• Published 3rd May 2013
  • 725 Views, 18 Comments

Dragon Chains 2 Zero Infinity - The One With The Crystal



After the first encounters with the chains Spike and Zero must now retrieve all ten chains.

  • ...
1
 18
 725

Light and Darkness

Spike ran towards the last place he saw his friends. He had to hurry if he were to save them and Twilight. Whom he didn't know where was being held. As he ran through the hallways he soon came upon a hall of prison cells. Taking his chance Spike quickly looked for Twilight. Though his search for the purple pony came up short. He did manage to find something else. Inside a cell was a little dragon girl. She had pure white scales and black spine spikes. She appeared to be a little younger than Spike himself. She was asleep on the floor curled up into a little ball.

{Spike I know what your thinking and I have to disagree! We don't have time for this!}
"Come on Jade! She is just a little girl." Spike protested
{Fine. Make it quick. We only have three minutes and thirty five seconds left.}

Using his blade tail, Spike slashed through the bars and went inside. He picked up the little girl and placed her on his back. Spike heard a soft yawn from the little girl, the little girl then started to grab on to Spike as if she was giving him a tight hug. Before she went back to sleep she said something in a soft voice. Though she said it too softly for Spike to hear it completely.

Then Spike started to run to find his friends. Finally he had reach to where he had last left them. To his surprise Twilight and managed to escape on her own and find the rest of them. Crystal was helping Zero with his leg. The dragon's bane must have made it go numb. Nyx looked over at Spike and gasped. The rest soon looked over at the new transformed Spike. "Stay away! I maybe exhausted, but I can still kick your sorry flank!" yelled Twilight.

Before Spike could explain anything he felt a sudden tug on his being. It was as if he was losing his energy with every second that passes. Then he felt himself change. The dark matter that flowed around him was starting to disappear as well as his dark colored scales. His spine spikes began to shorten and his teeth became shorter and less sharp. The white light that emanated from his eyes began to fade and reveal his normal eyes.

Spike was now back to his normal self. Soon he wasn't able to stand due to the lack of energy and soon fell on his side, but before he did he adjusted his body so the he wouldn't fall on the little girl that still hugging his back. Twilight, Zero, Nyx, and Crystal gasped at what they had just saw. Crystal soon rushed to the aid of Spike along with a limping Zero. "Spike are you okay?" Crystal asked. "Hey, whats with the little dragon girl on your back Spike?" Zero asked.

"No......time.....for questions." Spike said tiredly. He was exhausted beyond anything he ever experience. It took the last of his strength just too stay awake.

(Can you care to explain what is going on here Jade?)
{Basically the whole build is about to blow up in about a minute, we have no idea how to escape, and we have an extra tag along with us.}
*Wait. Can't Crystal just create an ice barrier or a water orb to protect us?*
(Crystal is strong, but she is not strong enough to create a solid enough barrier to withstand an explosion of this magnitude.

The little dragon girl on Spike's back began to open her eyes. Having heard what the pony and dragon were talking about she weakly lifted up her right arm. On one of her claws was a ring with a pitch black gem in the middle. With a small grunt the dragon girl used her ring to create a chain that wrapped around everyone in the room. Just as the building exploded.

The explosion was heard for miles and was seen by anybody within range. This included Ponyville and Canterlot. Within minutes a flock of ponies came to the site of the explosion. Though most of them were not able to get any closer due to the flames that raged throughout the entire area. Fire fighter quickly came to the scene too. Along with the Royal Guard, Princess Celestia and Luna, and Queen Chrysalis and Staghorn. "What is the meaning of this?" asked Princess Celestia. While the fire fighter put out the raging flames one of the Royal Guards came towards the Princesses. "Your highness we have searched for the pony or ponies responsible for this, but we haven't come up with anything. We suspect that who ever did this died in the explosion." the guard said.

"Have you figured out the cause of the explosion?" asked Princess Luna.

"Yes we have your majesty. We managed to find the remains of what appears to be a type of bomb. After the flames of cleared we will investigate for anything that might prove of some use." said the guard

Before anything else could be said a pony starting yelling that there was something inside the large crater. And the pony was right. Inside the crater was a large black ball. Using some water magic the fire fighters cleared the fire that lead towards the ball. As soon as the fire surrounding the ball was doused the ball began to unravel quickly. Soon the ball was gone and all that was left was a large slab of concrete, four dragons, and two ponies. "Its that...." Chrysalis started.

"Twilight!" Princess Celestia said as she rushed towards the center of the crater. As she looked over the six beings in on the concrete she could she that they weren't in terrible condition. A few cuts and bruises, but nothing too major. Celestia sighed as her sister came to her side followed by Staghorn and Queen Chrysalis. " They seem to be unconscious." said Chrysalis.

"Guards!" ordered Princess Luna. Upon her call a group of guards rushed towards her. "Find out what ever you can about what has happened here. We will see to it that these six are taken to the hospital." she said. The guards nodded and were dismissed. Princess Celestia focused her magic into her horn. The air around them began to become more dense as Celestia casted her teleportation spell. With a flash she along with her sister, Spike, Twilight, Nyx, Crystal, Zero, and the baby dragon girl disappeared.

Though she left Chrysalis and Staghorn behind. "Um what just happened?" asked Staghorn. His mother sighed in disbelief. "We've been left with clean up duty. Well might as well go explain to the ponies why there is a giant crater here." Chrysalis said dryly.

Author's Note:

Well. Its been a while. Leave any comments or advise below.