• Published 10th May 2013
  • 1,187 Views, 37 Comments

Maybe once you do... - Fat1thatyoulove



Part 32 to the Maybe series Follow the main character thought his newest trails as he tries to better understand the power he possess. And how it affects the ones he loves.

  • ...
3
 37
 1,187

Chapter 6

Chapter 6 – The perfect stallion

The room is dark only the light from the night sky brings the shades in the room to light. You have no idea what time it is and your head feels kind of fuzzy but you look around the night room as you sit yourself up in the bed.

You can't remember why you went to bed so early but you don't even question it as you rub your eyes with your hooves trying to break the fuzzy that seems to be shade onto the room before your eyes.

"You know I won the drinking contest at Applejacks....but I never got my reward." You bring your eyes from your hooves and to Rainbows low tomboyish voice.

The room maybe dark but her cyan coat and fluorescent rainbow mane make her an easy target as you look at her, "What?"

Even in the night lit room you can see a slight blush to her face as she slowly walks her wing tucked body towards the bed.

You blink at her path as you move yourself a little more to one side.

But instead of getting in beside you she brings her mouth to the covers as she flings them toward the edge of the bed.

You watch a little confused as you give a little chuckle, “Now its cold.”

She gives a little smile as she changes her path to the bottom of the bed, “It’s cold hu?”

Your smile starts to fade as you watch her first hoof enter the bed directly in front of you. Her second hoof is brought to rest in the cushion in between your bottom hooves as she continues to crawl in.

Rainbow’s wings flare out as her hooves trace up the fur of you bottom legs, “Hows about we change that hu?”

You stare at her unresponsive as you can’t think of what to say.

The cyan mare’s pace doesn’t decrease as she brings herself fully into the bed. She stands over you only slightly as her body is sucked into the soft bed.

You can tell her cheeks are red from the light of the moon and you can now start to feel your own beating cheeks as you stare up at her magenta eyes focusing down on to you.

Before you can say a word her muzzle drops onto you in a surprising kiss. You hold your eyes open as your mind is erased of all thoughts.

Your eyes slowly start to falter as you begin to enjoy the warm feeling thrusted onto your lips.

After a moment she breaks the kiss,., her wings are sprawled out in a wide span as she holds her half eyed gaze down to you.

Your hooves are pinned to the bed by your own body as you stare up at her not knowing what to do. But the moment is quick blown away as you wrap your legs and hooves to her back where her wings once laid.

She gives a low happy moan as she brings her body to an arc over you from your touch. But she brings herself down back to you as her tail whips against your open legs. The flicks bring your body to respond to the mare laying on top of you as you start to lose all reason, you bring your mouth to the fur on her chest as you playfully rub your muzzle into it.

Her low tomboyish voice is changed as her eyes flicker a cold blue, “It's impolite to make your queen wait."

The voice is odd and you hold your gaze up to her as you bring your head from the fur on her chest...”Wha..-”

- - -

With a light brush of the leg you're shaken from the vivid and strange dream as your eyes shoot up to the room around you. Your breath is quick and heavy as the dream you awake from start to settle....why was I dreaming that?! I have never been with Rainbow?

The bird sounds extending from the morning sky are sheltered today as you bring your head to the loud snoring mare beside you.

Rainbow has taken up most of the bed as she lays on her back with her wings out under her.
The loud snoring that escapes from her mouth only emphasizes her take over of your bed. You move your eyes head down her curvy toned body as you trace the cause of your awake. Her lower legs draped over you almost trapping you to the bed.

A little bit of the dream that you have awoken from play through your head again as you flop onto the floor, oh man that was a dream right?!

As your body hits against the floor the covers flop onto you leaving Rainbow to be hit with the cold morning air.

Her snoring stops as you hear a loud groaning yawn come from the bed you lay beside, "UH! Twilight said you sleep in late..."

You slowly start to bring yourself up as you stare at the bed, still trying to decide if that was a dream or real.

As you bring your head up her sleepy magenta eyes shrink a little, "Oh..."

You stop at her words as you talk, "Oh? What do you mean oh? ....what happened last night?"

She pushes herself off the bed as her wings carry her off of it, "The broken bookshelves is nothing to worry about...are you ok?"

You don't bring your eyes from her as you give a little laugh, "Bookshelf?"

She lands herself on the ground next to you as she rubs her hoof to her neck, "Ya but um...that poison joke did something after all."

You loss your smile as you bring your front hooves to your head, "Oh crap I have two heads don't I?"

She shakes her head, "Well its really not that bad."

As you lower your legs you realize what shes talking about. The fur on your coat has turned into a light blue color almost like Rainbow's but unlike hers it has stems of green slightly thought it giving it a green-blue color. "I'm blue?"

You stand up from the covers as you give a laugh, "That's what it did? Turned me blue?" You continue your laugh as you think ya big bad magic turns me blue HA I have paint if I want my color back.

Her eyes widen a little more as the covers drop off your body, "Whoa?"

You look back at her amazed stare in confusion, "What you don't own a mirror? Never seen a blue pony?"

Rainbows hoof extends as she pokes at your backside.

The feeling of her hoof is a weird tickly as you move yourself back, "Whoa?" You look down to where her hoof poked as you noticed a small blue glowing spot on your flank, "What the hell?!" You spin yourself around, tail following you as you frantically try to look at it as you yell, "I'm on fire i'm on fire!"

