN DOWN THE MUSIC!!"

" DO I HAVE AN EXTRA GLUE STICK? WHAT DO YOU NEED ONE FOR?!?!"

Rainbow rolled her eyes, and started pushing past the ponies. This party was going to be hard handling if she couldn't hear anyone. Much less her own thoughts.
When she was right next to the DJ, She looked at the turn tables, then she found Celestia's blessing, the volume button.
She looked at the curious mare, making sure she was paying attention, she turned it down. Everypony looked at the DJ in confusion, but then shrugged, and continued to dance and talk among there discussions.
Rainbow Crash was about to explode at the mare when she felt a hoof grab her shoulder, and pull her away.
Rainbow yelled in pain, begging the pony to let go of her shoulder.
The pain stopped after her attempts of mercy several times. She looked behind her to see that it was Pinkie Pie that dragged her all the way across the bakery. She rubbed her shoulder, moaning in pain.

"What was that for?!" Rainbow Crash whined.

Pinkie looked at her with apologetic eyes. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to introduce you to some of my friends."
Rainbow's eyes looked up at the pink mares. She thought she was kidding until she realized she was completely serious. That's when Rainbow started to freak out.

"No, no, Pinkie,I...I can't! I tend to embarrass myself, and I can't make a bad impres-"

Pinkie stood up strait and mentioned for her to look forward to see two ponies approach them. They were both unicorns, one purple, the other white. Both had purple manes, but the white ones' was more of a violet. They both walked forward, looking at Pinkie with satisfaction.

"Well Pinkie, this is a great party. Dash is going to love this."

Rainbow thought curiously to herself whom they were speaking of. That is, until Pinkie interrupted her thoughts once more.

"Thanks. Hey, I need to introduce you somepony, i'd like you to meet my newest friend, Rainbow Crash."
She looked at the brown mare, gesturing her to say something.

Rainbow looked unsure for a minute, but then she forced her hoof to lift to shake the purple unicorns'.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Rainbow Crash.

Dope! She exclaimed in her mind. Why did you do that? Pinkie just introduced you!
She tried her hardest to keep in her nervousness. She felt cold sweat come down the side of her face, but at least she earned the friendly shake back.

"Hello, my name is Twilight Sparkle. Nice to meet you."

Rainbow gave her a smile as she raised her hoof to shake the other unicorns'. There was a bit of hesitation before she shook the pegasus'. She shook it graciously, and by then, Rainbow could tell she was one of those fancy ponies. Explains the hesitation before.

" It's a pleasure to meet you, darling. I am Rarity, and I welcome you. Any friend of Pinkie's, is also one of mine."

Rainbow Crash blushed, feeling the heat from her face grow relentlessly. They talked moments more, as Rainbow was getting used to the new mares she had seem to be friendly with. She was surprising herself, she was strangely doing well. She was holding conversation very well, which was definitely not normal. She surprisingly kept it cool, and didn't stutter, or breath heavily.
Later, both the mares decided to go out for a drink. They offered Rainbow Crash to come with, but she said she would later.

Rainbow and Pinkie talked for a little while, until they were bored. Music still played, but not to the point your head was going to blow up.

30 minutes passed, and finally Pinkie mentioned that she put up some kind of games, and she wanted to check them out.

"Pinkie, not now. Okay?"

The pink mare frowned at the pegasus, giving her the best pair of puppy eyes that anypony has ever seen.
Rainbow looked away, trying to ignore.

"Pwease?" She begged. Rainbow flopped her ears down, losing the game.

She finally cracked, exhaling slowly as doing so."Fine. In a few-"

She was cut off by a loud noise, wait...no, it was yelling! She searched the room to see where it was coming from. Then, she heard somepony yell.

"Oh my god, look everypony! It's RAINBOW DASH!!!"

Everypony's attention was automatically on the door, looking to see the cyan mare at the doorway, these shades on her face, and a couple chains around her neck. She had looked so pimp, and much like a beast. Some would even say swag-tastic, by the way she walked.

Rainbow Crash stood still. Her heart pounded as her eye twitched. The music stopped, as all the ponies formed a crowd around the gleaming pegasus.

Rainbow's face burned up as the disbelief grew. Anger and hatred started to spread into her chest, and her vain's. In her head replayed a question that screamed endlessly,

"WHY IS SHE HERE!?!?"

Author's Note:

This is the different version of the original that I wrote out, but the other was lame, and seemed a little boring. Still going along, so if you spot any mistakes, comment below, and show me. And I thank all my friends for proof reading this. Hope you enjoy the rest of the story!