• Published 17th Jun 2013
  • 3,512 Views, 39 Comments

Pip's Big Adventure - VanillaBeam



Pip wants to visit Luna. But when Sweetie Belle tries to help him, something goes wrong, and Pip ends up in the castle, but he's also shrunk. Will Luna see him in time?

  • ...
3
 39
 3,512

Chapter 10

The next morning, Pipsqueak awakens to the sun being lifted in the sky. He missed Celestia raising the sun. But he didn't bother, for he saw his favorite princess do her job already. In fact, he looked behind him to see how Luna was doing. She had the cutest look to her. A massive bed head, and she was snoring, not loud, but loud to him. Pip looked at the sleeping giantess with a smile, and nuzzled her chest. Her breathing pressed him up and down, even if he was in her arm pit.

Luna then started to lightly roll, applying more pressure on Pip. He started to get a little squished underneath her, and let out a yell. "LUNA! HEY!" Luna couldn't hear him, but stopped. Pip was now very uncomfortable. HE wasn't going to be squished anymore, but now it was uncomfortable, and tight.

After about another ten minutes, Luna slowly woke up, and rolled back over. She looked at Pip with a blush, and lightly nuzzled him.

"MORNING PIPSQUEAK." she said. She then gave him a big kiss, and levitated him in her ear. "I HOPE YOU SLEPT WELL?" she asked.

"Well, yes I did. Then I woke up, and you kinda started to roll over on me." he said. Luna gave another little blush.

"SORRY, I GUESS I HAD TOO GOOD OF A SLEEP."

"It's okay Luna." he said. Luna nodded and headed downstairs. Pip sat in her ear and listened to her hooves. He also watched the castle flow by on the outside of her ear. He saw Princess Twilight walking up on that side. Twilight looked to Luna's ear, and saw Pip was in there. She gave a big smile, and winked at him.

Luna walked into the dining hall, possibly going for breakfast. Indeed she was. She trotted up to the table, and levitated him on the table. Celestia was in there too, prepared to dine as well. When the chefs brought out the food, they even brought out a mini plate for Pip.

"LET US EAT." declared Celestia. And then everyone began to eat. Pip ate too. It was a nicely shrunk egg, busted too. It was the best egg he ever ate, like the grass he ate in Luna's bowl. It was a delectable quizine. And once everyone was done, Celestia looked at the micro pony and nuzzled him. She acted as his oversized napkin. Pip looked up at Luna, who seemed to have lost her smile.

"ARE YOU READY TO SAY GOODBYE?" asked Celestia. Luna started to tear up at that thought, but sucked it up.

"YES." she replied. She leaned down to Pip's body and nuzzled him. "REMEMBER, EVERY NIGHT RIGHT?"

"RIGHT." Pip yelled back. Luna then gave Pip a big kiss, and let Twilight have him. She levitated him to her muzzle, and placed him on. "GOODBYE LUNA." he said.

"Goodbye Pip." Luna said with a little smile. And with that, Twilight flew off. Pip held on for dear life, as Twilight looked at him and smiled.

"DID YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY?" asked Twilight.

"Yes. Very much." Pip replied.

"I WISHED I HAD SOME OF THE TIME TO PLAY WITH YOU LIKE LUNA AND CADANCE DID." she said.

"Can we do it when we get home? Before I get big?" asked Pip. Twilight let out a big smile.

"SURE. I'D LOVE TO." she said. "LETS GET STARTED WHEN I GET YOU HOME."