• Published 15th Jun 2013
  • 3,553 Views, 75 Comments

Lost - Cyanjames2819



A new creature is loose in Equestria, and the Princess of the Night must figure out what it is before anything happens. Fluttershy is now missing from Ponyville and Luna fears the worst for the timid little pony.

  • ...
13
 75
 3,553

Chapter 9: Clash of the Titans

At lunch, the little group were going eat in the rather large dining hall. Nebula woke the filly up and set her down on a chair. She looked a little confused, looking around the room in curiosity.

Nebula sat down beside Fluttershy with Angel sitting with her, her hooves wrapped around him, then a mare maid shakily went up to him and with menu. She set it down on the table in front of him, he looked at her with a sly smile, getting the hang of kind expressions, "Thank you" he thanked her.

He then levitated the menu in front of him to see what he would have. He looked to his side and saw Playtime pocking and sniffing the small menu in front of her.

He then levitated the menu for her and opened it up, "What do you want to eat?" he asked and looked at the page. It had illustrations of food, desserts and drinks.

She examined the page, looking at each picture thoughtfully with slightly squinting eyes. She then perked up and pointed at a picture of a sunflower sandwich.

He looked at the mare standing beside Playtime, "She would like the sandwich" he closed up the menu and gave it to her. She nodded and went off.

He was about to order his but the sudden opening of the doors and trotting hooves stopped him. He looked at a guard, running towards them and went up to Celestia and bowed, "Your, Majesties, a dra…" but then a large creature broke through the walls of the dining hall.

They all looked at the large shadow in the dusty air. It then looked at them with glowing green eyes and growled at them. Nebula then teleported Playtime, Fluttershy, Angel and himself away from the palace and back to Ponyville.

They stood in the middle of the road, startling a few ponies and Fluttershy managed to collect herself and looked at Nebula, whom was looking towards the castle of Canterlot.

She went up to him, "W-what was that?" she asked, a little worried for the princesses.

He looked at her, "A dragon" he answered.

She gasped, "A… a dr-dragon!?" she put a hoof in front of her mouth, "Wha-what about the princesses?" she asked, still a little shocked.

"They're back at the castle" he answered.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my" she started walking around nervously, but then looked back at him, "You need to save them, or something might happen to them" he said to him.

He looked at playtime, sitting on the ground and looking around her surroundings, then looked at Angel right beside her. He looked back at her and nodded, "As you wish" he answered.

He's body then started growing; two extra horns started growing just under the other two, his neck stretched, his tail lengthened, his feathered wings grew, muscles strengthened and claws sharpened.

Fluttershy then started backing away in awe, and Playtime looked at him and grinned happily. He was now two buildings high and everypony in Ponyville hid themselves in fear and terror.

He leaned down to Fluttershy and Playtime, "Take care of Playtime, will you?" he asked Fluttershy.

Fluttershy nodded nervously. He then leaned over to Playtime and she hugged his muzzle and let him go. Then with a great flash of light, he was gone.

Fluttershy then heard trotting hooves and a familiar voice behind her. "Fluttershy! Darling!" she turned around and Rarity went up to her, panting, "Was that Nebula?" she asked.

She nodded and looked at the sitting filly, "Playtime" she said and waved her over. The filly looked at her, holding onto angel by his ears with her mouth and wobbled over to her, letting Angel go, sat down and rubbed her head on Fluttershy's side.

Rarity looked at the white filly in confusion, "Um, who's the little filly on your side?" she asked and looked at the filly a little closer.

"Oh, her name's Playtime. Nebula created her in the Canterlot castle" she looked at her and the filly's eyes were looking around strange looking structures and items.

"He created her? Oh my, is there no limits to his abilities?" she asked her.

"I don't know actually, but he and Playtime are staying here though" she answered.

"Oh, what for?" she asked again.

"To find their place here, I also have to help them along the way" she answered and looked back at the distant castle, a little worried.

"Come on, darling, you and… Playtime is it? You both can come to my boutique for a little tea" she started going.

Fluttershy lightly nudged Playtime, "Come on, Playtime. We're going to visit Rarity in her boutique" she said to her. She nodded and got up and followed her guardian and Angel hopped up onto Fluttershy's back.

At the streets of Canterlot, Nebula suddenly appeared in a bright flash and ponies ran for their lives from him. He looked towards the castle and saw the damage the creature done to the palace.

He then saw princess Celestia and Luna fly out one of the many large holes from the castle, followed by a darkened dragon bursting out, black smoke emanating from it.

Celestia turned and shot out a beam of gold light towards the creature. It hit it, but barely did any real damage.

It then reached out and managed to grab her. Nebula coiled his neck like a snake and fired a fireball towards the mid-air creature. It hit it on the side and forced the dragon to the side of the castle, smashing through, and letting go of Celestia.

She regained her balance and flew in the air. She looked to where the fireball came from and saw another large dragon, but this one looked a little more familiar to her.

Luna flew up to her, "What in the world is that?" she looked at the creature as well.

"I have a pretty good idea" she answered and started gliding towards the other creature.

"W-wait! It might be dangerous!" she flew up to her.

Nebula went through the streets to get to the castle, ponies hiding from him in buildings and other structures. He then noticed Celestia land on a building beside him. He looked at her, "Is that you Nebula?" she stepped closer to him.

He nodded, "Yes" he answered.

Luna sighed a relief, "Thank goodness" she said.

