• Published 17th Jun 2013
  • 3,515 Views, 39 Comments

Pip's Big Adventure - VanillaBeam



Pip wants to visit Luna. But when Sweetie Belle tries to help him, something goes wrong, and Pip ends up in the castle, but he's also shrunk. Will Luna see him in time?

  • ...
3
 39
 3,515

Chapter 7

Princess Celestia was sitting on her throne looking at the daily reports from Equestria. She was reading on the last report on Manehatten, when she saw her sister trotting in as well. She seemed to have a nervous look on her face. She was also trotting slower than usual.

Inside Luna's ear, Pipsqueak was listening to her hooves thundering on the floor hundreds of hooves below him. He was still getting use to the idea of riding in his crushes ear. And not to mention that he's about to meet Princess Celestia in person, not to mention a giant Celestia.

"LITTLE SISTER, WHAT TROUBLES YOU?" Celestia asked.

"I-I HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM ON MY HOOVES." Luna replied. Pip being called a problem belittled him a bit. Then, rising in view of him, was Celestia's huge hoof.

"YOU HAVE A LITTLE SOMETHING IN YOUR EAR." said Celestia.

"W-WAIT NO, I'M NO-" and with one swipe, Pip was wiped out of Luna's ear, and was descending to the emerald floor. Luna turned white for a second with fear, reached out her hoof, and caught the tiny colt.

"OH, I'M SORRY SISTER. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WANTED THAT RICE IN YOUR EAR." Celestia said, with a look of confusion.

"THIS IS THE PROBLEM." said Luna, voice a little shaken. "LOOK CLOSELY AT THE "RICE" YOU NEARLY KILLED."

Celestia took a good look at the tiny white thing that Luna is so worried about. Pip was looking up at the huge face of Princess Celestia, who towered over her already towering sister. Celestia looked even closer, making Pip see his full reflection in her eye too.

"OH MY, I-IT'S ANOTHER PONY. A LITTLE COLT NONE THE LESS." Celestia said in awe. "HOW DID YOU GET HERE LITTLE ONE?"

So Pip was placed in Celestia's ear, and he told her the whole story. He apologized to her lots of times, for sneaking into the palace, and almost seeming like he was spying on them. Celestia completely understood his intentions, and told him that it was alright.

"YOU ACTUALLY DID LUNA A FAVOR." Celestia told Pip. "YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE TO GIVE LUNA A HEARTS AND HOOVES DAY CARD, AND YOU DID YOUR BEST TO COME HERE AND SEE IT WAS DELIVERED TO HER. FOR THAT, YOU REALLY MUST LOVE HER."

Knowing that Luna couldn't hear him in Celestia's ear, he replied to Celestia. "Yes, I do love her, a-a lot."

"THEN, I SEE NO REASON FOR YOU NOT TO SPEND THE NIGHT. YOU'RE SHRUNKEN STATE WILL WEAR OFF BY THEN. TELEPORTING ALWAYS HAS A.......... MINOR MISHAP WITH FIRST TIMERS. AND IF YOU AND HER WANT, YOU CAN STAY WITH LUNA."

"YES!" Luna said with excitement, almost hurting Pip's ears. Just then, Princess Twilight ran in, wondering what the fuss was about. Celestia pointed to her ear, Twilight trotted over, and saw a tiny white speck.

"EHH, WHAT IS THAT, PRINCESS?" Twilight asked.

"A VISITOR." said Celestia. Pip waved up to Twilight. Twilight put on a kind of nervous smile. "OH, HELLO THERE TINY PONY." said Twilight. Then upon closer observation, she too saw it was Pipsqueak.

She gasped, making hurricane winds for little Pip. "PIP? OH MY GOSH. HOW DID YOU GET HERE? AND, HOW'D YOU GET SO TINY?"

So, the story was explained again. This time, Celestia explained what happened, and Pip was now in Luna's mane, leaning against her crown. Even though it looked different, Luna's mane didn't feel different. Pip didn't want this day to end, or even want to go back to normal. For once, he enjoyed being small.

After their conversation ended, Twilight and Celestia trotted over to Luna, and looked at Pip. Twilight said that she would take Pip home tomorrow after he gets back to normal. Luna was disappointed by the news of Pip leaving her, but knew he had to go eventually. But she was glad anyway that he was spending the night.

Twilight then levitated Pip to her nose, and put him on top. "HEHE, SORRY ABOUT EARLIER. I GUESS I SHOULD BE A LITTLE MORE CAREFUL WITH MY EXCITEMENT." Celestia must've told Twilight about her sending Pip into the food bowl. Pip nodded in a bowing manner, saying he forgave her. "I'M ALMOST JEALOUS OF YOU LUNA, HE'S SO CUTE NOW." Pip gave a little blush.

Luna then levitated him back to her. She gave a little blush to. Then, she leaned in and nuzzled him. Pip was being hardly brushed from side to side by Luna's gigantic muzzle, but Pip nuzzled back as best as he could.