• Published 15th Jun 2013
  • 3,553 Views, 75 Comments

Lost - Cyanjames2819



A new creature is loose in Equestria, and the Princess of the Night must figure out what it is before anything happens. Fluttershy is now missing from Ponyville and Luna fears the worst for the timid little pony.

  • ...
13
 75
 3,553

Chapter 15: Pranks n' Smiles

In the early morning, Nebula started to wake from his sleep. As he opened his eyes, he can see Fluttershy’s yellow, warm coat and her wing covering him, while keeping him close to her.

He then looked at himself and saw he was bigger than he was yesterday. He was a little older then Twilight’s assistant, Spike, but just a little smaller than the mare beside him.

He was then dragged a little closer by the mare beside him. He didn’t know what to do at first when she dragged him close, and now, she repositioned her head closer to him and continued sleeping.
He was in a loving squeeze, trapped by the mare like a filly sleeping with her plushy, pony doll.

He didn’t want to wake her, so he just stayed still and looked out the shinning window. He saw little birds flying around and cotton candy clouds, slowly moving in the air. What?

He focused at the pink cloud and teleported it into the room. He looked at it closely and sniffed it. It smelled like candy, so he took a bite. It tastes like candy, but how?

He took one more bite, and then heard a knock on the door. The knock woke up the yellow Pegasus; she yawned and stretched her limbs and wings on the bed.

She blinked and saw Nebula with a candy cloud beside him. “Where did you get that?” she asked and sniffed the cloud.
“From outside.” he answered in a slightly older tone of voice and took another bite from the tasty, pink cloud.

They both then heard another around of knocking from the entrance. Fluttershy looked at the young dragon, “Don’t eat too much. You might get a tummy ach.” She then got off the bed, and started going.

Nebula then heard Playtime yawn and looks at her. She stretched her little limbs and rolled on her side. “Good morning.” He greeted.

She looks at him, “Morning, daddy.” She then rolls over to him and snuggles up to him. She then spotted the pink cloud, “What is that?” she asked, leaned in and smelled it, “Smells like candy.” She then licked it, “Taste like candy.”

“It’s a cotton candy cloud.” he answered and pulled it closer for her.

She smiles up at him, “Thank you.” She thanked him and took a bite out of it.

“Goooood Morning, Friend!” they both heard a male, upbeat voice.

“Discord!” They both heard Fluttershy and a round of laughter from the visitor.

The two looked at each other, “Can we go down?” Playtime asked.

Nebula then got off the bed and levitated her on his back and used his wings to keep her in place. He started going down and used a bit of magic to bring a small chunk of cotton candy for Playtime.

As he got down, they saw a dragon type creature that looked like it was spliced from different creatures. Fluttershy was hugging it around its neck.

It then spotted the two and raised an eyebrow, “Hello there…” his head then popped right in front of Nebula’s face and Playtime’s eyes were wide as dinner plates.

Its Lion paw then popped beside the head and showed it to Nebula, “The names, Discord.” He introduced himself.

Nebula then grew to his original size and shook his hand, “Nebula.”

Discord’s eyes were now wide and returned to its body, “What are you?” he looked at the Nebula.

“He’s my daddy.” Playtime answered for him and took a small bite from the candy cloud.

Discord looked confused at the two and looked at Fluttershy for an answer. He leaned over to her and saw Nebula shrinking down again. “How is this?” This confused him more than a pony seeing his handy job with Ponyville awhile back.

“Oh, um, he made Playtime in Canterlot out of a large diamond and a manikin.” She answered.

They both watched as Nebula put Playtime down and she started playing with his bushy tail whipping around the floor.

“Um, so, his personality’s still not very developed, so, um,” Discord then answered for her.

“He doesn’t know any jokes. Pitty.”

“Um, you can say that.”

He then reared up and cracked his knocks, neck, back, legs, toes, arms and every part of his discorded body, “Well then, I’ll change that.” He started going towards the two.

Nebula was then tapped on his head and looked up at Discord, who was wearing a ridiculous clown suite. He had a rainbow afro on top of his head and a floppy colorful top hat, large floppy poky dotted shoes, wore a pig nose, a cane to his right, a pair of shades and held a serious expression.

If it was somepony else and not Nebula, they would have busted out laughing the moment they saw Discord, but not Nebula, it just made him confused.

