• Published 15th Jun 2013
  • 3,553 Views, 75 Comments

Lost - Cyanjames2819



A new creature is loose in Equestria, and the Princess of the Night must figure out what it is before anything happens. Fluttershy is now missing from Ponyville and Luna fears the worst for the timid little pony.

  • ...
13
 75
 3,553

Chapter 6: Waiting Game

Princess Luna and Rarity then got in the room with the two. Nebula was sitting in front of the bed Fluttershy is on, and Fluttershy was caressing the little bunny's head, and Angel seemed to enjoy it.

Nebula looked at the little flower on Fluttershy's ear and its little white peddles started to droop. He then took out with his magic and levitated it between them, looking at the dying flower.

Fluttershy looked a little sad, "Awe, poor thing" she said.

Nebula looked around the room and found an empty flower pot. He opened the window and used his magic to bring up dirt. He filled the pot up and looked at the little flower. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the flower.

It then started to come back to life, blooming brightly and roots growing right under it. Everyone in the room gasped in disbelief. He then gently put it in the pot and poured a little bit of water from the glass of water that came from the little table beside Fluttershy.

He then levitated the pot on the little table, blooming beautifully. "What in Equestria did you do?" Rarity asked and looked at the flower in interest.

"Giving it a second chance" he answered and sat down on the floor beside Fluttershy.

Fluttershy looked at the flower with a smile; "Just like how it was when we found it" she said and gently ran a hoof on one of its leaves.

The doctor then went back in, holding tray with his mouth, trying to perform a balancing act. He almost bumped into the princess again and almost spilled out the contents at Rarity, and she almost bucked him for it.

He shakily set the tray down on the bed, "Th-there you go" he said shakily to Fluttershy.

"Thank you" she thanked him and looked at the tray. There was soup, an apple, a glass of water and a blueberry muffin. She started eating and the doctor slowly got out the room.

Fluttershy grabbed the apple, while on the other hoof, she was eating the muffin. She showed the fruit to Nebula, "Do you want it?" she asked with a slight blush.

He looked at it for a moment then grabbed it with his claws, "Thank you" he thanked her and took a bite, Fluttershy smiled bashfully.

Then the rest of the mane six ran in the room and froze when they saw everything was okay. "Fluttershy! Rarity! You're okay!" Twilight said happily.

As they got in to greet them both, they stopped as they saw the creature eating an apple.

Fluttershy smiled, "Oh, hi girls" she greeted while they looked at Nebula cautiously, Rainbow Dash narrowing her eyes at it.

Rainbow Dash got beside the bed and leaned into Fluttershy, who took a big bite out of her muffin. "You sure this thing is safe?" she whispered.

Fluttershy nodded, "Mm-hmm" she swallowed, "Nebula's, been taking care of me, he's not bad" she answered and took another bite.

She finished half of the muffin and looked at him and finished his apple. She looked at the muffin again and showed it to him, "Want the rest?" she asked, blushing.

He looked at the half eaten muffin for a moment the grabs at it out of her hoof. He examined it for a minute, and then took a bite.

She looked at Rainbow Dash and she looked a little dumbstruck by her action. She whimpered and made a bashful smile.

Luna didn't let her eyes off Nebula, keeping a close eye on him. "Is it just trying to get our trust so he can finish us off?" she thought to herself.

After the afternoon of talking and laughing, Luna needed to get Nebula in Canterlot somehow. She and her sister must figure out if he is a threat to Equestria, or the entire world if possible.

She went up to the bed and looked at both Nebula and Fluttershy, "Fluttershy, I must take, Nebula, to Canterlot" she said strait up with authority.

"W-why?" she asked, slowly starting to hide under her covers.

"We need to know if he is a threat to Equestria" she answered and looked at Nebula.

"H-he's not bad, he's been keeping me safe and taking good care of me" she said to her, trying to get the princess to change her mind.

Luna sighed, "Please don't make this harder than it should be, Fluttershy, but we must know. Your experience with him is not good enough" she said to the bandaged pony.

Fluttershy crestfallen, "Okay…" she answered sadly.

Luna looked at Nebula, "You are coming with me" she said to him and started going out the door. She looked back at him and he didn't budge, just looking at her. She frowned at him and turned, "What is the matter?" she asked.

