• Published 3rd May 2013
  • 727 Views, 18 Comments

Dragon Chains 2 Zero Infinity - The One With The Crystal



After the first encounters with the chains Spike and Zero must now retrieve all ten chains.

  • ...
1
 18
 727

A princess's crush

Crystal made the first move by slashing downwards with her chain. Spike unleashed Jade's chain and clashed chains with Crystal. Zero rushed towards the dragon princess with his daggers, but was met with a powerful gush of water. He was pushed back until he hit the wall. Spike looked back to see if Zero was okay. "Zero you alright?" Spike asked. "Spike you idiot look out!" Zero yelled. Spike turned around too late and was the victim of a multiple attacks from the princess's chain. "Arrugh!" Spike yelled in pain as he fell to the floor. Zero rushed to the purple dragon's aide.

"You guys are like those last three that tried to attack me." Crystal said. "Other three?" Zero asked. "Yes. One went by the name Rubixen, another Garble, and the leader went by the name Poison. All three of them failed to get past my guards. Which I have more of throughout the stadium. Since they sent two more goons to do the job I thinks its time to teach you guys a leason with my own power." Crystal said. Spike got up again to face the princess. He summoned his magic into his left claw. The magic slowly formed a metal claw with purple gems on it. "Whoa. Dude how did you do that?" Zero asked. Spike did not answer and charged at Crystal with all his might.

Crystal countered with more fast multiple attack on Spike. Each attack was countered by Spike's left armored hand. Zero used the air around him to form five disks of air and sent them flying towards Crystal. The first one managed to cut a few strands of her hair as for the rest, they were simply dodged. "You guys really are like the other three. Attacking with blunt force and simple strategies. This will be easy." Crystal said mocking the two dragons and their partners
{Trust me sister. Me and Spike aren't like those other three goons. So you better shut that piehole of yours!}
*YAWN too much talking not enough action.*

"Chilled Water Turret!" Crystal yelled before she unleashed another powerful water blast. Spike dodged by jumping to the left of her attack. Zero wasn't about to be pushed back again so he blocked the attack only to find that the attack was meant to freeze the opponent. In a matter of seconds Zero was frozen solid. Crystal slowly walked towards Spike how was still staring at Zero's frozen body. "Your different."Crystal said. Spike looked up from where he was at to find Crystal right in front of his face. Spike immediately jumped back and got ready. "He he he. Your silly. I'm not going to fight you and I'm sorry if I hurt you to bad." Crystal said. "What do you mean you are not going to fight me." Spike asked. Crystal smiled and said. "Because I like you. You silly dragon. I saw you during the show and you were just staring at me like you fell in love with me." Crystal said. Spike blushed instantly after she finished talking. "I was not." Spike protested. "What ever lover boy. Come on lets do something fun." Crystal said before grabbing Spike's arm and dragging him out of the room.

"Jade stay here and try to unfreeze Zero." Spike said. Jade transformed herself into her unicorn form and gave a solute. "Sir Gared you stay too. Make sure they stay in this room till further notice." Crystal said. Sir Gared transformed into a white saber tooth tiger with some shoulder pad armor on his right shoulder. "Yes m'lady." He said. Crystal ran out the door with Spike in company.

Crystal took Spike all over the town. They played games, ate snacks, danced, and sat on the pier at sunset. "Crystal. Why did you freeze Zero and just took me on a date?" Spike asked. Crystal giggled. "Its not a date silly. Its just that........where I'm from I don't get to hang out with dragons my age. I always have to go to meetings and arranged socials with royal people. Its boring just thinking about it." Crystal said before she sighed. "Well haven't you talked to your parents about that?" Spike asked. "You don't think I have. They always say the same things. 'Crystal you have too many royal duties to be thinking about silly things like that' 'You have a bright future I don't want you to lose sight of that by hanging out with the low lives'. It gets annoying. I'm glad that they let me joy the water show that the ponies host here." Crystal said.

Crystal turned to look at Spike and smiled. "You know I had more fun today than I have had in a long time." she said. "Do you think you can join us? We would be honored to have you on the team." Spike said. "That is going to be a problem. My mother would enjoy the idea about me going off to different places. She hopes that I will spread the legend of the Moon clan throughout the world. My father on the other claw. Well he doesn't want his little daughter to wonder around the world. He must think I'm still a little girl that needs to be taken care of. I'm twenty one years old for crying out loud." Crystal said. "Well at least that something we have in common. I'm twenty and I'm still treated like a baby." Spike said. "Hehe. I'm one year older than you!" Crystal mocked Spike. "Shut up!" Spike said. He gave her a push and she pushed back. "Spike your really fun to hang around with." Crystal said.

"Yeah. Everypony says that about........." Spike was cut off mid-sentence, but Crystal planting a kiss on the young dragon's cheek. Spike blushed really hard while Crystal laughed. "Come on lover boy. Lets head back to see about your friend." Crystal said. Spike touched the spot where he got kissed. "I could get used to this." Spike said to himself. After a while Crystal and Spike found the room in which Zero was in. Jade had managed to nearly halfway thaw out Zero. "I.....st....still........dddddon't see wh..........why you........fro..........fr.......froze me and not..........Sp.......Spike." Zero said. "Because I like Spike. You remind me too much of an elder that used to visit from the wind village in the east." Crystal said. "So are you joining the team?": Jade asked. "Your going to have to ask my father. My mother is okay with my going somewhere if I message her first." Crystal said. "Where is your father now?" Spike asked. There was loud thuds that came after Spike finished his sentence. "He is right here now." Crystal said.