“You, sir!” Discord pointed at him with the cane, “Need a rehabilitation of the Wonderful world of Laughter and Pranks!” He then stepped aside and his whole outfit got off him and started tap dancing around the room.

Playtime started laughing and Fluttershy giggled, but nothing on Nebula’s end.

Discord got beside him and wrapped an arm around him, “Come on and Smile with your companions, Neby. Don’t be such a party pooper.” They both watched the dancing outfit, and then squirted a small jet of water from the flower to Angel on the couch.

Discord looked at him and he still didn’t look very amused, or even upset in anyway. He sighed, “What does it take to get you smiling?” he snapped his fingers and the dancing outfit disappeared with a flash.

He started pondering on the spot with a flight frown, while Playtime went over to Nebula and played with his tail.

Fluttershy went over to Nebula as well and sat down beside him and watched Playtime having fun and smiled.

“I got it!” Discord sprung to life and teleported beside Nebula and lifted him up with Playtime hanging on his tail with her mouth. Fluttershy got over to her and grabbed her before she could fall off.

“We! Are going to have a little fun with our little pony friends!” they both looked at the wall like there was the most beautiful sunset seen ever known to ponykind.

Discord’s head twisted around to look at Fluttershy behind him, “We are going to be out for a while to have a little fun.”
“Um, okay, but, um, don’t take it too far, okay? Um, if you don’t mind at least.” She was sitting on the floor, and kept Playtime close to her, keeping the filly between herself and her fore hooves.

“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.” He then disappeared with Nebula in a flash of light.

Fluttershy looked at Playtime, and noticed she had a little bedhead. She let the filly go, “Come with me, Playtime. Let’s fix your mane and coat.” She started going back up the stairs and Playtime followed her tail, like a cat would with a piece of string.

Playtime sat on Fluttershy’s bed, waiting patiently, while the mare looked through her things. The yellow mare then grabbed a few of her brushes with her mouth and wings and went over to her bed.
She then started brushing the filly’s grey mane. “Um, can I ask you something?” Playtime asked while Fluttershy continued brushing her.

“Mm-huh”

“Do you like daddy?”

She froze for a moment, then slowly started brushing her again, “Um, o-of course I like your daddy. He saved my life.” Her cheeks were now pink.

“That’s not what I mean,” she continued, “Do you Liiike him? Like… like like him?” she tried to touch her nose with her tongue, passing time.

Shy gulped, “U-um…” and started looking around with her eyes while she continued brushing her.
“It’s okay if you do. I won’t tell.” She was now cross eyed, concentrating on her nose and the tip of her tongue.

She didn’t really know what to say to that. Can she really trust the playful filly that was born no more than a few days ago by the most power being in the universe?

“Well, I guess it won’t hurt.” She thought to herself.

She then got on bed with her, “Um, I-I do like him, very much,” most of her face turned pink.

As she was about to ask the filly not to tell him, Playtime snuggled up to her and moved under her left wing. “I’d like a mommy.” She then rubbed her head on her side with affection.

Fluttershy smiled and hugged the filly with her wing tightly, “I’d love to be a mommy too.” She then lightly pinned her down and started tickling her.

Every time Playtime tried to get away, Shy would pull her back in and continue tickling her stomach.

In Ponyville, Discord and Nebula reappeared in the Sugar Cube Corner, invisible.

They saw ponies laughing and eating around them and Pinkie serving them happily with her pet Gummy, the baby alligator, biting, and holding onto her left ear. All of a sudden Pinkie’s Pinkie sense started kicking in. Discord smiled and teleported himself and Nebula in the kitchen, now visible again.

A second later, Pinkie got in the kitchen and saw both Discord and a teenaged dragon beside him.

Discord then scooped up the Pink mare, “Discord!” she then hugged him with all of her four hooves around his neck tightly.

Discord’s head pops off and moved down to Pinkie, “Great to see you too, Pinkie. Can you help us with a little something? I’ll give you a little something in return.” he asked her.

She got off him, “Oky Doky Loky!”.

His head attached itself back to his body and leaned over to Nebula and wrapped his Lion arm around him. “I’m trying get our little friend laughing and smiling. Have any ideas?” he asked her again.