"If, Miss Fluttershy, do not wish to see me gone, then I will stay and company her" he said and re-positioned himself in front of the bed, standing his ground.

Luna went up to him, the mane six getting out of her way, "I am the princess of the night and I command you to…" her body was then teleported.

Luna blinked a few times and growled; "Better not push my luck too far" she said to herself and looked around. She was at the entrance of their palace and saw the two guards a little confused by her sudden presence. She then saw the scouts, the carriage, and her chariot behind her.

She started going up the short stair way and the doors were opened by the guards. "I guess we can wait for a couple of days" she said to herself as the doors closed behind her.

She got to the throne room and found her sister, sitting and waiting on her throne. She went up to her, "Hello, dear sister. How did the search go?" she asked with a smile.

"Good, we found, Fluttershy" she sat down and sighed.

"What's bothering you, sister?" she asked with sisterly concern.

"We also found the creature. It had, Fluttershy, on its back, taking her back home. The scouts tried to contain it with all their might, but they were nothing more than just annoyance to him. He also just went by me like I was getting in his way. So we just let him go and followed him to Ponyville. When he teleported away with, Fluttershy, and, Rarity, we just started panicking and looked for them everywhere in Ponyville. When I found, Rarity, they were at the hospital" she answered.

She looked out the window to her left and saw the town of Ponyville, "Just a few moments ago, I tried to get him here, but somehow, he teleported me, the scouts, the large carriage and my chariot just outside the palace entrance" she said and looked at her.

Celestia was a little concerned now, "Where is it now?" she asked.

"In the Ponyville hospital with, Fluttershy. His loyalty seemed to be with her and only listens to her wishes" she answered.

All the ponies in the room had gaping jaws, looking at Nebula in disbelief. He then just got back to where he was before and sat down on the floor.

"Did… did he just…" Twilight said and they all but Fluttershy, stepped back.

"Um… I-I'm sure he didn't mean it" Fluttershy smiled nervously at the little group and looked at him, "Did you?" she asked.

He looked at her, "I put her and her assistants back to Canterlot" he answered.

"Oh! See! He put them back to Canterlot! I told you he was nice!" she smiled at them.

"If, Luna, forced me to go, I would have put her back on the moon" he said and looked out the window to watch the setting sun.

Everyone looked at him in shock then at Fluttershy. She smiled nervously and slowly started pulling up her blanket.

Twilight sighed, "You know what… I'm just gonna go back to the library… read a good book… and try to forget what happened" she said and looked at Fluttershy, "Goodnight" she said and teleported away.

The rest said their goodnight and went out. Rarity put her saddlebag on and looked at Fluttershy with a smile, "Goodnight, darling. It is nice having you back" she said to her.

"Um, sorry for our spa date" Fluttershy apologized, hiding half of her face with the blanket.

"Oh don't be, it's okay. We'll have it another time" she looked at Nebula, looking out the window, "Goodnight, Nebula" she said to him.

He turned his head, "Goodnight" he replied and looked out the window again.

Rarity then teleported away, and reappeared in front of the library. She started going towards the door and knocked. She waited for a moment, and then was answered by her little sister Sweetie Belle. She smiled, "Ready to go back home?" she asked.

She nodded, "Okay" she answered and looked back in the library, "Bye, Spike!" she yelled.

"Later!" he replied.

Sweetie got out and closed the door. They both then started going, "So how was your day, Sweetie?" Rarity asked and looking down at her little sister.

"It was so much fun! I helped, Spike, clean up the library with Owlicious and he read a couple of stories for me!" she then sighed dreamily with a smile.

Rarity silently giggled, "She's growing up so fast. One day she's a little filly, then a beautiful mare the next" she thought to herself.

In the hospital, Nebula was still looking out the window, watching the sun setting under the horizon. It was relaxing, calm, and beautiful, yes, beautiful, but… something was missing.

"Um, Nebula" Fluttershy said.

He looked and saw Angel munching down on his carrot, "Yes" he answered.

"Um, I'm getting a little hungry, c-can you go and get something for me?" she asked shyly, he nodded and teleported away.

