• Published 31st Jul 2013
  • 9,282 Views, 356 Comments

Her little Rainbow - Super-Stallion

  • ...
23
 356
 9,282

Babysitting little Dashie

The Moon was now high over Ponyville and all the stores where closing for the night, flying out of the small town was Fluttershy with all the foal supplies she'll need to take care of Rainbow Dash. Diapers, baby wipes, a crib, a changing table, a pacifier, a foal carrier, a baby bottle and a can of formula and some toys if she was willing to play with them.

"Oh I hope Dash will be able to keep the formula down." Fluttershy said, remembering what Zecora said, she really didn't want to have to 'nurse' her, not only would it be weird but I could traumatize her or something, she shook her head of the troubling thought.

"No that won't happen...I hope." she said and made the rest of her trip home.

****

When she got home she was exhausted from carrying the bags "Boy I'm tired, it's good to be home." she said as she opened the door, when it was fully opened her jaw dropped at what she was saw.

Sliding across the floor on top of sponges Rainbow dash and Angel were racing across the floor, screaming and laughing their heads off. They did not notice Fluttershy walking in through the front door.

"Rainbow Dash, Angel!" she yelled stopping them in there tracks, getting there attention. "Look at the mess you two made!" she said motioning her hooves around all the water and soup suds on the floor left by the wet sponges.

Rainbow look at the mess she and angel made, it was really a mess she hadn't noticed because she was having so much fun, she looked up to Fluttershy but almost immediately lowered her head in shame "I'm sowwy." she apologized.

Fluttershy winced she didn't want to make her sad again "T-that's okay, just don't do it again okay." she said "I've got something to show you." picking up rainbow dash and taking her over to one of the bags she had.

"What is it?" she asked curious, even though she knew it was probably a bunch of foal stuff.

Fluttershy reached into the bag and pulled out a doll.

Rainbow's eyes grew wide, it was a Wonderbolt doll and not just any Wonderbolt doll, it was her favorite one. "Ohmygosh Spitfywe!" she said until she realized she was getting excited over a doll, she looked back at Fluttershy who had a smile on her face from Rainbow's reaction to the doll, "I mean, that's for babies, I dun need no dumb doll." she said trying to cover her excitement.

"Oh, then I'll just return it then." Fluttershy said, about to throw the doll back into the bag.

"W-wait, wait, I think I do know a filly who likes to play with dolls like this, maybe when I'm big again I can take it to her." she said, she obviously really just wanted the toy for herself but she wasn't going to admit that to her.

Fluttershy just giggled and handed Dash the toy, she watched as dash lovingly cuddled the plush toy, not caring she was watched or if anypony was paying attention to her, she looked at the living room clock it was eight o'clock so there was still time before Rainbow would probably fall asleep.

"Fwuttewshy." Rainbow called, ignoring the doll in her hooves for a minute to talk to her.

Fluttershy looked back down at Dashie, "What is it Rainbow?" she asked.

"Can we still do something fun?" she replied, she had fun with Angel and the immature side of her didn't want it to end.

Fluttershy thought about it for a minute before an idea came to her, "Okay Rainbow, but let's do something not so..." she paused to look at the mess still on the floor "...messy." she then went over to her own saddle bag and pulled out a book.

Rainbow gasped "That's my new Daring Do book!"

Fluttershy smiled, "Yup, I stopped by your house to grab some things I thought you would want while your here.....which reminds me." she put the book down on the coffee table then put Rainbow back on the floor to walk back over to the many bag to pull something to the side, it was a cage that would be used to carry small animals.

Rainbow raised a brow, "What's the cage for?" she asked.

Fluttershy just ignored her put the cage on the floor then opened the door, "You can come out now." she said to something in the cage.

Rainbow just sat there and watched the cage opening to see what would come out, Then here eyes grew, very slowly a green turtle came out of the cage, Dash had a big smile "Tank!" she said the crawled over to the slow turtle in excitement and hugged the top of the turtle's shell. (Tortoise! the editor sneaked in.)

"Rainbow, what happened to you?" asked Tank.

"You can tawk too!" Rainbow said surprised.

"Well of course, what'd you think you would only be able to talk to me?" Angel said who had stayed quit till now.

