• Published 31st Jul 2013
  • 9,282 Views, 356 Comments

Her little Rainbow - Super-Stallion

  • ...
23
 356
 9,282

Lightning's revenge

Rainbow was scared, she had been kidnapped and taken to who knows where and by who.

She was in a dark room, she was in there ever since her captor had left her in there strapped to a highchair for hours. 'Who did this to me? What do they want? When are they going to come back?' she thought to herself, she was answered by the door to the dark room in front of her slowly opening up revealing light and a green and yellow mane mare that was all to familiar.

"Wightning Dust!" Rainbow yelled.

"Yep, I'm surprised that you remember me, oh and it's 'Lightning' with a 'L' honey." Lightning Dust mocked while walking over to Dash.

"Why did you kidnap me?!" Rainbow demanded.

"Why?! You ruined my life!" she retorted.

"How did I do that?" Rainbow asked.

Lightning turned away before answering. "When you got me kicked out of the Wonderbolts Academy, my life was changed forever and now I can never get it back." she said in a sad tone.

"What do you mean?" Rainbow asked.

Lightning turned back to Rainbow rage in her eyes making her flinch in fear. "It doesn't matter, I'm going to destroy your life just like you did mine." she said walking closer to Rainbow.

"Pwease Wightning, don't hurt me." she pleaded.

"Oh don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you." Lightning retorted.

"Then...what?" Rainbow asked no longer worried much.

Lightning smirked then lifting her hoof she revealed a bottle of milk that had a slightly strange coloring to it.

"That's it, you're going to feed me?" Rainbow laughed.

"Yep I'm going to feed you a nice bottle of warm 'red poison joke' milk." she said sinisterly.

Rainbow stopped laughing and her eyes widened in fear again. "W-What?"

"I've heard about your 'little' problem and I have been sneaking into the forest collecting red poison joke, safely of course, and made this little snake just...for...you." she said then lowering the nipple of the bottle to Rainbow's lips.

"No! Wightning, pwease if you feed me that stuff I'll lose my mind and I'll never change back!" Rainbow said trying to avoid the nipple as best she could.

"I know!" Lightning Dust said as she was grabbing the back of Rainbow's head with her free hoof she forced the nipple into her mouth.

Rainbow could feel the liquid go down her throat she tried to pull the nipple out but Lightning kept it in easily, she looked of into another direction tears streaming down her eyes, she thought to herself. 'Fluttershy where are you?"

****

Fluttershy was flying over Ponyville with Angel and his mace on her back, he had managed to give her all the direction to the kidnappers place and were now heading there to get Rainbow back.

Angel started hopping up and down on Fluttershy's back to get her attention, when she looked at him he pointed to one of the houses just below them.

"Is that where Rainbow is Angel Bunny?" Fluttershy asked.

He nodded.

"Okay then, hold on!" she yelled the divided boom right for the roof of the house.

****

Lightning was just about done with her revenge plan till suddenly there was a crashing sound right behind her, she looked to see Fluttershy and her rabbit starring at her with pure rage.

"You took my rainbow, you're going to get it now!" Fluttershy hissed.

Lightning just smirked. "Ha, what are you going to do?" she asked.

"Oh it's not what I'm going to do." she said then going into her saddle bag she pulled out a honey badger. "Lightning, Mr.Honey, Mr.Honey kill." she then threw Mr.Honey right at Lightning's face.

Lightning screamed as the badger tore at her face and she rolled over onto her back desperately trying to pull it off.

Fluttershy looked around desperately for Rainbow until she saw her sitting in a highchair, she ran over to her happy until she noticed that Rainbow seemed unfocused, she got closer to Rainbow until she was in front of her.

Rainbow looked up at Fluttershy and started cooing and giggling like a real baby she lifted up her hooves trying to get her to pick her up.

"Oh my goddess, Rainbow what's wrong with you!?" she said then picking Rainbow out of the highchair she cradled her in her arms, suddenly she heard laughter right behind her she turned to see that Lightning had somehow managed to get away from the badger but not without her face being bruised.

"You're too late I gave Rainbow enough red poison joke that she'll never turn back." Lighting said.

"Poison joke." Fluttershy whimpered then looked down at Rainbow who was now playing with her mane and cooing. Fluttershy was sad she has lost her friend she started to cry until she felt a small hoof press against her face. She looked at Rainbow's little hoof on her cheek then back at Rainbow and smiled. 'She may have lost her mind but she's still Rainbow' she thought to herself, she then looked back at Lightning rage feeling her again.

"Your still going to pay for doing this to Rainbow!

"Ha, ha, what are you going to do your the Element of Kindness, it's not in your nature to kill." Lightning said not afraid of her threat.

Fluttershy winced, she was right she couldn't hurt a living soul, even her. She looked down at the floor to think until suddenly she saw the bottle and had an idea of what to do, she picked up the bottle. "Angel, Mr. Honey, hold her down." she said.

Angel along with the badger jumped onto Lightings back and held her down.

"W-what are you doing!?" Lighning panicked.

"Giving you the taste of your own medicine." Fluttershy said, putting Rainbow back in the highchair for a minute she walked over to Lightning, bottle in hoof.

W-wait NO! NOOOOO!!"

****

Later at Twilight's house, Twilight had put Trixie to bed in her crib, Spike was already asleep, she was reading another book before going to bed for the night herself until suddenly she heard a nock at the door.

"Strange now who could that be?" she asked herself then walking over to her door she opened it to see Fluttershy with a worried look, "Fluttershy what are you doing her?"

"Twilight I need your help." Fluttershy said, turning to her side she revealed she wasn't alone, in the foal carrier was Rainbow Dash napping and sucking her hoof and right next to her was another foal with a green coat and yellow mane.

When Fluttershy and Twilight went in and sat down Fluttershy explained everything that had happen today to Rainbow's kidnapping to Lightning being transformed into a foal.

Twilight had nodded through the whole story, when she was finished Twilight had asked Fluttershy if she could take a blood sample of both foals, when she gave her permission Twilight started giving both foals shots and taking there blood and some how managing to not wake them up, she did test and all sorts of experiments but when she came back to Fluttershy her expression wasn't good.

"I'm sorry to tell you this Fluttershy but I did some tests and I have found out that the poison joke is now running deep in both their blood vains, the only way for them to grow back up again is for them to grow up naturally." Twilight said flatly and lowered her head.

Fluttershy was heart broken she had hope maybe their would be another way, then she looked down at Rainbow who was still sleeping peacefully and smiled. "Don't worry my little Rainbow, I'll take care of you." she said the nuzzled Dash a little.

"Okay, but what about her." Twilight asked pointing at Lightning.

Fluttershy looked at Lightning Dust who was also sleeping like Rainbow. "I think there's maybe more to her little revenge than I think, so I'll take care of her too and maybe I'll find out." she said.

"Even after what she's done?" Twilight asked.

Fluttershy simply nodded, there had to be more than just revenge behind this somewhere, she and got up and prepared to leave.

"Okay then, see ya later Fluttershy." Twilight said watching her friend leave out the door.

Rainbow may have lost her mind but she was still Rainbow and Fluttershy was going to keep their promise and take care of her and be her mommy.

Author's Note:

Okay another chapter don't worry it gets better.

Edited by firebirdabirdoffire.