• Published 17th Jun 2013
  • 3,527 Views, 39 Comments

Pip's Big Adventure - VanillaBeam



Pip wants to visit Luna. But when Sweetie Belle tries to help him, something goes wrong, and Pip ends up in the castle, but he's also shrunk. Will Luna see him in time?

  • ...
3
 39
 3,527

Chapter 5

"Wow." said Pip. "There's tons upon tons of grass here. This would last me forever. Or at least, until it goes bad."

Pip then began to nibble at the giant blades of grass. He didn't eat any lunch, so he was starving by now. He didn't care where he was, butr that he was hungry. That was a mistake. For in the midst of his eating, the grass he was in began to shake. He looked all around, but nothing was in the grass. He then looked up, and saw a giant royal guard trotting his way to him. He seemed to have his eyes set on him.

"Oh no." Pip said. "I'M SO SORRY. I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO INTRUDE. I ONLY WANTED TO SEE LUNA AND THEN I ENDED UP IN THIS PILE OF GRA- WOAH! HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Pip felt himself and the grass being lifted by the guard. The giant now fixed his gaze ahead of him, and began trotting forward. Pip had no idea where exactly he had landed. He trotted forward as best as he could without loosing his balance, until he was stopped. He rubbed his head for he had hit something blunt, and hard. He removed the grass that was blocking the view of what he hit, and saw something weird.

It seemed to be made out of tile, and it was white. He looked higher and saw it had a long blue stripe over it. In fact, he saw that blue stripe stretch all around the area he was in. It sort of looked like a.......

"I'M IN A BOWL!!" Pip realized. Just then, Pip was knocked off his hooves again with another quake. Only this was really powerful. What he didn't know, is that the guard was carrying this bowl of grass up some stairs. He seemed to be taking this bowl to somepony.

Pip tried hard to climb the walls of the bowl to get out, but it was too slippery, and much too high. All Pip could do now is wait. He watched the giant guard stomp forward, having no clue of the micro pony he was carrying. Pip then heard the sound of a door opening. He saw the guard step into the door frame, and into another room.

The room seemed to be very dark, with the exception of some lighted candles. Pip was a little frightened. Was he going to a dungeon? To the dogs? To the TRASH?! His thoughts though were interrupted by the booming sound of the guards voice.

"YOUR HIGHNESS, DINNER IS SERVED." he said.

"Your highness? Dinner?" Pip said to himself.

"THANK YOU ROYAL GUARD. YOU MAY PROCEED." said the voice of what seemed to be a Princess. And even better for Pip, it sounded like.......... LUNA! The guard set the bowl in front of her, and when she loomed over the bowl, she was massive, but beautiful.

"LUNA!! DOWN HERE!!! IN YOUR FOOD!!" Pip screamed. "Wait........ I'm in her food!" He instantly turned pale.

"OH, YOU RECEIVED SOMETHING IN THE MAIL, PRINCESS." the guard said. He then hoofed over what seemed to be an envelope. Except this envelope looked familiar to Pip.

"THANK YOU AGAIN GUARD." Luna said.

"YES YOUR GRACE." the guard said before leaving the room. Luna the slowly opened the envelope and pulled out a card. Pip instantly saw, it was HIS card. Luna opened the card, and began reading out loud to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Princess Luna,

I know that we only see you once a year on Nightmare Night. And that being here in Canterlot, you must feel pretty lonely up there. But you should know, that every year, I look forward to seeing you. And every night, I look up at the moon, and tell it goodnight, and that I love the moon...... and you. Happy Hearts & Hooves Day.

Love, Pipsqueak

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Luna was tearing up after reading the card, and this made Pipsqueak a little teary eyed too. She received his letter, and she loved it. But what Pip failed to see, was the fork that was hovering above him. Luna had the fork levitating above the bowl, and with one swoop, she scooped up some grass, and popped it in her mouth. The sound of her chewing snapped Pip out of it, and he began to run.

"LUNA! STOP!" Pip screamed. But Luna then scooped up another clump of grass. This time, with him on it. Luna slowly brought the fork to her muzzle. Pip could feel her hot breathe on him, making him sweat.

"OH PIPSQUEAK, I WISH YOU WERE HERE SO I HAD SOMEPONY TO TALK TO. I LOVE YOU TOO." she said, before slowly bringing the fork to her opening mouth.

"LUUUUUUNNAAAAAAA!!!" screamed Pip.