Rainbow flops herself back onto the bed as she laughs at your psychotic movements, "Its just the magic not finishing up...HA ha ha, just calm down I know how to fix it."

The blue spot starts to stop as a low chime rings into the room. You halt your crazed spin as you hold your eyes to your flank as you watch a small picture start to form.... "what's that?"

Rainbow picks her head up as she stares at your side, "You...you got a cutie mark?"

The pictures blue glow fades as a heart made of what looks like cheese appears on your backside, "A cheesy heart? What the heck does a ch..-" Your words are cut off as your eyes close and you fall to the ground almost as if you were just tased

Rainbow jumps from the bed as she rolls you onto your back, "Hey, hey you ok?"

After a moment from her words you open your eyes, "Fine."

She squints at you as she holds her hoof on your chest, "Uh...have your eyes always been pink?"

A dopey smile crosses your face as you stare back up to her with a twitching eye.

Rainbow blinks confusion to your twitch as she lowers her head to you, "Hello? are you ohmmf !!"

You cut her voice off as you bend your head up to her in a kiss.

She holds the kiss too shocked to pull away for a moment, but it only last a moment as she pulls her now rosey cheeks from you, "What the hay was that!?"

You quickly bring yourself to your hooves as your cloudy mind talks, "I never gave you your prize for winning the drinking contest."

Rainbow confused stare now has become a dumbfounded paralyzation as she stares at you, "You remember that?"

You smile as you lunge at her again, “I’m not drunk, i’m just intoxicated by you!”

Rainbow quickly darts up to the ceiling as she escapes your grasp. Instead you fall onto the bed with a bounce.

"Whoa ! What's wrong with you?" Rainbow presses her body to the wood of the ceiling as best she can as she tries to stay far from you.

You stare up at the cyan mare as you let out a laugh, "...You taste like skittles." You bring yourself to a shaky four legged stand as you continue talking, "...And you know the best part i'm hungry." You bring your self to stand on your back two legs as you reach up at Rainbow. But your balance is quickly lost as you fall from the bed onto the hard ground.

As you flop against the ground your eyes shut and you give a pained groan.

"Are you alright?" Rainbow quickly brings herself down to the ground as she holds her hooves out in concern.

You take the moment to your advantage as you wrap your two front legs to her closest leg and begin to kiss her leg, "I am now."

She quickly pulls her leg back making you flop into the ground this time muzzle first as she talks, "I hate ponies touching my hooves."

Her cheeks are now a bright red as you quickly stand up and bring your dopey smiling face in front of hers, "Did it hurt?."

She blinks a little confused at your words, “...did what hurt?”

“When you fell from heaven!” You pucker your lips again as you lean forward to her.

But her ability kicks in as she dodges your face, "Hey stop it..."

You ignore her as you bring yourself to a quick gallop to her new positions. Once again you miss her as she moves away, her tomboyish voice is a high pitched squeal almost playful squeal as she moves, "I mean it cut it out!"

You wipe your mane out of your face as you talk to her, "We're playing games then? Ok... who am I?" Your dopey smile crosses your face as you sway a little.

Rainbow tries to regain her cool as she stares over you, "Your weird is what you are."

You bring your head to an over excited nod as you try to walk over to her, "You win!"

"Wait no!" Rainbow zips past you as her path shoots her to the door. But she's stopped as you bite down on her rainbow tail in a playful manner.

She stops herself before she pulls any hair as she lets out a loud tomboyish groan, "Ugh! Stop!" At the end of her sentence she flips herself around in the air and ends up behind you.

As you slide across the room with her pushing behind you, you turn your head to her, "Where are we going?"

Her magenta eyes are determined as she snaps back at you, "Shut it cheesy heart. I'm fixing you before Twilight gets home."

You let out a girly sigh as you flop back a little to her push, "But I wouldn't change a thing about you."

Rainbow gives another annoyed groan as she pushes you to the stairs. You quickly jerk yourself around as you embrace her in another kiss, this time you bring a hoof to her extend wings as you play in the cyan feathers. A slight moan escaped her fading eyes as she allows the kiss a little longer.

"Whos that?!" Spike’s voice brings Rainbow’s hooves to a quick jolt as she sends you off of her.

You turn your dopey smile to the purple dragon, "I am Rainbow's reward." You blink your eyes one at a time as you hold your dopey smile to the dragon.

Rainbow jumps behind you as she pushed you to the first stair, "Shut it!...Spike i'm taking him to Rarity's she has the dumb bath stuff. Just stay here ok?" Your hooves screech against the wood as you are pushed in your unmoving loftiness.

Spikes voice picks up as he follows you and Rainbow down the stairs, "Wait no you can't leave me here, I don't know how to take care of a filly!?"

As you reach the last few stairs you lean back onto the mare, "You smell like sunshine..."

"Ugh, Spike just for an hour...look at Twilight's letter just let me get him fixed." She pushes on you as you flop yourself to the wood door and begin to smell the door, "...and this door smells like learning..."

Rainbow opens the door as she rolls her eyes to you, "Come on."

You follow with a smile as you stare at her swaying rainbow tail being held close to her body.

"But But wait...-" Spike's voice is cut off as the door closes behind him.

End of chapter 6