Fluttershy was just sitting on here flank watching Rainbow talk to the animals. Could she understand what their saying?' she thought, if that was the case this could be a problem. 'Could this be a sign that her mind is regressing?' she put the thought away for later suspicion. "Hey Rainbow, you ready for that story?" Fluttershy asked, a need to think of something else.

Rainbow looked at Fluttershy "Yeah, wet's get this thing stawted!" she replied excitedly, she hadn't read the new Daring Do book so this was going to be cool.

Fluttershy giggled, then she remembered something "Okay, but first things first." she said while picking up Rainbow and going over to another bag she pulled out some diapers.

Rainbow's smile faded she dredded this moment "Do I have to, Fwuttewshy?"

Fluttershy nodded "Yes, I don't want you to have an accident all over my floor," she said, then pointed at the mess Rainbow and Angel had already made "and you already made a pretty big mess."

Rainbow winced then sighed "Okay, I'll put on the diapie."

Fluttershy smiled again at another victory and went over to the couch, she lied Rainbow on her back and opened the pack of diapers, she took one from the pack and lifting Rainbow's legs up she slide the diaper under her and put her rump back down on the soft plastic, she then reached back into the bag from before to pull out some baby powder and sprinkle it into the diaper.

Rainbow watch as Fluttershy applied her diaper to her rump and when Fluttershy was done and pinned the diaper together she sat up to feel her new dressing and to her surprise it felt...comfortable "Wow, this actually doesn't feel bad, still humiliating but not bad." she looked back up to Fluttershy, "Can I have that story now?"

She smiled "Of course." she said then picked Rainbow up and grapping the book of the coffee table flew upstairs to her room, she stopped to look at the two pets downstairs "You guys can take a rest I you want to." she said then went to here room.

Angel took her offer and jumped on the couch, sat back and quickly fell asleep.

Tank just went over next to the couch and curled up into his shell and joined Angel in a peaceful sleep.

Upstairs Fluttershy had lied down on here bed with Rainbow tucked under her wing.

She didn't refuse her wing to distracted by the thought of a Daring Do story "Come on Fluttershy, read the story!" she said her patience growing thin.

"Okay, okay let's get started." she replied opening the book to the first chapter and reading the title "Daring Do and the Crystal of Sun and Moon goddesses."

Rainbow listened with undivided attention to Fluttershy reading, excited about where Daring Do was going next

The story lasted for a very long time, until Fluttershy decided to stop at a cliff hanger, "Okay, Rainbow I think that's enough for tonight." she said

"Aww but Fwuttewshy, we were just getting to the good part." she protested rubbing her eyes.

"No Rainbow, for one you can hardly keep your eyes open." she said flatly watching Dash struggle not to yawn and failing

"Besides you don't want to fall asleep in the middle of a chapter and miss something important, do you."

Rainbow sighed "I guess so, but I still not sweepy." she said pouting and still refusing to sleep.

Fluttershy wasn't gonna let her get away though. "I think I know how I can get you go to sleep," she said with a smirk, then putting the book on top of the table by the lamp. "you just need a lullaby."

Dash was getting mad, she was gonna sing to her to sleep like a baby "Hey! I don't need a wuwwapy and I don't need to sweep." she yelled.

Fluttershy wasn't listening, she just started singing "Hush now, Quiet now, its time to rest your sleepy head, Hush now, Quiet now, it's time to go to bed."

Rainbow could feel her eyes turning into weights, she struggled to keep them opened but the song was getting to her fast "Fwuttewshy stop your making me sweepy..."

But she didn't stop "Hush now, Quiet now its time you lay your sleepy head. Hush now, Quiet now, it's time to go to bed." she kept singing until she saw Rainbow's eyes close on last time and hear her lightly snore, she nuzzled the top of Rainbow's mane then turned off the lights. "Good night Rainbow dash." then she fell asleep.

Author's Note:

Okay that was probably the longest chapter I have ever tipped, Rainbow87dash if you read this don't even try to edit all this because if you do your mind may blow and I you do get help and I'm sorry everyone this is seriously long!

firebirdabirdoffire's/Editor's:
What are you talking about? It wasn't that torturous.