She looked down at Angel and caressed his little head, pulling back his ears. She looked at the blooming flower beside her, "If he's powerful enough to bring back the flower, and teleport the princess and her scouts back to Canterlot, can he do more?" she thought to herself.

A moment later, he came back with a tray and levitated an apple and a muffin for himself. He set the tray down in front of her and looked at him, "Thank you" she thanked him and started eating.

He sat down, facing the window and started eating the apple first, still levitating the muffin beside him.

It was night and Fluttershy had her fill and was tuckered in, Angel already asleep beside her. She looked at Nebula, still looking out the window.

The lights were off, but his eyes lightly glowed in the dark. He still had the blank expression, but he also looked a little tiered and troubled. She turned her head and saw the empty bed beside hers.

She looked back at him, "Um, you can sleep on the other bed if you want" she said to him.

He yawned and stood up. He slowly got around her bed and got up on the other. He rested his head on his arms and faced the window, then looked at Fluttershy, "Goodnight" he said and closed his eyes.

"Goodnight, Nebula" she replied quietly.

After half an hour, Fluttershy was still awake and was a little troubled by his expression. She turned her head and saw him sleeping peacefully, but he still looked… sad. Why was he sad? She wanted to help, but what can she do? She doesn't know what his problem is, but all she can do is… be there for him.

She slowly got off the bed and gently carried Angel with her right wing, wrapping her feathers around his little body. She got to the other bed and slowly got on with him. She scooted a little closer to him and rested Angel down and wrapped her hooves around him.

All of a sudden, his wing spread, rested down onto her and dragged her closer. She looked at him and he had his tiered eyes open, and then made a sly smile. He moved his head closer to her and completely covered her. She, blushed, smiled and cuddled closer to him.

"Sweet dreams" he said silently and went silent.

She looked at him and saw a tear going down his cheek. It hurt her to seem him sad like this, he really needed some company. She wiped his tear away with her cheek and kissed his cheek, "Sweet dreams" she replied back and rested to go to sleep.

The next morning, Fluttershy was woken up by a light pat on her nose. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Angel looking at her. She smiled, "Good morning, Angel" she greeted quietly and nuzzled him.

He then patted his stomach, looked around the room and shrugged. Fluttershy looked around as well and couldn't find anything to eat as well.

She looked at Nebula and he was still asleep. She couldn't get off without waking him to help Angel. She looked at Nebula again and lightly nudges his head with her nose.

He breathed in and blinked a few times from the sun's light coming in through the windows. He then yawned and looked at Fluttershy, "Yes?" he answered.

"Um, sorry for waking you, but, c-can you get a carrot for, Angel bunny? He's getting hungry" she asked shyly.

He then made a carrot appear right out of the blue, levitating it with magic and gave it to him. Angel smiled brightly, grabbed it and started munching away.

He then rested his head back down and relaxed his body. Fluttershy looked at him in concern, "Are you okay, Nebula?" she asked.

He didn't know what to say, he was hurt, but he didn't want to worry her, "I will be fine" he answered.

"Oh… o-okay" she answered and watched Angel eat his carrot.

After lunch, Twilight came by to check up on Fluttershy. When she got in the room, she saw Nebula looking out the window again and kept her distance from it. "Oh, good afternoon, Twilight. How are you?" she greeted happily.

Twilight got beside her and took off her saddlebag and rested it on the bed, "Good afternoon, Fluttershy. I brought a few books for you to read" she took out the books and then took out a larger one, "And a dictionary just in case" she set the books on table.

Her magic on the dictionary then broke and replace with a faint blue glow and flew on over to Nebula, "Do you mind?" he asked Twilight, looking at the rather think book.

"Oh, um, n-no" she answered nervously, knowing how easily he broke her magic.

He opened up the book with his magic and started flipping from page to page, but after a few more, he started flipping through it in lightning speed and closed it in no time. He then levitated it to the small pile of books, "Thank you" he said while looking out the window.

Fluttershy and Twilight had gaping mouths and wide eyes; Angel had the same expression and dropped his carrot on the bed.

Author's Note:

That was chapter 6, hope you enjoyed it. More questions, but they'll be answered, hopefully.
Till next time, have a nice day and good reading.

Me: Fluttershy, and, Nebula, sitting on a tree! K.I.S.S.I.N-Ooff! (bricked on the face)