"Thank you for saving me, Nebula, and are Fluttershy and Playtime okay?" she said and he nodded.

The creature shook its head and looked around for its target. It then saw the large mass standing in the streets, Celestia and Luna just on top of a building beside it.

It slowly got up, jumped and flew through the air silently. Celestia then noticed something in the sky and the smoking dragon was going towards them in high speed.

Nebula noticed her shocked gaze and looked at an incoming fireball. He shielded them with his large wing and took the blow for them. He was then forced to the side of the building by a heavy mass, causing it to crash down on him.

The creature stood over him, buried under the rubble. He then looked to his side and found the princess trying to get out of mess. He silently laughed and grabbed them out of the rubble with one hand.

They both winced in pain and struggled to get out of its grasp, "Let us go you, Beast!" Luna ordered.

It chuckled evilly, "Poor, poor, little, Luna. Is that really how you greet your old friends? Ha Ha! You know, we love to be with you again, agree?" he said to her but she continued to struggle.

He was then blasted by a cyan blue fireball right on his face, causing it to let go of the princesses.

A bushy tail then caught them both and set them down gently on the rubble. Nebula then got out of the rubble and brushed off a few bricks and dust from him.

He looked at the sisters, "Hide" he said to them both and got up. He then looked at the other being, propped up against another building. He went up to him and grabbed his throat.

It groaned and opened its eyes to see its opponent, it glared; "This is not your battle" it tried to get up but was stuck there.

Nebula leaned in, "It is now" he then threw the creature on the side of the rocky mountain, four blocks away.

The beast then hit the wall of rock, denting and cracking the mountain. It fell on the ground and laughed. It got back up and smiled at Nebula, "You have sealed your fait" it said to him.

It grabbed a large bolder and threw it in high speed, almost breaking the sound barrier. Nebula just slapped it away, smashed into millions of pieces. He then started charging towards it, jumping from building to building and blasted out fireballs.

He then pounced towards it, but he was grabbed by his sides and was forced to the ground with a loud thud. He looked up and was blasted by a wall of fire by the creature.

He grabbed its wrists, launch out of the flames with a steaming head and bit its throat, causing it to cry out in pain. He then forced it to get it off, grabbed its neck just behind its head and forced its head on the side of the building, burying it in.

His neck was then wrapped by its tail and tightened. It forced its head out and looked at the struggling enemy, amused, "You put up a good fight stranger" he then started covering him in the black smoke, "But not good enough" it said as he fully engulfed.

"Not good enough?" his arm then launched out and grabbed the side of its face, then slammed it down on the concrete road, "Who said I gave it all" the smoke faded off him.

His body then bursts into blue flames and his eyes glowing white, "Let's see how long you can last" he said.

He lifted its head up and slammed the creatures head back down, making a rather large dent in the ground and caused a few walls of the buildings to break down.

The black smoke then started fading from its body. Nebula turned and grabbed its tail. He then dragged him to the mountain side. He then swung the creature on the wall of rock, managed to break off large rocks and caused more of the smoke to fade off, its scaly red skin now starting to appear.

The body then fell down and groaned in pain. It opened it eyes to see the enemy above it. He coiled his neck, ready to blow the daylight out of the dragon.

Then a black mass rushed out of the dragon's mouth and eyes. He stopped himself and saw the dark mass form itself into a torso, neck and head of a dragon. It looked battered and injured and glared at him with glowing green eyes. It then faded away, its eyes last to go.

Celestia and Luna then flew and landed behind him. They were surprised by his new form and at the back of Celestia's mind; fear started forming to what he might do next.

He inhaled and his burning body stopped, but his size remained. The dragon under him was battered, bruised and unconscious.

Other ponies then started coming, looking at the remaining dragon in shock and awe. Luna went to his side, "Thank you, Nebula for saving our lives" she bowed respectfully, "We thank you" she thanked him and Celestia bowed as well.

He then started feeling something else in him. He looked around and saw ponies coming out of hiding and went up behind the princesses and bowed, some a little hesitant.

He then gently lifted Luna's head, "No need" he said to her and slowly bowed for her instead, "I only take orders". His body then shrank down to its original size and with a blinding flash, he was gone, but everything in and around Canterlot were back together.

Rarity spat out her tea, "Princess Celestia and Luna are in danger!?" she yelled in shock.

Fluttershy and Rarity were in the kitchen, having tea, "Um, hopefully not anymore, Nebula went to go and help them" she was still a little worried for the royal sisters and Nebula, "I hope they're okay" she then took a sip of her tea.

"Oh my Celestia! We have to warn…" but then the door to her shop opened. They both looked and saw Nebula coming in. Fluttershy smiled, put her cup of tea down and went up to him.

She hugged his neck, "Thank goodness you're okay" she said to him and looked at him, "Are the princesses all right too?" she asked and he nodded.

He then looked around the shop and found Playtime playing around with one of Rarity's manikin and Angel flexing his arms in front of a mirror.

Playtime looked at him and smiled. She stumbled up on her hooves and went over to him. She got up to him, wrapped her head around him and looked up at him with adorable eyes.

Author's Note:

Truly sorry for the very, Very, VERY long wait, but hope you liked this chapter of Lost.
Will post the next tomorrow.
Till next time, have a nice day and good reading.

Me: Hey, Luna, how was the show?
Luna: Just... wow... remind me not to piss Nebula off.
Me: I doubt he'll ever be mad... but you better be careful around Shy. Just to be safe.
Luna: Noted.