• Published 21st May 2013
  • 1,067 Views, 21 Comments

Nicolas Cage In Ponyville - Friendship Is Compulsory - HelmOfDismay



Nicolas Cage finds himself in the land of Equestria And hilarity ensues. Caveat Lector.

  • ...
2
 21
 1,067

Chapter 2 - A forest that is always free

-----Chapter 2, a forest that is always free-----

Nicolas shrugged in a way he might’ve actually believed to be sexy. Too many times had he found himself in this position to be worried. The sun may have risen by now but was completely obscured by the canopy above him. Just as he was about to sigh, Nic heard a distant growl.
He imagined one of Micheal bay’s spinning pans, and took off his sunglasses. He squinted and perceived a green glow in the dense forest. It grew larger, and then separated before growing larger still. Nicolas felt an overwhelming need for badassery and threw his sunglasses about half of a meter upwards so that they were in front of his face. He moved his left leg forward and pulled his right arm back. A timberwolf tore out of the trees. Nic drove his right fist forward so that his knuckle met his shades and his shades the timberwolf. The glass curled a smashed around the face of the creature and then the whole creature smashed around Nicolas. Wood flew all around him, so that it all landed behind him.
“There can be only one Wicker Man.” Nicolas said dramatically as silence fell.
“YEEHAW!” came a voice from behind him. Nicolas turned only his head so that he was looking over his shoulder, maintaining the badassery.

Behind him was a small mare that wore a hat that put Nicolas in mind of the one he wore in an early scene of Ghost Rider.
“You made quick work of that there timberwolf!” said the racial stereotype in a tone that can only be described as ‘Southern’.
“I like your hat.” Said Nic determined to be wearing it by the end of this fanfiction.
“Now that’s a fancy city speak y’got there!” Said Applejack in a persistently unlikely accent. Nicolas suddenly recalled something that Celestia had mentioned.
“…Twilight Sparkle…” he mumbled.
“Huh!?” gasped Applejack, before this moment Nicolas had never considered that the word ‘huh’ could feature an upward inflection. “You know Twilight?”
“Not as such… Where can I find her?” he pressed.
“The library. I’ll take you there!” Nicolas rolled his eyes in the way one does when speaking with a mentally challenged other.
“Directions will be fine.” He proclaimed with a great vehemence.

Author's Note:

Plot thickens next time...