Pinkie started pondering intently, sitting on the floor and resting her chin on her hoof. She then grinned and bolted over to the fridge, took out three cream pies and slides them on the floor beside the two. She then puts on a pair of goggles and a smaller pair for Gummy on her ear. She then sat on the floor facing them, “Fire when ready!”

Nebula looked at the three pies on the floor and wondered what to do with them.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” Discord said to him.

Nebula looked up at him, “What do I do with these?”

Discord face palmed himself and sighed, “Okay, you pick up a pie and throw it at her face.” He picked up a pie and showed it to him.
Nebula grabbed it and looked at the smiling Pinkie and her pet Gummy. He then threw the pie at her and splattered the pie on her face. She then licked the whole thing off her face; “Mmm!” she licked her lips.

Discord looked at Nebula, nothing. “Try again,” he then picked one up and got ready to throw it at Pinkie, “But like This!” he threw the pie and it splattered all over her face and body. He started laughing, and as soon as pinkie licked the pie off her face, she laughed along with him.

Nebula pondered for a moment and picked up the last pie and threw it at Discord instead. Discord wiped the pie off and saw Pinkie laughing her butt off on the floor, but Nebula still wasn’t smiling or laughing.

“Thank you for your help, Pinkie.” He then snapped his fingers and a cotton candy chocolate raincloud appeared right in front of her. She grinned widely, slid right under it and chocolate rain started pouring down to her mouth.

So throughout the day, they played little tricks on the residents and on the rest of the main six. Twilight’s ink was replaced with invisible ink and her assistant was chasing after a large living Ruby around the library, Rainbow Dash tried to sleeping on a speeding cloud, Applejack’s apples were temporarily replaced with oranges, and Rarity’s dresses were covered with rubber spiders and fake cod webs.

After screwing around with the royal guards, Discord gave up and teleported Nebula and himself back in Fluttershy’s cottage.

As they got back, they saw Fluttershy cradling two baby bunnies on the couch and singing a silent lullaby, while Playtime filled up the bowls with food and water for the animals.

Discord sat down and crossed his arms, “I give up.” he was frowning, admitting defeat.

Nebula then went over to Playtime and she jumped on his back and pretended to be a dragon. She made roaring noises and bit him like she was the most ferocious beast ever to live; Nebula just rested on the floor and let her continue playing on him.

Fluttershy went over to Discord and sat in front of him, “Um, how did it go?” she asked.

“Not one little chuckle, not even a little smile. All he gave was nothing.” He rested his chin on his knuckles with a slight frown.

They both looked at Nebula and Playtime and saw he was finally smiling as Playtime was pulling on his right ear playfully. The ear then slipped out and she fell back on her bum and Finally Discord heard him chuckle silently.

“Um, I think he doesn’t really get jokes yet, but he likes having fun with Playtime.” Fluttershy said to him.

He sighed, “I guess my tricks and jokes can wait.” He then looked out the window and saw the sun was starting to set, “I have to go and see Celestia and Luna,” looked at her, “I’ll see you again someday, my friend.” They both hugged for a moment, and after that, he teleported away with a bow.

She then looked at the two and saw Playtime resting on Nebula’s head, between his horns with her limbs sprawled out to her sides.

She got over to them and rested down beside Nebula. He had his chin down to his arms, and looks at her with his eyes.

She moves closer to him and rested her head beside him with a smile and a slight blush. Playtime then moved from head to head and rested down on Fluttershy’s mane. “Mmm. You smell very good.” She then gathered up a bit of Shy’s mane, hugged it and took another good long whiff.

Shy giggles and used her wing to pull Nebula a little closer. She wanted to do something so badly, but she was still unsure and too shy to do so. But at least she’s brave enough to keep him close.

Author's Note:

Okay, time to plan out the next chapter.
Have a nice day and good reading.

Me: (Playing Mindcraft on my computer with Rarity beside me) Okay, have to min a little bit more... aaand...
Rarity: THERE THEY ARE!!! MIN THOSE DIAMONDS!!! NOW!!! (She pointed at my screen and yelled with her ear shattering voice)
Me: What!?
Rarity: THOSE DIAMONDS!!! MIN THEM!!! (She tapped the computer screen)
Me: What!? Stop tapping the screen, Rarity! I'm trying to min the Diamonds!