• Published 17th Jun 2013
  • 3,504 Views, 39 Comments

Pip's Big Adventure - VanillaBeam



Pip wants to visit Luna. But when Sweetie Belle tries to help him, something goes wrong, and Pip ends up in the castle, but he's also shrunk. Will Luna see him in time?

  • ...
3
 39
 3,504

Chapter 11

After a few minutes, Twilight and Pip made it to Ponyville. Even though Twilight was a princess now, it didn't mean she was confined to the castle. She always visited her friends in Ponyville, not just her fellow element partners. Pipsqueak looked around at Ponyville at his new size, and saw that it wasn't any different as how the castle looked. All of the houses were like castles.

Going to see Sweetie Belle was going to be awkward. She was the whole reason why he was small in the first place. He didn't like his new size at first. But as the time went by, he grew to like his new point of view. Also, he got to spend his tiny time with Princess Luna, and nothing would be better than the time with her.

Twilight then went to the Carousel Boutique to go see if Sweetie was there. When she went inside, she was greeted by her good friend, Rarity. When she saw Twilight, she wrapped her in a big hug.

"Twilight!" she said. "It's so good to see you again. What brings you to my boutique? Do you need a new outfit?"

"No, but thank you Rarity." said Twilight. "But what I do need is to see Sweetie Belle."

"Oh my, did she do something wrong? I'll give her a stern talking to." she said.

"No, I just really need to see her." Twi said.

"Okay. She's in my room darling. Tell me how it went." said Rarity. Twilight nodded and headed upstairs to her bedroom. But before she could get to the stairs, Rarity stopped her again. She levitated a napkin to Twilight's muzzle, and wiped. Twilight gasped as she remembered Pip was on there.

"HELP ME!!" she heard tiny Pip scream. Twilight quickly grabbed the napkin from Rarity. Rarity of course was very confused.

"What was that for Twilight?" asked Rarity.

"Do you ever take any consideration for bugs feelings?" asked Twilight. She then quickly walked upstairs, leaving Rarity very confused. Twilight entered the room and saw Sweetie Belle just sitting and drawing a picture for Rarity.

"Oh, hi Twilight." said Sweetie Belle. "What brings you here?"

"Well, as I understand, you helped Pipsqueak with a teleportation spell to teleport him to the castle." Twilight said.

"So it worked? YES!" yelled Sweetie with joy.

"Well...... yes and no." Twilight reassured. "You did send Pip to the castle. But...." Just then, she pulled the napkin out for Sweetie, opened it up, and Pip fell out. It was a short drop though to the table. Sweetie's eyes grew wide when she saw the micro colt in front of her.

"I did that?" asked Sweetie.

"Yes. But don't worry, I can fix him." said Twilight. Sweetie's eyes went back to Pip, and they started getting moist.

"Pip, I'm so sorry for this. I didn't know. You must be really scared." Sweetie said, rubbing him with her muzzle. He was pressed under fur, but he knew that she wouldn't hurt him, even though she shrank him.

"It's okay Sweetie, it was your first try. Now, I brought him here to actually have a play day with him before I turn him to normal. Would you like to join us?"

"Sure!" Sweetie said with joy. Pip had to cover his ears when he heard her. Twilight then picked Pip up and placed him on her back, smiling widely.

"Wanna go on a giant pony ride Pip?" Twilight asked. Pip was a little worried, but nodded. Twilight barely saw it, and smiled. "Okay, hold on Pip." she said, and thus, she began to hop around, like she use to do as a filly. She even added a few "yes's " in the bouncing. Pip felt he was on a roller coaster times ten. He went air born a couple of times, but he never fell off.

When she stopped bouncing, she gave Pip to Sweetie. Sweetie gave him a little giggle. "I know what we can do." she said. "You're the perfect size too." She carried him to her side of the room, and placed him in a toy chair, that would still be huge to him. When Pip looked around, he saw where Sweetie put him. It was in a tea party kind of setting.

"I don't wanna do this Sweetie." said Pip. Of course she couldn't hear him, nor would she really care. She poured her imaginary tea for Pip.

"Dive in Pip, it's chocolate milk." she said. How could he argue with that? He jumped in and of course..... nothing in the cup. Sweetie saw this and just fell over laughing. Pip crawled out and looked at Sweetie with an annoyed look. Sweetie stood back up, accidently hitting the table, making a massive tremor for Pip.

"Oh, sorry Pip." she said.

Author's Note:

He guys. Sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately. But due to either lack of inspiration, or too much work to do, I haven't gotten around to do it. It will be finished soon, and then I can go on to a story that I've been wanting to re-tell for a while.

Comments ( 4 )

Aww..another cute and fun chapter. I wonder how Rarity would react if she saw tiny Pip. :pinkiehappy:

I hope You'll continue at this, i LOVE it!

4017699 I will, and hopefully once I get inspiration. Focusing more on the "Twilight/Vanilla Adventures" for now

This is actually one of your best stories, others are not so good as this one.
I got only one question... Why in the world Twi won't turn Pip back immediately, but decided to "play" with him? This makes no sense.

Login or register to comment